Is Kerry just Bush lite?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by inDecline, Feb 29, 2004.

1. inDecline Registered Member

Okay, Kerry isnt Bush lite, but you sure would have me fooled. Okay, so im Canadian, i really have no say in american politics, but what happens in the evil empire to the south affects me, so i dont want another lying backstabbing cheating corperate c*ck$ucker whos only real interests are to stuff his and his friends, and all those in the oil industries fat pockets after they kindly lent him millions and further corrupted an already corrupt system to allow him to steal office. Now, we have few presidential forerunners who i would even consider letting NEAR the white house, let alone run the most powerful nation on the planet. Then there is Kerry. Not only is he friends with alot of Bush's friends, but has ties to the Bush family. This guy, in his god given intelligence, plans to (along with every other presidential candidate) : lie to the american public (hes already done this), strengthen the economy, add jobs, strengthen the millitary, increase funding for health care, scientific research, schools, law enforcement and promote homeland security. Sounds good to me, but didnt bush leave america with a 580 billion dollar deficit, and millions less jobs, trying to do the same thing? The treasuries for health care and the governments spending money depletes to nothing in the next 20 years, america will be forced to borrow money off of the very same vultures that it raised to run it! this year the top 500 richest americans got richer by half a trillion dollars, and there are still X million americans with no more then a grade 4 education, with no health care, x million more are starving, and homeless, millions more still are obese, millions more are falling further into debt while a few hundred reap 2 trillion dollars from the masses of the innocent, more formally you and me? I dont know about you, but the statement released by the pentagon about global warming is f*cking scarey, (and i dont mean to be vulgar, but the rage built up inside of me cant help but seep through the cracks) i am 16, my adulthood will take place while the coastal cities i grew up in drown, while the world gets hotter and hotter, places like britian becoming siberia, while the air gets thicker and thicker as i choke on the sulfer in the smog, which my glorius country does nothing to prevent it, it just tells me cancer is caused by all that second hand smoke, not the rocket fuel in my lettuce, or the msg, or the chemicals in my water, or the toxins in my air from the facortys that pay the rent. while the hole in the ozone is already twice the size of england, while there continues to be an oil shortage, and demand is growing exponentially. Our rights are protected by those who rape them of any meaning at all. Land of the free? Its become the land of the enemy. It is already too late to try and fix the damage done by caucasian greed, but we can prevent further damage from happening. I firmly believe Kerry is not the answer. Vote for a president whos willing to do something radical to pull this mess of a planet together or i fear your american dream will come crashing down on your smoke filled homes, while all the rebels(*) set fire to the evil empire. 'nuff said.
    * - or terrorists, if you want to be bush about it

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!