Is modern wars fake?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by bellbottom31, Jan 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

All jet engines use air to create propulsion. But they don't use air as fuel.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. bellbottom31 Banned Banned

But i had just read it yesterday, someone edited it perhaps.
    It has air inlet valve system, after systemic fuel burnt when it reached stratosphere, the pilot disengages and turns on a back up system mechanism. The air vapor in the stratosphere which acts as a conventional energy source, there is a turbine motor which induces this air vapor liquifies it into the rotating shaft and acts as itself a propellant. Perhaps there is a mesh system inside the shaft which harnesses this energy driven. So the SR-71 glides into the stratosphere rather than consuming the fuel of the fuel tank. It only engages when its anti radar sheath gets intercepted and thereby the pilot turns on the fuel driven motor. And rapids itself into gravity zones and high density air spaces with the blue flame.
    If the SR-71 is somewhere in shed decomissioned at US airbase. Then one could access it and turn it on its engine. Then after some time, switch to the vapor inlet mechanism. After a while turn off the jet. The air around the engine then condenses to certain temperature pressure. And water is accumulated below the SR-71.
    But i am unsure why vietnamese fired sophisticated SAMs to only one jet!!! Perhaps its recon or perhaps it was carrying nuclear weapon. What vietnamese could had done was to switch off the SAM system.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. bellbottom31 Banned Banned

Thats really quiet an assurance.
    I have seen many in tv documentaries that u certify it to be.
    Like javelin missile testing, but really the explosives do char the concrete and metal square thick plates targets. But sometimes it seems so dimunitive. Being explosion small or big. If its ineffectiveness, then?

What it takes days to achieve it happened in minutes.
    But i read that since 1988 as no military uprising is there, people have (the super powers) of world war 1 and 2 and resorted to peaceful measures. The silos seems empty annexed. All conventional missile system, SAMs systems, warships and fighterjets have been now disengaged into manufacturing.
    The coming generations would sound like cacophony of death amusement.
    I was thinking that really in childhood days that really world war 3 was nearing and i waited till this date. Bringing back populations of india from 2.5 billion to 350 million would be a big task then? Anyone take up this challenge?
    People then would resort to old days of pain hunger benevolence. Learn to respect one another, mutual co-ordinate with one another, children could smile a new day, have good food and water, curb menace....

Last edited: Feb 2, 2016
  6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

Are we still refuting the existence of wars here?

8. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

As per the post above I'd say the topic has switched to killing off 2.15 billion indians.

9. bellbottom31 Banned Banned

And u might as well as calculated estimated casualties of your own countries....

10. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

bellbottom31:

Maybe it would help if you could put your thoughts together coherently and then write them down in a way that makes some kind of sense to your readers.

Want to try that?

11. bellbottom31 Banned Banned

Well lets say that all the world now has annexed withdrawn its missile and armaments programs, since 1998. So only some fighter jets programs are there and artillery.
    World has now reduced to junk warfare.
    If now india who didn't took part in neither world war 1 nor 2 willfully, and they have amassed so many programs upgraded in a sense. So if in the modern day world, they suppose go sortie squadron, or naval battle group or a tank group to some distant country. What would the europeans and other nations react to it. Oh what a sight, they resorting to peaceful days again. We have not much armaments when was that time?

12. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

It looks like you decided not to take the advice of James R...

13. billvon Valued Senior Member

No, that doesn't happen. Either you made it up or you are grossly misinterpreting something you read.
    No, the SR-71 burns over 10,000 pounds of JP-7 fuel per hour to maintain flight at Mach 3.

14. bellbottom31 Banned Banned

Might be that in year 1999 2000 i had seen in some documentary i just remembered on tv.

15. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

That leaves us with just 2 options:
    1. The TV program was wrong.
    2. You have a faulty memory.

16. sweetpea Valued Senior Member

If I'm understanding you correctly...
    Are you asking what would happen if India was to now send battleships and tanks to Europe? Why?
    In world war two, was Japan a threat to India? Or, would India made peace with Japan?

17. bellbottom31 Banned Banned

These programs are like the world 1988 that was. I mean in india 1990s tv was televised late.
    I even remember here comes the grump cartoon.
    And as for sweetpea answer....
    The superpowers in modern day world are ? who could instigate world war3?
    Japan, italy and germany how they managed to built the axis in such short amount of time?
    But we are in modernized world right, there are no shortages, only some mismatchedness have occurred.
    You mean indian troops should go to war with africa, is there another world out there?

Last edited: Feb 3, 2016
  18. sweetpea Valued Senior Member

?? Sorry, I will have to leave you to carry on with those who understand you.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2016
  19. bellbottom31 Banned Banned

or it would seem like world war 3 from where they had left from world war 2.....

20. bellbottom31 Banned Banned

Or first USA and russia spent all their weaponry, then germany, italy and japan start building up, then meet in world war 4???

21. Oystein Registered Senior Member

That would have worked great with Hitler.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

22. bellbottom31 Banned Banned

If world war were happened in 1975 to 1983 with sophisticated weapons but on a smaller scale....then many countries would had gone in chaos and ruins.
    If world war 3 occurs in the following years lets say from 2015 to 2023...then there would be so destruction and chaos madness...that i am 34. I would have to survive ten years of war somehow luckily. And after ten or fifteen years of rehabilitation at age 60 i would see a new light of the day some new promised world perhaps!!!

Otherwise if your recon plane took over india premises...after 15 years of no war. Then ur vast acres of some test subjects would look like sparks a tiny start to over a wide area circumference....

Last edited: Feb 13, 2016
  23. bellbottom31 Banned Banned

In the world wars 1 and 2 people affected used to run here and there as refugees? so the own country perimeter is not secure as in european times of 1944s ??? In modern day wars what could be the probability of such happening in asian regions???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.