Is modern wars fake?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by bellbottom31, Jan 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

bellbottom31, it is almost impossible to understand what you are trying to say. I would recommend that you write shorter sentences - that may help. Grouping your sentences in paragraphs could also help. Make sure the sentences in the paragraphs have a common theme.

Now, to help me to decide whether or not to report your post and ask that you be permanently banned please answer these simple questions:

1. Do you believe the the people Hitler tried to eliminate were "sub-human dimunitive defiled races"?
    2. Are you recommending that we attack, or subjugate certain people?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. bellbottom31 Banned Banned

Means are you asking me questions,
    that why world war 1 and 2 happened in the first place, we were all living happily at that time...
    why nuclear weapons were built tested in the first place?
    why history books were written in the first place we should had slept over it?

No, i don't know.
    But perhaps the person writing about him must have sought for answers for the next generation races.....but people crave on something else....
    Teaching illiterate sub human dimunitive races ....making unwise people seem wise?

If i had aquaintance with some undercover air force officials, i would had at this very hour ran to the nearby air-shed, armed a tupolev bomber with nuclear kilo ton bombs and flew in the air. Had some extra fuselage too. And took over to enroute....kazakhistan, iran, turkey, italy, germany, france and england....at high speeds and dropped a few nukes. Then nuked at some ukraine air base or returned back en nuked a USS kitty hawk carrier too!!! Making every second count....! That would had dismantled every treaty and UN peace as well....
    Then the countries affected had started world war 3 retaliation? or still no?

Last edited: May 13, 2016
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

If I understand you correctly you are recommending dropping nuclear weapons in order to massacre millions of people.

You also believe that some people are "illiterate sub human dimunitive races".

I suspect that you have some serious mental problems. Or perhaps you are just a nasty person. In the first case I doubt participation in this forum will be good for you. In the latter case it is not good for the rest of us.

I have Reported your post and recommended you be permanently banned.

Daecon likes this.
  6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. bellbottom31 Banned Banned

Well certainly after 20 years more i'll get to see much more creepy crawly things.....like mental people from all sides grouped together multiplying saying what not things....
    yeah yeah i agree to you too...

8. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

Do I see with my eyes, BellBottom threatening a massive act of terror? He's listed a time he'd do it, a method, confessed to a hateful motive, and named some very specific targets containing millions of innocent lives.

9. Bells Staff Member

Mod Note

Let me see if I have this correctly.

You were given a 50 point infraction, which immediately saw you banned, with a distinct warning that this sort of rhetoric is not allowed or welcome on this site and the first thing you do in this thread is post something even worse than what you posted which led to your ban to begin with?

Advocating and supporting genocide makes you a deeply disturbed sociopath. A bigoted deeply disturbed sociopath at that.

Your description of Jews, Roma, Homosexuals and the disabled, not to mention other ethnic groups in India and elsewhere, as being "sub-human diminutive defiled races" is vile and disgusting. And it has no place on this site or in society itself. This kind of rubbish can get you arrested in many parts of the world. Advocating violence towards others like you are doing here is actually illegal in many parts of the world. Advocating acts of terror is certainly illegal.

You are a sick and perverse individual who is so full of hate to even think about and want genocide and a nuclear holocaust, to the point where you are even discussing how you would go about doing it. What's worse, you believe that targeting civilians, such as schools and hospitals is acceptable and desired.

You need help. Urgently. Because you clearly pose a risk to the life and limb of those around you.

And now you are advocating for acts of terror which would involve launching nuclear weapons against civilians..

Your time here is at an end.

Get some psychiatric help because what you are spouting here is not normal and it is certainly not acceptable.

And never, ever set foot on this website again. If you think we can't check these things, think again.

Last edited: May 14, 2016
    pjdude1219, AlexG, Dr_Toad and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.