Is free speech being denied? (Open letter to forum supervisors)

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by tabloid, Jan 15, 2006.

1. leopold Valued Senior Member

probably because you ain't here for his dad to ride

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Huwy Secular Humanist Registered Senior Member

i think its mohammed fucking a goat -
    but heyy at least he's not still having sex with his 9 year old wife, Aisha.

Some "prophet" you've got there, married a 6 year old girl called Aisha and fucked her when she was only 9 years old.

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3310: 'Aisha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 88 Narrated 'Urwa: The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64 Narrated 'Aisha: that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Hence the sheepish expression.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

Muslim in all seriousness would you say it is a common viewpoint where you are that Blacks have low IQs?

8. john smith Tongue in cheek Registered Senior Member

Id rather shag a goat than be a racist!!

:m:

9. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

Child marriage is not something exclusive to muslims, it was also quite common in europa at a time, using it as a moral high ground is kind of weak.

10. leopold Valued Senior Member

yes, but at 6 ? ? ?

11. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

Age does not matter, 7,8..12, does it make it any better, if its a childed its a child.
    Another thing to remember is the time frame in which this event took place.

12. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Childhood is an invention of the Victorian era.

13. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

Childhood marriage presumably doesn't mean that the marriage is consummated during childhood...

14. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

15. leopold Valued Senior Member

16. android nothing human inside Registered Senior Member

Wikipedia is considered by most experts to be an unreliable source...

17. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

Like any source it should not be taken without questioning, but then again I find it quite good and informative, so your experts matters little to me(are you refering to the assults the guardian made on wikipedia).

On the other hand if you cannot disprove what it says, but only say its false without backing up your word, why should we belive in you.

18. dkb218 Banned Banned

Wow, I take it you are not muslim. You speak of being exposed by the zionist media. Looked in the mirror of late. Where exactly would you come by your information that blacks have a lower IQ? Zionist media? hmmm...

IQ test. You know, I took an IQ test administered by MENSA. Did pretty damned good. Surprised me. IQ test? Really. Do you really think they are a good measure of someone’s intelligence or just more a test of someone’s indoctrination into the system?

19. dkb218 Banned Banned

Me being a Muslim, I take offense to this. But I'm not inclined to burn your house down or torch your mother and father on a open barbie.

I'll just say you are a grown man/women/muppet... Say as you wish. You know what you're doing [I hope you do at least]

Now, getting to the free speech thing here. If this comments
    was directed at someone jewish, a ban or threat of one would have followed. Free speech is allowed here - you are just not free to talk about certain groups.

20. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I think it is Jehova fucking a goat.

Or Moses!

21. dkb218 Banned Banned

As a Muslim, I take offense to that also.

Do we really want free speech? No, I guess we don't. Or maybe we want it only when it allows us to express our views and would do away with it when others say things that offend us.

Do we want to be locked away for believing things others don't? Should we be able to say anything we wish as long as it doesn't incite riots? Should monkey boy be able to say the above without being banned? Yes. Does it offend me? Yes. But he has the right to say as he wishes.

22. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Well, then there is no pleasing you is there.

My advice is to change your religion.

23. dkb218 Banned Banned

I don't take advice from monkeys. [wow, what a come back...

]