Is this Inappropriate Language deserving infractions ?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Singularity, Apr 28, 2007.

?

Do u think my infrations was fair

1. Yes

66.7%
  2. No

27.8%
  3. They are abusing members with infractions

22.2%
  4. Infraction are killing SciForums

16.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Singularity Banned Banned

And even though u cant understand the proof , u should not be termed as a Morlock ?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

I never even once saw you PROOVE anything - all you did was parrot various nut theories. As I said, grow up and come back later - MUCH later, please.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Singularity Banned Banned

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2006/images/moonshadows/oppositioneffect2_med3.jpg

Spotlights on moon.

This photo shows that the astronot was flying like a superman when he took this snap form a high altitude.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

8. Singularity Banned Banned

There u go again, absolutely no explanations and over that u made personal insults in that thread whenever i had put such a bone in your mouth.

And this is not your inability to understand and no one should say anything to u about it since the illuminati will give me infractions.

9. Singularity Banned Banned

In below pic we can clearly see the height of the astronot compared to the huge Lander leg. To take this photo one would require a studio camera crane or jump six time high.

10. Singularity Banned Banned

And as we can see from this angle there no ladder for them to climb on that high nor there any land as they are near a cliff. I wonder whos hiding behind the cliff

And again check out the height of the leg and the astronot

11. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Good grief.

12. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Interesting figure of six times higher, quite specific, how did you work that out? On the other hand the photographer could have just moved back and onto a rise...

13. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

I'm not going to waste my time trying to explain to you AGAIN about the angles involved in that string of pictures. Others have already done that and a few did so in great detail.

And that's why I said your reposting of them in this thread is ABSURD!

14. Singularity Banned Banned

First off u did nothing ok. because u dont have it in you.

All u can do is just troll, do nitpicking other and harassing female members in the forum.

Thanks for admiting it. But then as chaotic as u r it was not for these points, these are fresh ones. Go and search that thread u will find none there.

15. Singularity Banned Banned

Rise on what, Air ?

16. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Singularity,
    There is something else you are missing about the pictures. The focus. What lens was in use?

A lens can make people seem closer than they actually are, applied as a zoom a small distance in height can appear feet. You would have to take the magnification into consideration when you identify exactly how far back and/or high the astronaut was who took the picture.

If you do your homework properly you would ask:
    What Camera(s) were used?
    What lens were in use? (Obviously there had to be some sort of filter for photography as too much light would generate too much exposure destroying any ability to take a picture. Thus the apparent lack of light etc)
    Shutter speed?

[I'm sure a photographer could add to the list]

As for the topic of this actual thread, do you actually analyze how you are perceived by others in regards to attitude or bite? Have you posted other another username?, since your current blurb's seem similar to another posters username.

17. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Hello, Stryder,

He/she/it knows very well how it's perceived. That's all part of the act it's putting on. As I've said before, this individual is a total facade and really deserves no attention from anyone. We've just been feeding a troll and I'm through doing it as of now. I honestly hope everyone else will also.

18. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

You are either phenomenally stupid or deliberately obtuse. My post said "a rise" i.e. a part of the ground at a higher elevation than the surrounding ground.

19. Bells Staff Member

Singularity, I would advise you to contact Professor Carroll O. Alley from the Department of Physics at the University of Maryland and tell him of your concerns regarding the moon landing.

You can look up his name on any search engine and you will be able to get contact details. I am sure he would love to have a chat with you about your beliefs. I think he might have a thing or two to show you regarding your concerns.

20. Singularity Banned Banned

Lens cant change altitude of the photographer, for that we have invented cranes.

And whats wrong with my user name http://sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=65965

21. Singularity Banned Banned

I just pressed the report button, and below is the report.

U r calling me stupid without looking at the pictures, there is no highrise anywhere there.

22. Singularity Banned Banned

So u think we should visit sciForums for perceptions rather than reality ?

Well that make u a professional Troll.

Its better to think for your self rather than being A BOOKWORM/READONLY

23. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Once again you demonstrate your lack of comprehension. I wrote an either/ or sentence. I did not state which of those two I believe (although it should be fairly obvious). For the record then, please clarify why you should be regarded as neither, with reference ONLY to the relevant post for which I made the remark.

Once again your obtuseness (or stupidity) comes into play, the rise is not seen because the guy taking the photo is on it and pointing the camera away from it.