Is Sciforums Becoming Boring?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by ScaryMonster, Aug 14, 2010.

1. Bells Staff Member

He hasn't said anything to you to make such a call. Might I suggest you take a step back?

Again, can you provide proof that he is "buddy buddy" with the moderators on this forum? Do you have proof that there is bias towards him?

He has barely addressed you and when he has addressed you in this thread does not warrant this kind of attack and behaviour from you towards him.

Firstly, from your behaviour in this thread, your "beef" seems to be with anyone who says something you find disagreeable.

Correction. James R is an administrator (think supermod). Why would you feel the need to check who all the moderators were before you made a single post?

Why do you think that?

Then please do so.

Considering your behaviour towards myself and Shadow (who really did nothing to warrant your attack on him), I could say that this does not exactly compute..

Are you sure about that?

First you called him a "boot-licker" without any proof and then taunted him to call you a fool. All he has said to you was: "i'm not going to read that! lol ".

I barely addressed you. My requesting that you post in the forums and suggest that others get to know you and respond to you before you pass judgement on this forum amounts to 'skull fucking you'? Shadow said nothing to warrant your behaviour or tone towards him. I would suggest you have a read through this thread and revise who has actually been abused here.

Who here has said that they don't like newbies or outsiders? You are the only person, aside from Sihopopa Rejectus, to have made such a claim. No one else has.

And why do you keep taunting for a ban?

I would suggest you take your own advice.

Again, what's with the drama queen "ban me" victim thing you have going on here?

Now, I doubt I will be addressing you again in this thread, because frankly, this has entered the land of the ridiculous.

I hope you enjoy your stay in the forum.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited: Aug 19, 2010
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

hm..."skull fucking". don't hear that often.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

It's summertime.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

I thank havin mor members woud help to keep Scifourms from becomin as borin... that bein said... i thank new posters shoud be treeted respectfuly by mods... ie... guided along in non-confrontational ways as to whats espected of them as posters here at Sciforums.!!!

A mod shoud never publicaly insinuate or acuse somone of bein a sock puppet... if they have such concerns they shoud work it out in the non-public mod forum.!!!

Those are simple suggestons which woud benifit Scifourms so im puzzled as to why James R resists encouragin mods to behave in that way.???

8. Gremmie "Happiness is a warm gun" Valued Senior Member

OK...
    Firstly, I am publicly apologizing to Shadow1. Upon rereading my post to you, I went way too far. At the time you posted, it just seemed like you were mocking me. Again I apologize.

Bells...
    Seems to me you are still bashing me..
    Especially the drama queen bit.. I'm a guy, so maybe drama king.. However, I am far from being that.

I just don't like being falsely accused, or bullied. But, not much I can do about that.

You say you apologized to me.. However, saying I'm sorry, but.. followed by other insults, is not a sincere apology...... Whatever though...

You could have edited your insults and accusations, yet chose not to.

As far as being judgemental, you clearly are.. The ONLY person I have actually attacked is Shadow1.. And I did publicly apologize for that..

I don't believe I have ever attacked you, just responded to your attack on me.

that being said, I would just assume quash this... You are you, I am me. Enough said.

Peace,
    Gremmie.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2010
  9. Pronatalist Registered Senior Member

No, sciforums is very fascinating.

However, I'm very upset about a Mod, Dywyddyr, telling lies about me, accusing me of trolling and not supporting my position with sufficient evidence, when I did and he knows it. How can I engage in discussions, when there is such a Mod running around loose, looking for members to beat up?

I have sent several replies to him, and yet I can get no apology, and he continues to tell the same lies about me.

That makes this forum not very fun for me, at least not today.

I asked him for an appeal, as apparently I am not getting through to him.

Here's an approximate link to where the trouble started.

http://sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=102962&page=3

Last I knew, Mod bullying isn't an acceptable debating tactic?

10. LifeinTechnicolor Registered Senior Member

11. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

ah, like me, when i wasn't in kairouan, i never came on sciforums, or even online,

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

but now i'm in kairouan, and i'm bored of it.