Is it immoral to sleep with prostitute?

Discussion in 'Ethics, Morality, & Justice' started by Saint, Mar 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JuNie Registered Senior Member

It's not immoral, just risky. STD's etc. If there was a cure for all the incurable std's I'd screw a whore (like at the bunny ranch). Something professional.

A lot of times what people don't understand is a lot of those ladies are trapped into that sort of lifestyle, either by a pimp or by sex traffickers. So when you see a prostitute it's not always as if she made the choice to be a prostitute. Just something to consider.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Saint Valued Senior Member

well, you define what is gentleman first.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

that absolutely is something to consider, and unless you're an evil motherfucker it'll influence your decision about receiving services from a prostitute. nobody wants to be a whore. nobody. if you go around and ask little girls what they want to be when they grow up, and one of them says, "i want to be a prostitute just like my mommy! she said i'll be real good at it." are you going to think that's endearing? is it ok that moms do whore out their children? are you aware of the sexual abuse that goes on in this world? prostitution is just a perpetuation of it. people become prostitutes because either they think all they're worth is a good blow job, and that's a damn lie, or because they have to eat or feed their kids, or because they're addicts. it's never any good reason. how would you all feel about your son or daughter becoming prostitutes? your mom's a whore? is that ok with you? well as i always say, everybody is somebody's son or daughter.

you know what i think everybody does want is love. i know some people seem so far gone, some reading this right now maybe, that they're unable to love...give or receive it.

and do you know what i think would be great? is if somebody who normally were to spend money on a prostitute would just give them the money. you know, find someone down and out, in a shitty place, like a prostitute, and say, "here's some money, and you don't have to suck anybody's dick for it." and then go home and whack off, and realize that you don't have to be so fucking pathetic.

this isn't directed at you btw junie. i just took your idea and kinda went off. this is directed to johns everywhere.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2011
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. SomethingClever Registered Senior Member

sounds like a "win-win" to me
    until the syphilis report comes back....

8. Saint Valued Senior Member

Ok, I concluded that the basic moral principle is shall not harm others out of your act.
    So, to sleep with prostitute is your decision and nobody can interfere with you.
    you can do that provided u do not harm others.

Thread solved,
    Moderator please close this thread.

9. Mr MacGillivray Banned Banned

It's only an immoral act if said prostitute didn't pay taxes.

10. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

you don't own this thread. if we made the purpose of every thread a logical conclusion on your part, sciforums would surely die.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2011
  11. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Lori is wrong, Saint is right, thread closed.

12. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

it's your right to close a thread if you started the thread?

13. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

As long as it's between consenting adults, yes.

14. Saint Valued Senior Member

it is said that prostitution is the oldest business on earth

15. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

That would be farmer. Or priest.

16. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

My question was:

Do you consider yourself a gentlemen.

Do YOU consider YOURSELF a gentlemen. I don't see the need in me defining what is a gentlemen based on the nature of this inquiry.

17. Ruud_Luiten Registered Member

mmmmm it depends on everyones thoughts, what it could be moral for me, maybe is not for others. so I think if both wants it. thats ok. it could be dangerous yes but immoral mmm

18. wellwisher Banned Banned

If one is married or has a verbal contract of monogamous intent it is not moral to go to a pro. Unless you could do the entire thing openly, and not hurt the other person, it is shady behavior.

If you are single and uncommitted, the rules are different since no sneaking around is needed. In that case, it is like a form of dating, but where money instead of dinner and a movie is traded for sex. If the goal is to end the rendez vous in sex, whether it is due to sweet little lies, a lot of drinks, a vacation or just plain old money, there is little difference. Money can be the most honest of them all, since there is less confusion over mixed signals when material trade or promises you can't keep are used for sex.

For example, a male gives a pro $200. He knows up front what he will get, so he can make his choice to pay or shop more. Say instead he spends the same amount on a fancy date. He then assumes this is enough for sex since that is the going rate. He may make advances only to havehis date say no or yell rape. If he could have been honest and up front, like he he can be with the pro, he could avoid surprises.

If someone is shopping for a mate, pros may not be the best place to shop. Customer service is suppose to be nice to all customers so you will come back. You may get a more natural reaction from someone who is not a pro allowing one to know they like you and not your business.

19. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

motherfucking ghandi in the house. wow, i feel really enlightened. thanks.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.