Is this Inappropriate Language deserving infractions ?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Singularity, Apr 28, 2007.

?

Do u think my infrations was fair

1. Yes

66.7%
  2. No

27.8%
  3. They are abusing members with infractions

22.2%
  4. Infraction are killing SciForums

16.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Singularity Banned Banned

So u mean to say we can say something like U r either a Motherless Goat who has a knukle headed brain and whose dad was a Camel OR

U r a very good human

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Ya i know, u r smart and your remarks very important to ponder upon instead of the topic of discussion in that thread.

If i dont understand it, that must be a stupid statement.

Good attitude !

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

You could say it, if it was appropriate... but that particular one was neither relevant, contextual nor factual.
    Yes I am smart. Smarter than you could possibly understand, and the remark I made was in context to YOUR post, which was off-topic. Keep trying.
    Very clever summation of your entire attitude to any topic you've posted on in SF. Quite possibly the most lucid, comprehensive and truthful post you've ever made.
    On the other hand, have you considered an education? That way you would understand more things about life, the world, science etc. And you'd therefore make far fewer stupid statements.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Singularity Banned Banned

seems like a kiddish brain has to be told in a kiddish way.

Look child heres a pic thats taken from a very good height , ie. taller than the landers leg.

But thats is not possible without a crane as there is no bolder behind it to climb upon as can be seen in this image. And here the height of the leg looks ok.

Ya, i know u wont still get it, its like no use to teach a dog whats a moon. (hey kid i was not calling u a dog, that was an example so cool down; dont press that report button yet)

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Singularity Banned Banned

I wonder what these experts have to say about that
    ie. Absane, Avatar, BenTheMan, James R, Nickelodeon, orcot, original, Read-Only, SkinWalker

If they are not paid by the illuminati.

8. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

You really are incapable of understanding aren't you?
    Either your knowledge of English is poorer than your semi-literate posts would indicate or comprehension is sadly lacking.
    I KNOW what you're inferring from the photos. Now go back and re-read all of the posts that explain why your inference is incorrect.
    Just look at the slope of the ground from LEM to flag - it RISES, I never mentioned boulder, just an elevation. How far back was the camera when the photo was taken? How much higher was the ground that distance away?
    You (personally) have no idea whatsoever, but ignore that as a possibility because your fevered brain (such as it is) wants to believe there was some sort of hoax.
    There was a hoax - and you're the victim: you're just one more credulous room-temperature-IQ woowoo with a personal agenda because life hasn't given you everything you think you deserve. Therefore "they" must be depriving of your birthright. Get a clue, get a life, go away.

PS to be called "kid" by some adolescent woo-woo is hardly the way to endear yourself to me.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2007
  9. Singularity Banned Banned

Interesting , if this is a slope then the Moon must end in a semicircle sort of at that horizon

10. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Once again you make baseless inferences predicated on nothing but your own total lack of knowledge and understanding.
    You are incapable of learning, as evidenced by all of the arguments put to you which you continually ignore. In each case you just move on to another futile, stupid, fuck-witted assertion with nothing but your own uneducated prejudices to "support" your "reasoning".
    Unless you actually start acknowledging points or trying to refute them I'm done with you. There's plenty more half-wits to argue with, and the majority of them are far more entertaining. I'm afraid you stopped being amusing a long while ago.

11. Singularity Banned Banned

Hmm , sounds like

If i cant prove it, i will disprove it.

If we cant make it Lets fake it

12. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

I just wanted to correct your English in the above statement. It should have read.

I, Singularity, was not harassed by Ophiolite and I am revolting.

Trust me, if I were harassing you then you (and your cat) would most certainly know about it.

13. Singularity Banned Banned

And i am sure u can try better than this.

14. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

That's true, you are much worse.

15. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

16. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

I can, but you are not worth that effort.

17. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Do you intend to start this whole silly business all over again?!?!? Ugh!!!

18. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I fixed the problem. Now we can all sleep tight.

19. Singularity Banned Banned

Roll on the slope