Is Trump the First Fox News President?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by joepistole, Mar 19, 2017.

1. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

It appears Trump is the first Fox News president. Rather than getting his information from credible sources, Trump gets his information from alt right sources like Fox News, Brietbart, et al.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/03/19/media/fox-news-donald-trump/

Wow, that's damn scary. Where will this end? Will alt right organizations like Fox News suddenly change course and become a legitimate and credible news source? I doubt it. And I doubt Trump is smart enough to change anything. But it's scary has hell to realize that public policy is being determined by Fox News and similar sources.

douwd20 likes this.
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Oystein Registered Senior Member

Yes he is. Fox News President == Asshole President. QED

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I don't think it has ever happened before, where an administration only allowed one news service to cover what they do.

(It would be funny except for the fact that he could get us all killed. Our best chance is that he gets himself impeached first.)

joepistole likes this.
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. DrKrettin Registered Senior Member

This is really scarey - I've heard him dismiss intelligence briefings, finishing up with "I'm a smart guy". He's so stupid that I wonder whether he realises that "intelligence" has two distinct meanings.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. karenmansker HSIRI Banned

HAHAHA!! . . . . . . . take your meds!!

8. geordief Valued Senior Member

We are. Up the arse.

9. Oystein Registered Senior Member

I can't believe you are telling someone to "take their meds". That's rich. Kettle, meet pot.

joepistole likes this.
  10. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

That is indeed rich. Karen hasn't been able to write even a single cogent argument. All she can do, all she has done, is dump a few verbal turds here and there. Unfortunately, she isn't unique. I'd say she's fairly representative of the American right wing.

douwd20 likes this.
  11. Oystein Registered Senior Member

Probably isn't even a woman. Women usually don't engage in trolling.

douwd20 likes this.
  12. iceaura Valued Senior Member

It would be fairly easy to program a bot to post like that. The difficulty with getting a bot to pass is relevance of response to tone and implication - the wingie trolls have established an accepted role in these forums in which that is unnecessary.

Call it the "Poe Zone"?