Is This The World We Created...

Discussion in 'General Philosophy' started by wet1, Jun 7, 2002.

1. *stRgrL* Kicks ass Valued Senior Member

Well here in the good ole U$, its illegal for an employer to fire you because of your age

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

It IS easier to say they are just lazy - THEY ARE! Every once in a while, a woman with children who recently got out of an abusive relationship, but it very rare. Like I said before, 90-95% are abusers, and they come in here to get free money, or a ride or whatnot. They dont want the counseling or the classes, they just want money. And Im sorry if I sound cruel hearted, but I watched my mom live off welfare for 18 years and when that money ran out, went homeless. All because she dont want to work. And you can ask her, she'll tell you the same thing. The same applies to ALL of her "friends". And since I wake up everyday and work like hell for a paycheck, I dont see why anyone else couldnt. It has nothing to do with "my precious US". It has to do with me hating those who think the world owes them something. The world dont owe anyone sh*t.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

I see! So This Is The World We Created...?!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

I say the exactly same to you. There is very much you know nothing about. First of,you do not know shit about me, what I did, do or who I am and where and under what circiumstances I live(d)...

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. *stRgrL* Kicks ass Valued Senior Member

And I see you dont want to dignify my response by anything other than a "thumbs down" sign. Funny, but I think you know Im right.

8. Fukushi -meta consciousness- Registered Senior Member

world-war III

some people would state that being rich (as a person or a country) comes with responsibillities,...
    but It’s not even about responsibilities or to be righteous, not even about a certain moral or spiritual imbalance anymore,…

You are seriously believing that the rich got rich by working,…LOL HAHAHAHAHAHA WAHAHAHAHA !!!! Haven’t you learned anything from the /777 thread? Like the singularity for instance,…? You might ask yourself:”what’s that got to do with it?” : but you’ll come up with the thing I’m mean,…if you think you understand what I say to you is something else then insults,…whereas: A4: if you would have check my other posts then you would have found an answer to that too,…I’m not usually spreading the insults over here,…just a warning.
    LOL even louder: And you say ‘I’ am what’s wrong with this world? TSSSSS

I can only emphasize Banshee’s words, And I can’t stress this enough:
    Wrong again,…there is a diference! And a major one,….(it’s sooooo obvious that you didn’t ‘get’ it)
    in this world,….nothing is as it seems to be,…it might sound a bit familiar,…and it might sound plagiat or like a parrot even,…
    But you’re familiar with mantra’s no? never heard of them? I’ll tell you over and over again,…but it’ll come out of diferent mouth’s take my words for it,…it’ll be the wierdest thing you’ll ever encounter,…mark my words,…

as long as you (or the system for that matter) is seeking the cause for the problems of the system not working properly: by smacking the wipp over people’s back,…or singleing out persons socalled subversive elements,…then that’s the time it’ll take to wake up people from there matrix-like environment,…I bet you are even intertwined and interdependable on it,…you know what’s the diference between you and me?

I don’t go for the steak,….that’s you,…..
    And that’s ‘life’ tout courtes.
    I have searched all the answers, I have found a lot,…but even I have just scratch a surface,…People will never believe what I’ve been trough,…
    Understand? Not a difficult concept at all. To use your own words
    They even difer from person to person!
    then get out of here because,…: you’re already performing : parlé-mentir and propagandating an illusion: “Democrasy”
    oh year : is this the moment whereas if you would come to this some situation : you would go on saying something like: "huh,..if you can't take responsibility on the topic of what you're saying : you take it out on me huh?"
    I will not do such a thing: I will even do better: watch:
    It’s not that I’m inhumane,…I’m just pointing out the inhumanities that exist and that are deliberately kept into existence,…by the powerfull and the rich,…exactally the people where you’re going to work for
    I’m glad to inform you that I’m not a retarded old man yet,…
    Are they countered by the right persons: because it’s only the correct people that have the ‘good’ social background that can have some leverage,…
    Everybody knows you don’t get rich working you … off,… Well : let’s give them up let’s boycot them who even try to emerge from this system of enslavery,…hell: let them even enjoy their slavery,….and let them be proud to be slaves,…if there are any controversial elements we will just get the ‘right’ gear,..and whip’em out,…all of them,…

Thx
    :bugeye:

9. Tyler Registered Senior Member

"some people would state that being rich (as a person or a country) comes with responsibillities,...
    but It’s not even about responsibilities or to be righteous, not even about a certain moral or spiritual imbalance anymore,…"

No. Not at all. I don't believe in enforcing my morals on other human beings, thank you very much.

"You are seriously believing that the rich got rich by working,…LOL HAHAHAHAHAHA WAHAHAHAHA !!!! Haven’t you learned anything from the /777 thread? Like the singularity for instance,…? You might ask yourself:”what’s that got to do with it?” : but you’ll come up with the thing I’m mean,…if you think you understand what I say to you is something else then insults,…whereas: A4: if you would have check my other posts then you would have found an answer to that too,…I’m not usually spreading the insults over here,…just a warning."

Many of them did. And many others inherited parents money. Something which I have no problem with. If I work hard all my life to make money I will happily leave a good portion of it to my children. And I never read nearly any of the /777 thread. It was before my time.

"LOL even louder: And you say ‘I’ am what’s wrong with this world? TSSSSS
    I can only emphasize Banshee’s words, And I can’t stress this enough:"

Yes, you are. See, if I was given the option of freedom to work hard and do good/not work and fuck up or be in a Marxist-Leninist society where I could do nothing and get an easy ride I would choose the freedom to fuck up or do good. I enjoy motivation. Take motivation away from me and I won't work. I see no reason to. It's illogical to work when I get no extra benefit for doing so. I would rather have the oppurtunity to fuck up, it drives me to work. You on the other hand seem more than ready to give me the option of doing zero work and surviving quite well.

"as long as you (or the system for that matter) is seeking the cause for the problems of the system not working properly: by smacking the wipp over people’s back,…or singleing out persons socalled subversive elements,…then that’s the time it’ll take to wake up people from there matrix-like environment,…I bet you are even intertwined and interdependable on it,…you know what’s the diference between you and me?
    I don’t go for the steak,….that’s you,….."

Don't go for the steak as in you don't try and succeed personally? Hoorah. The way I view society leaves you perfectly allowed to not go for the steak. The way you view how society should be I would have no oppurtunity to go for the steak. I allow you to live your way, you don't want me to live my way.

"I have searched all the answers, I have found a lot,…but even I have just scratch a surface,…People will never believe what I’ve been trough,…"

I fail to see how I am suppose to understand when you didn't state what you'd been through. Regardless, I have a cousin who went through a father leaving him, two more divorces, his brother dieing of AIDs and his mom going through cancer. He worked his ass off and continued to be a strong human being and received a Computer Engineering scholarship to the University of Waterloo - a top computers and engineering school in Canada. Anything is possible if you wish to put out an effort.

"then get out of here because,…: you’re already performing : parlé-mentir and propagandating an illusion: “Democrasy”"

I said I don't want to do politics in University dumb-dumb.

"It’s not that I’m inhumane,…I’m just pointing out the inhumanities that exist and that are deliberately kept into existence,…by the powerfull and the rich,…exactally the people where you’re going to work for"

I plan on either being a normal joe working for the wealthy man (which I have no problem with - they do their job, I do mine) or one of these wealthy men. Either way I will get there through hard work. And no matter what, there is nothing, nothing wrong with being a working man.

"Are they countered by the right persons: because it’s only the correct people that have the ‘good’ social background that can have some leverage"

Have some leverage to get a job? I walked in, signed an application and received a phone call a few days later. I fail to see how I had leverage to get my job.

10. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Foxmulder

Tyler and Q, you must READ THE BIBLE to have a proper understanding of current events.

The bible is but one book of fables and fairy tales written years ago by fools.

Look at Banshee, who is very enlightened!!

Birds of a feather...

Banshee

First of,you do not know shit about me, what I did, do or who I am and where and under what circiumstances I live(d)...

Your posts reveal much about you... what little there is, of course.

11. FoxMulder Registered Senior Member

The HOLY BIBLE is the WORD of the LIVEING GOD!!!! It is not meant to be mocked by materialistic fools and demon worshippers who do not believe in the ONE TRUE GOD!!

Birds of a feather? Banshee is enlightened, unlike greedy demon worshipping athiests!!!!

12. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

The HOLY BIBLE is the WORD of the LIVEING GOD!!!! It is not meant to be mocked by materialistic fools and demon worshippers who do not believe in the ONE TRUE GOD!!

Grimm's book of fairy tales, with it's talking animals, is more believable than the bible.

13. FoxMulder Registered Senior Member

The HOLY BIBLE has talking animals as well!!!

14. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

The HOLY BIBLE has talking animals as well!!!

Why am I not surprised. Don't most fairy tales have talking animals ?

15. FoxMulder Registered Senior Member

Balaam's talking donkey revealed the TRUTH of GOD to Balaam! Do not make light of SALVATION!!

16. *stRgrL* Kicks ass Valued Senior Member

Q

Sorry to say... but I dont think its getting through these "enlightened ones" ahhhhahhhahha

*falls on the floor due to enormous cramp on side from laughing so goddam hard*

No shit? I was wondering who revealed "the truth" to those stuborn Balaamese

17. A4Ever Knows where his towel is Registered Senior Member

Man, I would love to chip in some social remarks for the counter weight, but I don't have the time right now to read all the right wing stuff... Damn

Q, so my prediction wan't that bad?

I agree with you about the simplicity of the answers on some questions. I must strongly disagree with everything else you say.

Banshee, u bent van Nederland? Ik ben een zuiderbuur van u. Ik zou u willen aanraden u niet te erg op te winden. Sommige van die rechtse opmerkingen zijn al erg genoeg zonder dat u uw eigen leven nog moet verkorten met een woedeaanval

18. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Q,
    ...I must strongly disagree with everything else you say

If you insist, please do join the other irrational posters in your quest.

19. Fukushi -meta consciousness- Registered Senior Member

hmm,...

Well: if there's one thing I learned from this thread it's this:

"never argue with machines, use them"

En A4: je mag dan wel van België zijn maar je bent heus niet de enige en geen 'U' zeggen aub: ik kan daar niet zo goed tegen hehehe,...

Thx
    :bugeye:

20. Tyler Registered Senior Member

The one thing I've learned is that you obviously can't argue without loosing your cool and definetly are an unintelligent person who can't continue actually debate, only yell his opinion. And the only bad thing about democracy I've seen in this thread is that it breeds idiots like you.

21. Fukushi -meta consciousness- Registered Senior Member

mirror yourself a bit,...it'll do you good!

The one thing I've learned is that you obviously can't argue without loosing your cool and definetly are an unintelligent person who can't continue actually debate, only yell his opinion. And the only bad thing about democracy I've seen in this thread is that it breeds idiots like you.

22. Xev Registered Senior Member

If democracy creates men as intelligent and fun as Tyler, I am even more of a democrat.

If fascism creates insipid cretins such as Fukushi, then I am even more of an anti-fascist.

For by their fruits ye shall know them, eh? We see a man, Tyler, who can converse intelligently on many subjects, versus a man, Fukushi, who spouts childish drivel on whatever subject he attempts to tackle. We see Tyler, a man of keen wit, and we see Fukushi, a man so dense that neutrinos bounce off of his empty skull.

We call Fukushi a man. This may be correct chromosomally - we have no doubt that Fukushi male in this sense. However, we wonder if this can be considered correct in any other sense.

Frankly, we doubt it.

Fukashi's attempt to tackle this rather complex subject is rather amusing, in the sense that a Farrah Fawcette lecture on Hegel and dialectical materialism is amusing.

It is also painfully stupid. We refrain from further comment, seeking our cat of nine tails and hair shirt in preference to Fukushi's inanities.

23. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Rough Translation From A Dutch Newspaper Article...

At the opening of the World Food Top last monday in Rome, the secretary-general of the UN, Kofi Annan has sharply judged the way the international society handles the starvation and hunger. Kofi Annan says there are enough food suplies available, however, more than eight hundred million people don't have food.

"There is no shortage in food on this Planet. In this world of wealth we are able to end the starvation. The failure in this should fill us all with shame", Annan said.

In a declaration, yesterday, the participants said that everybody in this world has the right on safe and good food suplies. The US voted against the declaration out of fear for coming lawsuits from countries which have to deal with the starvation problem. The Americans also think that this - not binding principal -shall endanger the American embargo against Cuba.

The US also defended their new agricultire subsides and use of biotechnology on the critcism that the American policy shortages the poorer farmers this way.

The United Nations declared that daily, 24.000 humans dy of starvation. "Making new promises today has no use. There is a necessity of concrete measures", Annan said. The participants announced yesterday to try to do more against the starvation.

Director-General Jacues Diouf of the FAO declared bitter: "We have a pretty good idea of the political priority which is given to the starvation problem". Mayor Veltroni of Rome thought it absurd that the Western leaders do find the time for their G8-Topgatherings but not for gatherings concerning the worldwide actions against the poverty and unequalness.

Now this is a very bad translation and I know it. It gives an idea about how the Top leaders, I don't mention names, do not care about the poor people here in this world we created. they prefer to keep their hands on the war on terrorism and their own safe, wealthy country.

Oh well, who cares?? As long as you have your food, drinks, clothes and precious money, everything will be fine. Won't it?

I think it's outrageous so many people die of starvation in this world nowadays.

And that includes the poor people in the so called rich countries who have to live on the streets because they make to less money to pay for every single thing the government of their country comes up with.

And I can't care less what you people think of me.

So dear (Q), thank you for your kind words - keep on believing so -