Is there some sort of conspiracy to get people believing in aliens or ghosts?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies' started by Dennis Tate, Apr 19, 2021.

?

Are we humans the most technologically advanced species in the universe / multiverse?

1. It is unlikely that we humans are the most advanced species in the universe / multiverse.

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. I do hope that we humans are the most technologically advanced species

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I do hope that we humans are NOT the most advanced species in the universe.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I believe that we humans are the most advanced species!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

I got really offended by a Dr. Billy Graham crusade on TV that I heard around 1965 when I was six years of age and I took to Atheistic Evolutionary Theory like a duck to water in Grade three or four when Mrs. N...... taught it to me.

Dr. Graham basically preached my whole family into some sort of "hell," (with the exception of my deeply religious grandmother). This prepared me to be really impressed by Evangelist Garner Ted Armstrong in 1973 when he explained the Soul Sleep Theory and gave some impressive evidence and logic from mathematics and basic biology that showed how difficult abiogenesis is to visualize happening by pure random probability.

By 1989 or 1990 I went through a philosophical crisis as I ran into near death experience accounts that made it impossible for me to continue on believing in the WWCG Soul Sleep Theory. I've read hundreds of near death experience accounts since then and I consider that they offer some pretty impressive evidence that intelligence exists in life forms that exist in fifth, sixth, seventh and eighth dimensional space time as postulated by String Theory.

Could there be another explanation for some of the evidence from parapsychology, NDE accounts or other sources?

Actually..... yes... I do think that there may well be other explanations for all of this but combined together the evidence seems to prove something........ but what exactly does this all prove.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2021
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

NDE accounts are happening in all nations as medical technology improves and as more and more people can be brought back after flatlining. I was impressed for this explanation on how the universe is teeming with many life forms........... many of which seem to be technological far advanced over us humans........... but I admit it...... this information is a bit scary for many reasons.

http://www.allaboutchristian.com/spirituality/

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

I read Chariots of the gods by Erik Von Daniken back during the 1970's and I thought that the evidence that he referred to was rather impressive.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chariots_of_the_Gods?

Chariots of the Gods (documentary/movie 1970)

The thought crossed my mind that even Richard Dawkins Ph. d. took some of that evidence rather seriously based on his statements to interviewer Ben Stein in this video.

Ben Stein vs. Richard Dawkins Interview

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

What has that go to do with a conspiracy to get people believing in aliens or ghosts? One (main) topic per thread, please.
    What has that go to do with a conspiracy to get people believing in aliens or ghosts?
    What has that go to do with a conspiracy to get people believing in aliens or ghosts?

8. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

This topic has no apparent focus, so I'm closing this thread. Try to make one thread about one (main) topic, rather than this stream-of-consciousness stuff.

sciforums is not your blog.

exchemist likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.