Is the black race more superior?

Discussion in 'Biology & Genetics' started by 420Joey, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Surely you would interview them and see which suited the job best.
    I don't get the question.

And no, I wasn't of course implying that you were racist.
    I'm saying that it is a misconception that anyone can fall into and which one has to guard against.
    Myself included.

And yes, Fraggle means vitamin D.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2011
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. elte Valued Senior Member

People likely suffered or died to get to these color differences. I'm not meaning any negativity toward this post. I mean that I find the process of natural selection tyrannical.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. arauca Banned Banned

Here enjoy some African music , is different then Afro American.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. arauca Banned Banned

8. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

There's only one race, the human race.

9. Nasor Valued Senior Member

So I guess the fact that only black people ever seem to get cycle cell anemia is a coincidence?

10. Nasor Valued Senior Member

11. Arioch Valued Senior Member

@Nasor --

Did you even bother to read the study?

12. arauca Banned Banned

13. D-9 Registered Member

That is a very good point. In biology and medicine, scientists and doctors don't look races, but haplogroups which are like clads. And in Africa there are several different haplogroups, not to mention Africa is one of the most genetically diverse places in the world (talking about indigenous people here).

And lets not forget indigenous people out in the Pacific Ocean that also have dark skin, are they part of this "black race" too?

14. 420Joey SF's Incontestable Pimp Valued Senior Member

Cosmicseeker just because a few of the "strongest" men are white doesent mean anything... esspecially relating to a superior race.

Captain @ Why do you believe Jesus was white? What does that imply?

Anywho some other claims he made today:

* Dark matter in the universe is composed of melanin.
    * White man was shafted by seperating black/brown germs by Jacob in the causcasious mountains.
    * There are only two races : Asianatic and European
    * Black babies can move there head upright way sooner than there white counterpoints and are generally smarter at this age.
    * Black people are more spirtual because of there connection wtih melanin in the universe and can master both hempispheres of the brain while white man can only be left brained, etc.

15. D-9 Registered Member

If I'm not mistaken, the guy in the OP said that women have more than 1 Y chromosome :bugeye:

I'm gonna take a wild guess that his level of knowledge concerning "races" from a biological/scientific standpoint can be summed up in that sentence in that women only have X chromosomes. Whether it's a typo or not, I think it is a fairly accurate assessment of his black superiority paradigm.

16. birch Valued Senior Member

this might be a stretch but whites have been the least content or happy in outlook due to brain chemistry so it was transmuted into more concrete thought, ambition and expansion to fill a void. sometimes the largest outcomes have the most simplest roots.

17. Arioch Valued Senior Member

That does seem like a stretch.

18. birch Valued Senior Member

if more melanin translates to not only affecting skin color but perhaps mental outlook, then it makes sense.

is it a coincidence that the most palest group of people have developed the most concrete form of thought process as well as artificial innovation?

is it a coincidence that africans exude the strongest vibe/sense of spirituality (spirituality being obscure and holistic in essence)?

19. 420Joey SF's Incontestable Pimp Valued Senior Member

Other claims

* The organ of the human body with the largest surface area is, of course, the skin. Many people are aware that the deep concentration of melanin in African peoples skin makes them black and enables them to use the rays of the sun more effectively than our less “melanated” counterparts, but what few know is that melanin is not only present in our skin but it permeates our whole physical being. It is contained in a small battery cell called a Melanosome. The degree of blackness in various organs in Afrikan people depends on the type of melanin contained and its weight.

Melanin is present in each organ and regulates the workings of our brain. Within the human brain stem are 12 centers of black melanin. On the earth, only humans have deep pigmentation of all twelve-brain centers. The brain center with the deepest pigmentation is the Locus Coeruleus or Black Dot. The Locus Coeruleus supplies the pineal gland with norepinephrine. The pineal gland controls the flow of melatonin during the night hours to activate R.E.M sleep which allows us to communicate with internal memory pools or other dimensions of life in nature. Melanin also causes seratonin to flow more effectively in the waking state so to “inspirience” more spirituality. This also helps to keep spiritual intunement at an apex. The less melanin in an individual, the more calcified the pineal gland and less access the individual has to the spiritual world.

* Melanin is the fundamental unit of the universe and can exist in four forms including Cosmic Melanin, Planetary Melanin, Plant Kingdom Melanin (chlorophyll) and Animal Kingdom melanin (black pigmentation).

* Melanin in its most concentrated form is black. It is black because its chemical structure will not allow any energy to escape once that energy has come in contact with it. This gives us an insight and shows that melanin dominant people do not require the same amount of minerals and nutrients in their diet as people with less melanin.

http://www.blackherbals.com/got_melanin_anyone.htm Theres alot in black nationalism/5% nation of islam, etc. in it but I think the melanin in in broadest context is an interesting concept since it has to do with energy and consciousness.

20. birch Valued Senior Member

well, sunshine is associated with happiness and shade with dreariness. doesn't seem to be a fluke.

if one is relatively content, they are less apt to action mentally/emotionally/physically to seek it out or create it. hence, white people's tendencies to expansion and innovation.

i think we're on to some nit-picky details among a cornucopia of them.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

seriously, i think what this means is they are superior or have some superior traits over others in general as do all lifeforms. all life forms have some special or unique or beneficial traits that are less in others or nonexistent. it makes life interesting and varied as well as rich. as well as learning from eachother can benefit where one lacks to some degree.

as for whites, it's not surprising they tend to operate more schizophrenically and compartmentally, which has it's pros and cons, healthy or unhealthy as well as insights as well as blindspots.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2011
  21. Arioch Valued Senior Member

Obviously you've never looked into Asian history. While those of us in Europe were little more than barbarians the Chinese had already standardized their wagon axel length(so that way each wagon would be able to use the roads with ease) and had a complex, money based economy. To say that Caucasians were driven to advance due to their unhappiness which was caused by having less melanin in their skin is ridiculous on it's face.

22. birch Valued Senior Member

but they are also pale, are they not? but not as pale as whites.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

23. Arioch Valued Senior Member

@Pineal --

You seem to love the correlation vs causation fallacy don't you?