Is it a sin to enjoy life?

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by WMA, Apr 3, 2005.

1. ellion Magician & Exorcist (93) Registered Senior Member

a person who speaks english may not be from england, you would have no right to call him english.
    if a person speaks three languages and has no place that he calls home, is he allowed to say i belong to no country?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Yorda Registered Senior Member

He was. ellion, thanks for clarifying that for (Q)

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

Yorda: He was.
    M*W: Yorda, please explain why you said Moses was born of a 'divine race?"

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Dano9700 Registered Senior Member

These statements contradict each other. If people are allowed to do what they want, why would God punish them for anything?

Are these the moral guidelines of your religion? Well, my moral code says that cannibalism and the rape of children are the acts of a "good boy," bringing one closer to God. Of course you, being submersed in your society of Christian morals, find this disgusting and evil. Oh, wait, your morals aren't Christian. So what are they? Good and Bad are completely arbitrary.
    Even your conscience is artificial, a product of society.

8. Yorda Registered Senior Member

M*W: Yorda, please explain why you said Moses was born of a 'divine race?"
    Yorda: Sure! I've told it before, there was a race of giants (sons of God) on earth, they were very spiritual people, they bred with another primitive human race which was on earth at that time, and caused a hybrid race between those 2 races: humans, as they are today. Now, because of this crossbreeding, in the beginning, many "prophets" and wise people were born, because they were reincarnations of that race of giants. Moses and Jesus were reincarnations from that race, but still in ordinary human body.

Since a long time has passed, "wise people" (reincarnations of the 'divine race') are seldomly born on earth, but it happens from time to time, they're born as great scientists and philosophers and they lead a lonely life. Because of the crossbreeding, it's still possible that one 'son of God' is born, who has pure "royal blood" in his veins. Moses and Jesus were pure incarnations of that race, but "the" 'son of God' has been born in other cultures too, with different name and he teached the same things in different form.

In the beginning, those people ruled the more primitive ones (they were kings), that's why the next king and princess is always chosen from the same family, because they had 'royal blood' in their veins. The royal blood means the blood of the sons of God.

9. fadeaway humper that way lies madness Registered Senior Member

Yorda, you need urgent psychiatric help.

No, really.

10. David2 A Non-cristian Conservative Registered Senior Member

I do agree with you why should i waste my life weriying about what is going to hapen in the after life

11. Gambit Star Universal Entity Registered Senior Member

To believe in your god and feel the presence, one must be simbient with its form.

Self realisation is the universe that you are so strongly apart of is willing to form itself for your conciousness. The earth has form over billions of years into its current state because god was willing to "combine" its conciousness with the elements that are so much apart of its soul.

Our love is universal, we love our planet, the stars, we love just about every soul that is in existance for the right reasons. And because of this the elemental god allows for Concious perceptions to progress because it will work and eventuate into a reason to find contempt in being apart of the larger picture that we become apart of, once his work has been done.

12. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

a person who speaks english may not be from england, you would have no right to call him english.

English is an Indo-European language belonging to West Germanic branch. It is also the discipline that studies the English language and is the official language of the US and other less important commomwealth countries. I think the point you're trying to make precludes the facts.

if a person speaks three languages and has no place that he calls home, is he allowed to say i belong to no country?

Only if he was living on or in the ocean.

Sure! I've told it before, there was a race of giants (sons of God) on earth, they were very spiritual people, they bred with another primitive human race which was on earth at that time, and caused a hybrid race between those 2 races: humans, as they are today.

Wasn't that from an old B rated movie? I'm sure it was from one of these:

Hercules and the Circle of Fire
    Hercules and the Lost Kingdom
    Hercules in the Underworld
    Hercules in the Maze of the Minotaur
    Hercules and the Amazon Women

Yorda, turn off the TV.

13. ellion Magician & Exorcist (93) Registered Senior Member

so Q i say i dont belong to any religion, but i also know there is a god.

what gives you any right to tell me about myself. the only qulaification for such a right is ignorance.
    your not ignorant are you Q?

14. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

so Q i say i dont belong to any religion, but i also know there is a god.

Religion IS a strong belief in a supernatural power or powers that control human destiny, therefore you belong to a religion if you claim to 'know' there is a god. Of course, you may fantasize there are gods, but that doesn't make it true.

what gives you any right to tell me about myself. the only qulaification for such a right is ignorance

Please show me where I told you about yourself?

your not ignorant are you Q?

Yes, ignorant of god fantasies. Amen.

15. ellion Magician & Exorcist (93) Registered Senior Member

Q
    you are telling me i belong to a religion, you where telling yorda, yorda belongs to a religion.
    i dont belong to a religion, yorda says he doesnt belong to a religion.

so why dont you tell me what religion i belong to, please i would like to know what religion you have put me in.

16. Yorda Registered Senior Member

Well, I think there can be truth in movies too, if you're open-minded. They're also part of reality.

17. JohnGalt Registered Senior Member

Another person of reason. I am overjoyed(I am referring to WMA).

18. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

so why dont you tell me what religion i belong to, please i would like to know what religion you have put me in.

Didn't you read my post? Or perhaps did'nt understand it?

Religion is defined as a strong belief in a supernatural power or powers that control human destiny, in other words, a belief in gods - are you with me so far?

You and Yorda, by definition, belong to a religion because you believe in gods. You may place any label you wish on your religion, it doesn't really matter. One god fantasy is the same as any other.

19. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Well, I think there can be truth in movies too, if you're open-minded. They're also part of reality

That's explains a lot - you are unable to distinguish between fantasy and reality.

20. ellion Magician & Exorcist (93) Registered Senior Member

Q
    you really are ignorant arent you.

21. SnakeLord snakeystew.com Valued Senior Member

Yorda: Do you have any remains of giant people or are you just guessing?

22. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Yes.

23. Yorda Registered Senior Member

Be nice or santa won't give you any Christmas presents.
    Santa is not a physical entity... but if you're nice, you'll get some 'spiritual' gifts for Christmas

No specific religion. I believe in all "religions". Just like there can be truth in all science, there can also be truth in all religions. But there's also non-truth in all religions and science. I don't believe in Gods as you see them. If I saw them as you do, I could never believe in them either. But God's are 'symbolic' representations of of the self, the forces and things in the universe.

Yes I can, there's a lot of fantasy in movies too

dunno... but my mum's brother saw one once

I don't know how big the giants were but I would guess 3m... but guessing is not enough... in any case... if they were 20m... people would have found bones... but the giants lived in sahara... before it 'blew up'... i don't think they lived in any other place... and there weren't so many of them...

i believe they livd on earth millions of years ago.... 30000 years ago, they started to die out... they 'died' because they chose... they chose to go to 'heaven'... they still live there... and what we search for... what we want... the love out there... that is them...

Last edited: Apr 9, 2005