Is the Bible the WORD of God or the WORD of Satan?

Discussion in 'Religion' started by Greatest I am, Aug 20, 2013.

1. dumbest man on earth Real Eyes Realize Real Lies Valued Senior Member

Not exactly sure that he "follows"...any one...thing...religion...non-religion...seems to have a recurring problems with following his own "train of thought", matching his actions to his words, remembering what he (or other Posters) previously Posted, selective vision and (not answering questions) by answering questions with questions.

He has claimed to be a follower of the "Gnostic Gospels" and seems at times to think that he is "talking the Gnostic talk".

The only thing that he seems to be consistent about is trying to belittle, shout down or in some way marginalize anyone else's views.
    That does not seem, to me, to be "walking the Gnostic walk".

But then I, personally, have never experienced an apotheosis.
    Therefore, the fact that I have not ascended to "godlike" status, probably, in the eyes someone who thinks that they have, means that I, dmoe, have no right to consider his perceived actions.

BTW - he also seems, to me, to be fairly consistent in ending his Posts with...

...(pretend/poser) Regards

Last edited: Aug 26, 2013
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. UncleChrist Another Imaginary Friend Registered Senior Member

And three days later he was un-sacrificed and now rules over the universe to return as the Wolf and pick up where he his dad/himself left off.
    not much of a sacrifice for an eternal dude that hands out eternal life like its candy.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.