Is free speech being denied? (Open letter to forum supervisors)

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by tabloid, Jan 15, 2006.

1. leopold Valued Senior Member

because it isn't your board thats why
    start your own site
    apparently you like it here

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Anomalous Banned Banned

Ok its not mine so what. I am no special that what I can do SciForums cant.

I am here because there are lot of people out here, I always try to put a bang at other sites, as soon as no. of people on unmoderated forums rise, I will not be here. Yes I have been here for no. of years so I have developed attachment to this forum. There are lot of people that I admire here so I come here, its really sad that this saga will soon end.

I dont create any threads becuase That Damn James R closes them all as soon as I start dominating it.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Try www.slashdot.org

There's no moderation there - only a reputation system which will allow people to filter out your posts if you don't post high-quality stuff.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Anomalous Banned Banned

Slashdot is mockery of majority, when was the last time U moderated over there, I will make sure that slashdot is replaced by sciscoops, while its your duty to upgrade SciForums. One day I will buy SciForums Stocks and transform human civilization.

8. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Whatever.

9. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

I'll buy sciforums before you, you ignorant bastard. Then I'll ban the trolls.

10. Anomalous Banned Banned

Humans have a general tendency to portray others in their self image, no wonder they think god made them in his image. I am not like U, I aint a troll, I am an Anomaly.

Any way I love communism.

11. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Do you understand the difference between general tendency and universal application?

12. leopold Valued Senior Member

temper, temper
    thats probably his whole point, to get under your skin
    i know how you feel commie, i really do

13. RickyH Valued Senior Member

How much are sciforum stocks??

Does anyone actually know?

14. Anomalous Banned Banned

The general tendencies of looking at others from a self perspective by humans has resulted in a universal application of gods defination in most of the religions around the globe.

15. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

It has not, however, led to Communist Hamster characterising you as an ignorant bastard because he is an ignorant bastard (which he is demonstrably not), but because you are an ignorant bastard (demonstrably).

16. Anomalous Banned Banned

I know who I am, and I can see who U r. U r the one who has ran out of contextual arguments and hence has lost logical sense of what U r supposedly doing here.

17. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

The contextual argument on this thread was dealt with, by myself amongst others, at a very early stage. Do you require it to be repeated? Very well.

Free speech is not an automatic facet of sciforums. The admins and mods retain the right to delete anything and everything. This is clearly stipulated in the Conditions of Use. Thus the opening gripe is ill conceived and ignorant.

I am now here to poke and prod those such as yourself who contribute little or nothing of value to the thread. (A thread that had little of value in the first place.) This is a wholly logical purpose as it satisfies my attraction to the whimsical, provides me with typing practice, and allows me to experiment with a variety of ripostes.

18. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

There are no stocks or shares in sciforums. It's an internet discussion forum, not a Public Limited Company.

19. leopold Valued Senior Member

yes, but if we did that how would we get our belly laughs?
    we should ban the ignorant little dumbass trolls.
    but we need those too to flaunt our intelligence

20. Anomalous Banned Banned

So U think your say should be always final, and it should be accepted as a closed chapter, thats not the way things work here fella. Everybody gets the same rights no matter how illogical U may be compared to others

That is a statement of Vandalism and unfairness, And thats the wrong that I am correcting here, thats the reason I am inthis thread and look at U, I feel pity for your incomprehendibility.

Thats what U r good at, what else can anyone expect from U, this is not new. Stop this nonsense and try to focus on the topic of the thread i.e. if U can, if U dont like the topic U can leave this thread.

21. leopold Valued Senior Member

why do you act like such a dumbass retard for anomalous?

22. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

I am forced to deduce, Anomalous, that English is not your native language, for you make far to many errors of comprehension, while your own writing oscillates between ambiguous and wrong. I therefore apologise for all past and future instances where I poke fun at your language skills.
    No. What makes you say that? There is nothing in my posts that should lead you to that conclusion. Such a conclusion must be derived from your own misinterpretation, perhaps influenced by a belief that your pronouncements should be the final ones.
    Where have I denied you those imaginary rights? It is not in my power to deny them. Such power lies with the admins and mods should they choose to exercise it.
    Very good. How exactly are you correcting it. All I can see is some pointless, naive whining. What have you actually corrected? What have you actually changed?
    Do you also write in intelligible English? Just curious.

Free speech is not an automatic facet of sciforums. The admins and mods retain the right to delete anything and everything. This is clearly stipulated in the Conditions of Use. Thus the opening gripe is ill conceived and ignorant.

Make me.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

23. Anomalous Banned Banned

Thats not true; the problem is that whatever I say, there is always a very high probalility of being misunderstood by humans for their thinking abilities are far too premitive to match mine.