Is needing or wanting to worshiping a God a human defect or benefit?

Discussion in 'Religion' started by Greatest I am, Jul 15, 2013.

1. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

I agree with some sentences but the rest I can't see what you are saying. And I know three languages.

Can any one here translate if they understand this poster?

Regards
    DL

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

Well put.

Defending what is written is ok when justifiable. To do so when no good argument can be made is willfull blindness to whatever is written.

The Job story is a good example.

[video=youtube;QeOfzN8ZTAM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeOfzN8ZTAM[/video]

Regards
    DL

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. absols Registered Member

u r a liar, it is too obvious that my english is too poor, so there cant b any to translate while all to my individual efforts value

so if u really were interested the least about anything i said u would quote the sentence i made to get the meaning right, not asking others to say my words instead of me just to kill the fact of my presence being the exclusive source of my post

saying that u agree without pointing the object of ur agreement prove ur unexistence in truth, as if the object is the writer to agree with while u r at the same time denying him since asking others means about its own words
    so obviously u enjoy passing ur time by thinking knowing what everyone is waiting for ur agreement to just think more carefully how to manipulate that to urself favors

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

Thanks for this.

I guess we are done from what little I understand of what you wrote.

Regards
    DL