Is this the best discussion forum that you have ever found?

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by Dennis Tate, Mar 13, 2021.

?

Is it just my imagination or is Sciforums the best discussion forum available?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Not sure..... I've really never bothered with any other forum for long????

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

Perhaps I have gotten the wrong impression but very basic String Theory seems to imply that as the four forces of electromagnetism, gravity, weak and strong nuclear come closer and closer to full unity....... (my impressions would be that if we assume M-Theory this would be in the original energy of the ninth, tenth and eleventh dimensional space time continuums), that energy is operating at higher and higher levels of energy and is likely the energy of three dimensions that would be compiled from Super Waves and Super Strings much earlier than the Big Bang which was supposedly only around fourteen billion or so years ago.

My impression is that Intelligence would occur in whatever ninth, tenth and eleventh dimensional space time long before the Big Bang event as it is postulated.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2021
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

Actually... .I think that you are incorrect......
    and just as electromagnetism, gravity, weak and strong nuclear force could be considered to be "stuff"... If you do a search in Sciforums for the name Chaim Henry Tejman M. D. you will see quotations by me on Wave Theory by Dr. Tejman that to my thinking imply exactly that higher and more fundamental energy behaves somewhat like "stuff" ..... .but.....
    we are scared of the implications of this because one of the very simple implications is that evolution did NOT BEGIN in a four dimensional space time continuum.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Seattle Valued Senior Member

String Theory is just sci-fi, you do know that, right?

Dennis Tate likes this.
  6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

Many of the topics that I care about depend on a rather similar intellectual foundation that I have to quote from others......
    here is something that I consider to have huge implications so you will run into this being quoted in several of my discussions.

8. Seattle Valued Senior Member

You know that quoting "Chaim Henry Tejman M.D." isn't helping your case, right?

Dennis Tate likes this.
  9. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

No.... I do not know that....... and I believe that those who do not take String Theory seriously do so out of their own fears of what is obviously implied from it. See post number twenty four here for several paragraphs from a simple explanation on String Theory from an article back in the 1990's that Dr. Stephen Hawking either wrote or assisted in.

10. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

Just because somebody here on this forum does not comprehend the brilliance of Chaim Henry Tejman M. D's writings......
    (in my opinion this is at least partly because they are scared of the implications of his theories)...... this does not mean that I will give up on
    feeling that his publishings deserve the Origin of Life Prize.

11. Seattle Valued Senior Member

I've read a bit about String Theory (I'm not expert) however there is no evidence for it after all these years and probably never will be any.

12. Seattle Valued Senior Member

It's a bit of a cop out, don't you think, to imply that anyone who doesn't agree with an idea with no basis in fact is doing so because they are "afraid".

Dennis Tate likes this.
  13. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

Believe that if you wish!!!!

Whatever makes you feel better is up to you to believe if you want to.

14. Seattle Valued Senior Member

I'm not so much into "believing" and more into evidence based theories.

Dennis Tate likes this.
  15. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Ummm could be considered = is not stuff
    I have to much discussion going on to go off on a search sorry
    Sorry no idea what fundamental energy is. Please enlighten (hint do not post a link or reference) - YOU reply thanks, within this thread
    And behaves somewhat like stuff = is not stuff

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Dennis Tate likes this.
  16. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

All that I have are quotations and links.....
    if that is not good enough....
    my apologies but I personally cannot summarize the theories of Chaim Henry Tejman M. D. any more than he did already.

I agree with his assertion that the myriad of subatomic particles seem to behave somewhat like formations that astronomers observe.

17. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

Have you listened to any of the near death experience accounts of Dr. Eben Alexander?

He has the ability to explain what he observed in terms that make the basic near death experience account understandable to anybody who understands the technical jargon used by neuroscientists.

18. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Albert Einstein most famously said

If you can't explain it to a six-year-old, you don't understand it yourself.

Along with
    If you can't explain it to your grandmother........

And
    If you can't explain it simply you don't understand it well enough.

So much I don't understand and not going to go anywhere near trying to explain

If I think I know and give incorrect explnation I'm happy to be corrected

Work on it instead of sending others out on information and fact finding missions

Dennis Tate likes this.
  19. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

Some readers like quotations....
    those who don't.....
    can ignore me if they like but one near death experiencer reported meeting Dr. Albert Einstein and the discussion that they had was intriguing to say the least.

http://www.allaboutchristian.com/spirituality/
    (Christian Andreason, chapter three)....
    I personally find that testimony impressive....
    even the part about Christian Andreason being taught the Yiddish word "chutzpah."

20. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Always with the famous people

Never the taxi driver

Dennis Tate and Dywyddyr like this.
  21. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Another utterly unverifiable claim.

Dennis Tate likes this.
  22. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

That is a good point.....
    but what if from his perspective Dr. Albert Einstein would regard Mr. Christian Andreason as somewhat "famous" due to the seriousness of the job ahead of him at this critical time in history?

23. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Oh, you think that - completely unlike all the other recipients of "great wisdom" - this one is actually going to do something?
    Why is this time in history particularly critical?

Dennis Tate likes this.