Is your Pet Eccentric?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by ScaryMonster, Sep 2, 2010.

1. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

I don't hate pets. I have thousands of pics and videos of my own cats.

I just don't understand what drives a person to believe anyone else would be interested in seeing pictures of their pets sleeping, their pets dressed in a batman costume, their pets taking a dump in someone's lawn.
    Nobody gives a shit. Keep your fucking pics to yourself people.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. NMSquirrel OCD ADHD THC IMO UR12 Valued Senior Member

AFV.
    could get ya $10,000..

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. synthesizer-patel Sweep the leg Johnny! Valued Senior Member

My old cat Wilberforce used to sit in the bath and catch the drips from the tap with his mouth.

He also used to climb on top of the TV whenever I watched football and move his head rapidly as the ball was kicked around - he seemed to have a thing about David Beckham - every time he got the ball Wilbur would start swatting the screen with his paw, he never did it with any other player though ..... wierd!

Wilbur loved ice cream and came to learn that the sound of the freezer door opening often meant that there would be a chance for some ice cream so he would come running - one day he got into the kitchen waste bin to retreive an empty tub of ice cream - we found him shuffling across the kitchen floor with his head stuck in the tub while he tried to lick the last remnants from the bottom ( a truly classic cat moment!)

Wilbur also loved tea and if you didnt make him a cup when you made one for yourself he would try to drink yours - so he always got his own mug - but he would only drink it if we made it the human way - he'd never touch it if we put it in his drinking bowl - of course it would be too hot for him to start with so he'd sit with the mug in front of him and swat it with his paw until it was cool enough to drink.

If Wilbur felt he wasn't getting enough attention, he'd climb on your chest and stroke your face with his paw until you got the message.

Wilbur didn't like being left on his own during the day and would reach out at me through the bannisters on the stairs and hold on to my jacket when I walked downstairs in the morning to leave for work to stop me from going - needless to say he loved saturday mornings and would take great pleasure in sharing my lie-ins by getting under the covers with me and clawing the crap out of my chest/back.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. NMSquirrel OCD ADHD THC IMO UR12 Valued Senior Member

sorry for this post..just wanted to see six in a row..

8. ScaryMonster I’m the whispered word. Valued Senior Member

I seem to recall that you thought that picture of my cat sitting in Schrodinger's Cat box was adorable.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Or was it the Uncertainty Principle being demonstrated that turned your girlish head?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

It is sexy but I wouldn't call it adorable.

9. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

It was the "teaching kids physics using household items and pets" concept.