Is Tiassa inbred or just a genetic anomaly?

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by superluminal, Mar 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

Lesson: Starting a thread in a deliberate attempt to get banned is not getting along with your environment.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

Lesson: Read the posts first and gain an understanding of the motivations for it. It was an anger response. I'd probably delete it if I could.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

Yeah, actually you did.

You said you were done. You said have a nice forum. Then you kept posting and didn't leave.

I think Fuck You was entirely appropriate and an apology just might be in order from you. Unless you don't have that level of integrity,
    But Superluminal, you are a liar. You lied. You wrote, "I'm done. Have a nice fucking sterile 'forum'." And then you stuck around, which in turn is what it is, but it also means you lied.

So I will stay, or go. Or get banned.
    And that is as you choose. The latter, however, is a lot more complicated and only brings us both more headaches.

But the thing about your "entire group" is that you came in together, identified together, and behaved together.

And consider that the most effort any of you, so far, has put into any post, has been arguing with me.

People's priorities are apparent in their behavior.

The difference between doing what you and your friends are doing within your own facilities and on a site like this is that the point is to be seen while doing so. The old Jelsoft software had a "social group" function that never really worked, but what they intended would have been perfect for what your group seems like they're after. The present version of XenForo at Sciforums doesn't seem to have the equivalent.

Meanwhile, I can think of at least two freehosted solutions by which you and your friends can have the place all to yourselves andshow it off to the world, and you don't even have to set up a board like this one.

(Really, get a blog; I can think of two large freehosts that are easy to use, and all you do is invite your friends to be writers and editors, set your comment permissions (e.g., authors only, network members, general public), and then post whatever and fill your own comment threads.)

And in the end, it's not that you're not welcome here, but you also quite clearly remember how it goes. So you can call it "sterile" if you want, or bawl that I am some manner of automaton, but what made you think you could bring a bunch of people around here and conduct yourselves in this manner? The manner manner of lazy, disruptive posting your "refugee" group has shown—

And that I praised this place as being a rational spot to get away from that sort of thing?​
    —has always been problematic here. So it's true, your line reads like some manner of excrement. That is to say: "Hey, I know this place where they're supposed to have rational discourse, so let's all go over there and start a chatline thread that is precisely unwelcome."

Yeah, we know you get angry; everyone does, it's human. But since you already know how it goes—("You on the other hand come across as an automaton. And always have.")—it just seems rather quite silly to then walk in so defiantly and then pitch a self-righteous fit when what you already expect, regardless of how you might phrase it when you "get emotional", comes about.

When you go out of your way to create a spectacle, you don't get to complain if people notice and react; when that spectacle is disruptive, you don't get to complain that people aren't reacting with open-armed greetings and praise of your magnanimity. When you identify and behave as a group from the outset, you do not get to complain when people measure the group.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

You should study Vociferous, he knows how's it's done. We agree on nothing, but he's arguing for his positions. This isn't about eliminating dissenting voices.

8. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

It'd could've been worse.

The migrants could have come in to the forum with the agenda involving the conspiracy that aliens were surreptitiously coming to Earth to steal doughnuts.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. Gawdzilla Sama Valued Senior Member

That would be just creepy....

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

Ah! We might have made this thread more sensible.

To argue, Sir, you say there has been no evidence for 70 years when it was always right in front of your face in the form of doughnuts.

Proof!

11. Gawdzilla Sama Valued Senior Member

The donuts I made as a kid were certainly of alien aspect.

12. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

Donuts are not as round as they were when I was a kid.
    alex

13. Bells Staff Member

Mod Note

Alas, you cannot.

Can you please explain why you have two active accounts on this site? I will be permanently banning the other one. But I'd like you to send me a PM to explain why you created the other account. Failure to do so over the next 48 hours will see your 'superluminal' account permanently banned as well.

Secondly, if you have so little control over your anger that you feel starting these 'so ner' threads in response, then perhaps you should consider a different medium than online forums.

Thirdly, I will be closing this thread and you will face moderation for it and your frankly ridiculous and childish display.

Finally, your group/troupe/whatever has been given a lot of leeway, possibly because no one really cared that much about you, to be perfectly honest with you. But we have also seen an uptick of reports being filed by this influx, against each other. This ensures that staff time and attention is even more focused on you all. So instead of whining, perhaps you should question why you all seem to want us to pay attention to you all.

You know, before making a fool of yourself yet again with threads like this one.

Unfetteredreason and sideshowbob like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.