Is it a sin to seek knowledge?

Discussion in 'Religion' started by Greatest I am, Jun 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member

Claiming I admit something which I do not makes you look like a silly brat.

< >

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. akoreamerican Registered Senior Member

actually no god the father is starting to be aware that he is different from The God at the present time. once he finds himself you will likely see miracles happening left and right.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. akoreamerican Registered Senior Member

i am claiming it prove me wrong

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member

How the heck do you think you know that person is not a woman. I don't recall them saying so.

< >

8. akoreamerican Registered Senior Member

he doesn't have a gender but he thinks like a man

9. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member

You admit to lying about me.

< >

10. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

Why do you think THAT?

11. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member

Daecon or spider goat???

< >

12. akoreamerican Registered Senior Member

its only a lie if you can prove it so am i right?

13. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member

You probably should cut down on your meds.

< >

14. akoreamerican Registered Senior Member

clearly he makes the best out of whatever situation he is in. regardless of what is going on. like a man

15. akoreamerican Registered Senior Member

and you always avoid providing anything helpful, thanks alot

16. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

What exactly do you hope to achieve by posting on here?

This is a science forum, we're not going to suddenly subscribe to whichever one of the hundreds of different religions you belong to, just because you say so.

17. akoreamerican Registered Senior Member

i do not hope, i know it is inevitable that the humans as species will see it self as god, though that's not entirely correct. The God is and always is. god the father is its proxy.

18. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

He probably should go back on his meds.

19. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member

Helpful to who?

< >

20. akoreamerican Registered Senior Member

to those that asks for help

21. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member

When did you ask for help.

< >

22. akoreamerican Registered Senior Member

i asked you to explain how i am contradicting myself

23. wellwisher Banned Banned

God being male is symbolic. This is based on ancient analogies, that are still useful today, since they are easy to derive from basic observations. The female; mother/matter, is the one who grows babies and gives birth through biological and material means. The female element was connected to material, matter, nature; tangible.

Although the female does 99.9% of the work, making a baby, this does not happen unless the male first fertilizes the egg. The male principle was connected to the conception or the quickening of the matter; activation. God, as male, is like the CEO, who comes up with the plan; fertilizes by his approval, with the female element; nature and matter, making it real and tangible. There is a team involved. In Catholic tradition, Mary sits with Jesus as a team. God fertilized Mary who made God real as Jesus. Jesus then becomes the spirit, that leads Mary; loop of life.

If you look at history, most invention and changing of the times is done by men. This is not to say women don't invent or influence the times. Rather the majority of the invention comes from males. The male makes different type of children; brain children, that begin in the mind. The female males material children, while the male makes brain children, with women often fertilizing the male mind, with need and want; behind every great man.

Invention starts in the human mind, within an imaginary matrix that is not exactly material in nature. The imaginary matrix does not have to follow the laws of cause and effect or statistics; walk to the moon. It is connected to consciousness and is information based, instead of material based. Ideas can exist alone, but they need to be worked on, in physical reality, before they can be make part of reality. The male principle is spirit and information. The male God is not material, but is more like spirit, intelligence and information; omniscience. To be made manifest, it needs material; matter. God becoming man needed matter, and not just consciousness.

If someone comes up with an idea, in these science forums, few will accept it without tangible proof. The idea is stuck, for good or bad, in a different state; just information, until it becomes part of matter; tangible proof. The masculine God is in a different place and will exist apart from material. An idea can be real even before it is proven. Many feel it needs to combine with the female aspect, matter and lab, before they can accept it as real. This thinking is more connected to a matriarchal god.

Patriarchal religions work under the premise, they don't need a material connection for proof, since all ideas that eventually real, due to material proof, already existed in reality, before they contacted matter, or else they would never have been able to come to fruition in matter.

Matriarchal religions are more about the need for a material presence. Its definition of reality and will need something more tangible; female element. Science is often matriarchal. To science, even a scientific miscarriage, where a partial development in the lab goes sour, would be considered bette, than just the idea in potential; pure idea. This is too masculine and more of less limited to physics and math.

A patriarchal religion is about abstract thinking, apart from the needs of ever having to be tangible. One can brain storm, narrowing options, not using up precious physical resources, while still making forward progress. The matriarchal is more resource intensive and like statistical studies, is more about matter leading thinking. Science is both masculine and feminine with the feminine principle leading the philosophy; tangible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.