Is needing or wanting to worshiping a God a human defect or benefit?

Discussion in 'Religion' started by Greatest I am, Jul 15, 2013.

1. absols Registered Member

u confuse everything with u

first b honest so objective

then speak of ur needs or sense of wills

believing in a god on a first place, is the certainty of knowing not being the reason of anything being

then it is about realizing that the belief itself is of someone else power over the poor being body

then it is about knowing what that powerful is positive about through taht belief it forces

by realizing the positive living end of the belief ways which is more clearly a certainty from not being of the being body itself

humans are not animals, their bodies are up so in fact the only objective body is the brain that holds the whole body alone

so being objective is crucial task for conscious being right but also freedom for positive present free possible sense

when powerful master of ur head is happy to see u bending and being its dog, then it is not a superior entity, so powers are to inferiority

see it of ourselves in the world, usually slavery is meant as a fast way to get better standard of life, but never about enjoying the company of slaves

while when some poeple show their pleasure in dealing with their maids or slaves, everyone point them as inferiors selves happy of believing what they got as being them

the point that noone wants to admit from what i keep repeating

is the logics that certify gods being inferiors

objective existence is the true superiority

who can stay still individual same with or without things with or without others for a certain reality of time ???? free superiority only

even god is clear in scripture how it cant b the same will still for one day, it must b all opposites senses and get tired quickly

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

Good enough.

Regards
    DL

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

How does that answer my question?

Let me ask for the last time. "Tell us verbatim what he has told you that you did not get from the bible?"

Regards
    DL

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

Yes as well as your God murdering his first two children by neglect and forcibly keeping them away from the tree of life.

Seems you forgot that part.

Regards
    DL

8. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

If your God does something immoral, it is none of your business. Gotcha.

So far your God seems like quite the prick and your morals seem to suit him fine.

Regards
    DL

9. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

Well put.

Regards
    DL

10. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

That is for sure.

It is my view that all literalists and fundamentals hurt all of us who are moral religionists as well as those who do not believe. They all hurt their parent religions and everyone else who has a belief or not. They make us all into laughing stocks and should rethink their position. There is a Godhead but not the God of talking animals, genocidal floods and retribution. Beliefs in fantasy, miracles and magic are evil.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HKHaClUCw4&feature=PlayList&p=5123864A5243470E&index=0&playnext=1

They also do much harm to their own.

African witches and Jesus
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlRG9gXriVI&feature=related

Jesus Camp 1of 9
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=48b_1185215493

Death to Gays.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMw2Zg_BVzw&feature=related

For evil to grow my friends, all good people need do is nothing.
    Fight them when you can. It is your duty to our fellow man.

Regards
    DL

11. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

If inevitable as you say then to cast away logic and reason for a genocidal son murdering God who will prepare a place for you seems rather foolish.

If I am going to throw away my brain, I want at the very least a moral God and not the one shown in scriptures.

“Faith must trample under foot all reason, sense, and understanding.”

“Reason is a whore, the greatest enemy that faith has.”
    Martin Luther “

Regards
    DL

12. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

I am not sure of what you said but think I agree.

You said God's are not worth adoring. Right?

Regards
    DL

13. schema Registered Member

I am not sure what you mean by all of that. It seems as though you are generalizing every religion which is most likely due to your personal subjective bias, which is only natural. I am not an advocate for organized religion but I do believe that it is important for everyone to find away to except their fate in order to maintain mental health. Look up something called "existential anxiety". I think without a strong philosophical foundation, people are doomed to live fearful lives. I am tying this in with my original postulate of course, to put this all into context.

14. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

I agree that we should all accept our fates.

One does not do so by buying into fantasy, miracles and magic.

That is running away from accepting our fate. It is hiding in a fantasy land.

Regards
    DL

15. schema Registered Member

I am sure it works for some. The concept of heaven is very real. I believe that notion was born from the existential fear of dieing. I also believe that ego fuels the need for an afterlife. One simply wants to imagine that their "soul" persists death. Don't get me wrong, I can't fathom the idea of not existing. I choose not to cope with it by religion, however. I don't disrespect or look down upon those that do though.

16. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

I do in some instances.

Fear of dying. I can agree that some are there for that. It may not be the majority.

Revenge on the others not in the tribe might also play a large part and I think it does. If not, theists would embrace Universalism and throw out their fantasies of hell away but they cling to them like crazy even knowing that most will end there if they believe their books.

Check this out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv_rmQuagpY&feature=player_embedded

Regards
    DL

17. Balerion Banned Banned

I don't believe for a second that anyone needs to believe in a god. That's like saying people need to believe in the afterlife. It just isn't so.

18. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

I've had friends that I would go to hell with - but anybody who would send other people to hell I wouldn't consider a friend.

(The way we choose our friends can be either a defect or a benefit.)

19. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Are you sure they aren't acting out of fear?

20. absols Registered Member

u confuse everything with urself, means that objective perspective or things realities or life is not u

it means also to point at the principal factor of existence fact and possibilities being else

else is not the other

u r relative to another objectively so another doesnt matter, when objective existence is its free superiority out of absolute realities fact

so else matter, from what else is completely free from u while u r in principle as a conscious being, free or at least a freedom right

different freedom realities is the reason of objective existence being in forms

surely that is also how opposites is a way of making existence when the will is meaning cheapest powers possible without including its own presence inn lso

so all what is said about individuals fears or wills for eternity is a lie

wat matter is only the truth which existence came first

like if conscious dont care about being true then it doesnt bother to stop being, n if it does care about smthg to b then it would accept nonbeing since it would b active independant will

the problem with death as we know it is being killed by others or by else powers negative towards being self conscious

the fear is never else will

it is always due to truth

getting killed is pointing else inferiority above urself while oneself cant picture being below zero to see it coming right
    and when onself cant b but true so seein all first objective fact before its own means adds

being outside in concept of truth dimension is the reason of fear, bc it is not possible to b outside truth dimension, as if truth is saying that there is smthg wrong from the start and individuals are left alone

21. PsychoticEpisode It is very dry in here today Valued Senior Member

What is a greater defect, worshipping a god or defending the action? Perhaps they are equally flawed or quite different. Everybody who believes in a god is entitled to a reason. I mean you just can't say 'I believe in a god' and leave it at that. Certain adjectives should be sufficient to impart your reason. For example, if I was to say creator god or malevolent god then it's pretty much understood by others where my reasoning lies. However if I were to say ' I believe in a creator god who desires to be worshipped' then maybe I'm starting to stretch it. Defenders of deities would sometimes like us to think their belief is so simple that it only consists of a god and everything that's ever been written about it. (at least the good stuff). One belief that happens to cover just about everything. How far can a belief expand before it begs for an eye roll?

Is defending worship a lesser thought than the actual conceiving of a god? As far as deity belief goes, would not a secondary incidental thought be classified as more defective than the principal idea? At least god belief begins to answer some questions for the believer but defending a totally indeterminate fact, no matter how, is apt to be more flawed.

22. absols Registered Member

i agree, defending god is absurd from my perspective, while i understand especially from our minds conditions how believing in god works better for everyone, at least tolerate the living fact on u, so u can b urself freedom of in whatever u mean to realize or do

but defending god is a trait of evil livings

how can someone defend another absolute power over everything he knows and sees, claiming then that there cant b any responsability anywhere, so all had to stay possessed whatever realities are about or freedom needs

who act for it, cant b meanin to get smthg from, for sure they would accept then that dictatorship upon their ends, so the reason is the evil livings they are, the free positive being they become in realizing that they can b everything and else dont matter at all

this is how the evil believers are the ones who enjoy clearly talkin about creations of ideas and lives and see superiority in ones subjective pretenses strength

the main value and fact of truth, is else recognition when any is then only what it realize objectively so it would confirm truth existence hundred percent

when someone realize what it enjoys to b in touch with objectively, the consequence is being in superiority sense, since freedom of present reality would b the always present plus identity

but also then, superior dimensions of objective existence would b free so real, depending on free objective realisations levels

none wants to admit what i keep repeating the least of it

superiority is the only right sense, bc always possible so free

now god or gods proved that inferiority can exist objectively, wether by constant else abuse or possessions of living wills, so mixture of opportunism and cruaulty

that is why all seem now confused, speculations are on, right persons cant care about that fact, the idea that cruaulty is real against living values and freedom rights is the only matter there that would never end, since it is done proven

23. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

I agree.

Regards
    DL