Is free speech being denied? (Open letter to forum supervisors)

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by tabloid, Jan 15, 2006.

1. Anomalous Banned Banned

Thats the problem with U, U should start medetating to overcome this disability of your to focus on unnecessary things. Life is not all about fun.

U have done it again right now, read your own posts in near previous pages. Even if U do, I hope U understand your own posts and its intentions.

So what are U braging about ?

U could not, but U do want to, a moderator like U can bring down SciForums in couple of days.

I did, but U cant see it, and thats not my problem, U r irrelevant. James R is a better candidate to explain that in details.

Curiosity killed the cat. Thats not the issue of this thread, stop TROLLING.
    and its none of your business, look at your own short comming instead of scratching others.

clear evidence on limitations of human imaginations.

Jame R will be of more help to U on that one.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

Oh, sorry. We forgot you are the alien messiah.
    /burning sarcasm

Nice bushism.

The thing is anomalous, you agreed to the T&Cs when you registered, so you have no right to complain about mods editing posts, which they hardly ever do. When they do do it they are completely justified. If you don't like it, then leave.

And stop claiming that you are superior to humans. To use your argument, we are all equal under they eyes of God.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. leopold Valued Senior Member

alien dumbass retard is more like it
    i never expected an intelligent answer from anomalous

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. leopold Valued Senior Member

i will agree with this 100%

8. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

I can see little requiring a response in your last tour de force, bar these two.
    1. You stated this earlier.
    You continue to maintain it is so. State exactly when and where I have conveyed this message. Quote the words, or admit you are in error. Do not dissemble.
    Moderator? Who is a moderator? Moi? Non, monsieur. You are quite mistaken (again).

9. Anomalous Banned Banned

Hey thats a big insult, so mind your language, Aliens will never be able to conquer this planet as long as I am alive.

No, this is Human 2.zeroism.

Hey , now thats what I call premitive. Ever heard of new law being implemented or old laws replaced. U r nothin but a stagnatist. I am asking this for the love of this forum. Do U realize any forum has potential to become world democratic headquarters, the question is which wil be the first. When was the last time SciForums upgraded. Any forums can takeover world power if it empowers people to do that.

What god, who god, and when did Iask U to accept that. Thats who i am as of I believe after my humanology thesis; if U find it insulting then I feel the same as of U calling me your equal, In my eyes U dont stand a chance unless U prove it. Back off and let me concentrate on

Is free speech being denied? (Open letter to forum supervisors)

U TROLL.

10. leopold Valued Senior Member

man, you have a lot of room to talk with the way you abuse words.

11. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

Moi, a troll? I think that you know not the meaning of the word.

12. RickyH Valued Senior Member

Oh ok, thanks

I wasn't sure if it was public or private, but now i know

13. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

I seem to have made a mistake, accusing anomalous of believing himself to be the alien messiah. It's Qorl who thinks that. I get all these w00-w00s mixed up.

14. Anomalous Banned Banned

Obviously They dont want U to know or U may buy them out.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2006
  15. Anomalous Banned Banned

I am a man on mission and I can abuse anything for completing them.

16. Anomalous Banned Banned

Version 2.0 :

There are no mods here to edit anything or ban anybody. Free Speech is the only facet of SciForums; As long as your use of freedom does not infringe upon principles accepted by by majority of the members. If U do not agree with the majority then there is a possiblility that they will give negative points to all your threads and post which will make U as good as non existent here. And your personal reputation points may get U in the blacklist i.e. if they think U have spamed or insulted or disrespected them, after which no other member may ever interact with U again based on their choice.

17. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

You cannot usefully apply the rules of hockey to basketball.

18. Anomalous Banned Banned

U r a confused human, this is a whole new game buddy, better learn the rules fast or Uill be left out.

19. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

Oh, maybe thats why I was confused. You and Qorl both claim to be aliens.

20. Anomalous Banned Banned

21. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

Shut up. If you don't like the way sciforums is run, then GTFO.

22. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

the problem is that whatever I say, there is always a very high probalility of being misunderstood by humans for their thinking abilities are far too premitive to match mine.

Actually, the problem is you know what you want to say but are unable to put it into words, hence you are misunderstood. Its no ones fault but your own.

23. Anomalous Banned Banned

Thats a human point of view. Actually what I know, no one knows it so its very difficult for them to swallow.