Is islam really the fastest growing religion?

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by path, Mar 29, 2004.

1. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Is religion a contest?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. everneo Re-searcher Registered Senior Member

Proud_Muslim Junior ?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2004
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

AMAZING !!!

Brother Munium is only 16 !! imagine !! and yet he is batteling hardcore haters and liars....IF WE HAVE PEOPLE LIKE BROTHER MUNIUM ( AND WE DO HAVE ) THEN THE FUTURE IS FOR ISLAM.

Allah bless you brother Munium, even you are still very young but your Islamic spirit is so telling of many things to come in the future...I am not worried about ISLAM, the future will be GREEN.

ALLAHU AKBAR !! ALLAH IS THE GREATEST.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Anybody for a mutual back-slapping session?

8. everneo Re-searcher Registered Senior Member

back-slapping between two 16 year olds..?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. Vienna Registered Senior Member

Yeah it's great innit.

A 16 year old potential martyr who believes in a sand fairy.

SAD......VERY SAD.

10. path Militant wiseguy Registered Senior Member

Amazing how he manages to pack 30 years worth of misinformation into only 16 years

11. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

We are having the last laugh.....look at you, you are so desperate sad creatures !!!

go on brother Munim, you and young Muslims like you are indeed OUR BRIGHT FUTURE.

Allah bless you.

12. path Militant wiseguy Registered Senior Member

Anyway back on topic here are some more articles on this topic

From Iran
    young iranians abandoning islam

Checkout iranian activist chat forum to get a gauge of how much the mullahs are adored

they actually took over a city in the north of Iran for 4 days
    activist chat the mullahs won't last much longer

13. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Salaam Aleikum, my moslem brothers,
    This irreligious jew has seen the true light of Islam, let us join together, and shine our light on the world. Mohammed(pbuh) spoke to me last night, and showed me the errors of my ways. Islam will create the first true peace on Earth, nothing can stop it!!!

Munim, don't listen to these haters, and hypocrites, we know the truth.
    Peace

14. fadingCaptain are you a robot? Valued Senior Member

I hope this doesn't mean more people will change their names to muhammad. There are already so damn many!

I mean Islam killed 2 of the greatest names ever. Cascius Clay and Lou Alcindor. Badass names. There were respectively changed to Muhammad Ali and Kareem Abdul Jabaar.

That sucks. If for no other reason, that is why Islam sucks.

15. path Militant wiseguy Registered Senior Member

Muslims are spreading thier light upon the world now, the problem is that the light from a suicide bomb only last for a fraction of a second

I guess the secondary fires caused by the explosions count too though.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2004
  16. DoctorNO Ultra Electro Agnostic Registered Senior Member

LOOK AT THE ISLAMIC SAUDI ARABIA DAMN YOU!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2004
  17. munim_786 Banned Banned

oh shucks you're emmbarrasing me.

the Victory to Muslims is PROMISED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. munim_786 Banned Banned

To Whoever started this thread asking "is Islam the fastest growing religion in the world" i would like to say;

Its not rocket science you know, simply count the number of religious followers at one time and then at a later time count them again. see how much they increased and see which one has which religion has gained the most. and Islam is the religion according to World Stats that has gained the most followers.

19. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Based on your reasoning, Atheism is gaining the most followers.

20. munim_786 Banned Banned

it is life.

and reward doesn't mean the petty little illusion that Christians believe it to be. everything is a reward if done correcttly - eating, sleeping, praying even having sex as long as it is lawful is a reward.

and "the entire point to llife"

who are you to say the point of life? who defines the point of life - not you. the point of what someone wants in life depends on the indivdual. you think the point of life is what keeps you happy, which is blah blah. fair enough, mine is obeying Allah and i am happy. argue with me if you want it wont change me it will make me happier becasue i am getting closer to my goal.

my point of life, my faith keeps my strong. yours keeps you weak. if something bad happens to me, i can take it. if someone does something bad to me i dont need revenge to fell statsified. i dont see death as the end of evrything which makes me strong, i know death is promised so i wont hesistae dying for something good rather then just wait till i die. (and no, im not reffering to suicide bombings becasue i dont believe in killing innocent people)

on the day of judgement some kafir like you will be put by my side and God will punish you for some of my sins becasuse i believe in Allah and becasue of my faith Allah will have mercy upon me.

21. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

mine is obeying Allah and i am happy

If obeying makes you happy, so be it. That is not a life, that is subsistence.

on the day of judgement some kafir like you will be put by my side and God will punish you for some of my sins becasuse i believe in Allah and becasue of my faith Allah will have mercy upon me.

Or, you will simply die one day and that will be the end of your subsistence. You will have wasted a life.

22. munim_786 Banned Banned

Islam is also DEFINATELY the fastest CONVERTING religion. in 1990-2000 it converted roughly 12.5 million more then Christinaty. also these are conversions so these are esaily recoradable and the logic of the orgonal post that many Muslims who denounce thier faith cant be counted* doesnt work in this case.

*actually it can be counted, when counting religions the number of people who denouce a religion is taken away from the number that convert and already are. thats how these world stats work SO ISLAM IS THE FASTEST GROWING RELIGION IN THE WORLD. that example of all of those 6 million Muslims denouncing their faith is besides the point becasue ALL religion lose followers so the above counting system is used.

23. munim_786 Banned Banned