islam is dragging religon into the gutter>>>

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by vincent, Sep 8, 2004.

1. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

surenderer
    Registered User (373 posts)

Today, 08:28 PM
    report | reply

“ Originally Posted by vincent28uk
    notice i say muslim terroists

" just because they come from Muslim countries doesnt make them muslims"

the news channels must have it wrong then they must be catholic nuns posing as muslim terroists

lol lol lol lol

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Lemming3k Insanity Gone Mad Registered Senior Member

Muslims died in a lot of terrorist attacks commited by muslims, they are politically motivated, not religious, i dont see islam bombing people on a daily basis, i see terrorists bombing people on a regular basis(regular not daily, you've greatly exaggerated that). For an example if iraq was a catholic country and we were occupying it like we are now, and the people that didnt want us there started bombing our troops, would you be blaming it on their religion? Or would you say it is politically motivated? Now remove any bombings in iraq out the equation, now lets do the same with palastine, they are fighting over land, not religion, now chechnya, as far as im aware thats to do with idependance, now when you turned on the TV in the past year how many of those 'muslim terrorist bombings' you heard about were politically motivated? Because i get the same TV as you and i seem to recall the majority have similar motives, and this isnt even taking into account any media bias.
    For a start why is it unique to japan, but not shintoism or buddism? They are the main religions of japan but you dont associate them with suicide bombers, only japan, so how can you associate islam with suicide bombers, and not just the countries that use them? It is illogical to blame one countries religion for suicide bombings, but not to blame anothers.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

has the lemon dropped yet

japan learned its lesson it is now one of the most respected and peaceful contries in the world

islam is not learning from there mistakes they continue to wage a war against religons

Jemaah Islamiah, the militant islamic group are trying to create a state of islam across asia

bin laden wants too create a state of islam across the entire world
    did his merry men not blow up the budhist statues in afghanistan

this is not poitical this is one religon that is unable to accept other religons be they budhists or catholic

islam cannot fit into todays world they are the odd man out

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. james bond Registered Member

having dispatched many terroists in the gutter, i am aware of what the gutter looks like,and the state of islam today is pretty much the same

8. Lemming3k Insanity Gone Mad Registered Senior Member

It is not one whole religion, it is a few fanatics, you speak like they are the only religion that has had people like this in it, and blame the entire religion, they may very well be the only current religion that has such fanatics but they are not all fanatics, history is merely repeating itself with a different religion, and since it is 600 years younger than christianity i think its running right on course.
    Your very much wrong, i know many muslims that fit in perfectly, and many other religious people that dont, until you learn to seperate religion from individuals behaviour you will remain blissfully ignorant, by your logic the entire catholic flock are kiddie fidlers because a few priests are and their religion is to blame, and i would have to disagree with that.

9. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

lemon i have just about squeezed the pips out of you

"few fanatics"

yeah a few hundred thousand spread across the world
    Around 150,000 people have been massacred in Algeria since 1993.

The latest atrocity occurred on 11 February when 12 people were murdered at a bogus road block near the village of Hameur El Ain in the Tipaza region, 70 kilometres (44 miles) outside of Algiers.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/2802839.stm

one country and over 150,000 murdered since 1993
    through islamic terroists

10. Lemming3k Insanity Gone Mad Registered Senior Member

You prove my point perfectly, read the article, the minority are militants, they are islamic, and a quote from the exact same article - 'the vast majority of algerians are sick of the militants' a second quote 'a tiny minority have joined the militants' and some of those through anger, this doesnt prove in any way that islam is bad only that a few people are, maybe you should read before you post, and as for your point about how many have been killed, shall we look at how many people other religions have killed throughout history and do a comparison? Didnt think so.
    Oh and you really should get psychiatric help, you have an unhealthy obsession with lemons.

11. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

with muslims its always the minority of you who is bad

yet it is the minority who is hijacking your religon and turning into a religon that is feared throughout the world

is it not time the majority as you put it rescued your religon from the minority

because by forever staying silent, and forever letting islamic militants do the talking for islam with there bombs and video taped warnings

the majority are not been heard

whos fault is that

if muslims held a worldwide rally against terroism the bombs would stop the next day
    it is only by ignoring terroists do you give them a free hand and your indirect blessings

muslims are blissfully ignorant of the suffering of victims families from these attrocities

if they were not they would march in there millions against terroism
    after all it is the good name of there religon that is being repeatedly dragged through the gutter, with each new attrocity

12. Rappaccini Redoubtable Registered Senior Member

Was not punctuation once a holy and noble thing?

Were you ever not a fucking moron?

13. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

Rappaccini
    Redoubtable (1,159 posts)

Today, 10:20 PM
    report | reply

“ Originally Posted by vincent28uk
    was not religon once a holy and noble thing

Was not punctuation once a holy and noble thing?

Were you ever not a fucking moron?

heh black rappa you having difficulty stringing together 7 words without swear words

highly educated

14. Rappaccini Redoubtable Registered Senior Member

Oh, please, you petulant piddler of my time, you're guileless and simple.

My proficiency in the art of "stringing" words is something that your fumbling assays could never do justice.

Communicating with you makes me feel defiled, and I will soon desist. God forbid, though, that I retire without questioning you on your choice of the term black rappa.

Do you have PKU?

... yes?
    I suspected so!
    Have you been eating properly?
    Have you been sneaking peanut butter and hamburgers, young man?

15. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

heh black rappa dont jive me, you jive ass mother

cut me some slack and give me five

jive ass rappa

16. Rappaccini Redoubtable Registered Senior Member

I will consider that a confession of your crimes; you have, indeed, been sneaking peanut butter and hamburgers.

I hope your gray matter recovers in time for you recognize and regret your own childish refusal to post anything but mean-spirited and poorly expressed vileness.

17. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

Rappaccini
    Redoubtable (1,161 posts)

Today, 11:46 PM
    report | reply

"I hope your gray matter recovers in time for you recognize and regret your own childish refusal to post anything but mean-spirited and poorly expressed vileness."

punctuation breaks you mentioned
    but coherent english is lacking in your sentence structure

(black rappa)"I hope your gray matter recovers in time for you recognize and regret your own"

in time for you too recognize is the correct way
    you missed the word too

rappaccini says
    "My proficiency in the art of "stringing" words is something that your fumbling assays could never do justice."

you want too repeat that arrogant boast black rappa, something about your proficiency in the art of "stringing" words together

lol,lol,lol.

18. Rappaccini Redoubtable Registered Senior Member

No, it's not, and, no, I did not.

I failed to include the word to, not too.

Furthermore, I am positively astounded, by George!

Zounds! you caught me in the accidental omission of a monosyllable which you nevertheless inferred! You then proceeded to make a mockery of yourself.

Yeah...

Good for you, dipshit.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2004
  19. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

to be or not to be

in time for you too recognize is the correct way

recovers in time for you recognize and regret your own wrong way

black rappa anytime you need help with the queens english give me a call
    xxxxxxxxxxx love your english teacher

lol

20. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

heh black rappa i never claimed to have any proficiency like you

"My proficiency in the art of "stringing" words is something that your fumbling assays could never do justice."

you are the one who brought up punctuation marks to beat me with
    nobody in this forum really takes time on there spelling or anything else

i always find when people are losing a argument or have nothing intelligent to add to a debate will take the easy option spelling or sentence structure or punctuation marks
    will be forced into the debate

dont lecture others on english mistakes when you are cleary guilty yourself
    and your first response was to deny it

lol,lol,lol.

21. Rappaccini Redoubtable Registered Senior Member

Boast? You must mean truth.

Besides, I need not repeat what your folly makes plain to all.

No, it's not. Read my earlier post, you complete nincompoop.

That's true.

You're especially good at demonstrating your own stupidity. Did you realize that?

Maybe you should get your dick out of your hand and get what many call an education.

Don't worry. Most semi-morons can't pronounce it, at first, but you'll make progress... slow but sure.

22. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

lol

we getting angry black rappa

it is often said that when a person loses his temper he loses the argument

you have called me a variety of names so far
    nincompoop,semi-moron,moron, fuck,dick,petulant piddler

anything you wish too add to your educated tirade
    you have no social graces thats for sure

23. Rappaccini Redoubtable Registered Senior Member

Oh, but you, my friend, you show exceptional competence in the art of literary incompetence!

You should be proud of your stupidity! You should wear it like a badge!

Oh... you're already in practice, aren't you?

I never had an "argument" for the "losing," you cretin.

From the very beginning, my purpose was clear: to explain to you how truly low and lacking you are.

Ooh! I stand in awe at your prowess. You were able to pick out a single and absolutely inconsequential omission! Gods! I am humbled!
    Then, in a stroke of brilliance, caught up in a furor of intellect, you corrected me... incorrectly.

By the by, I am not guilty of anything except having a presumptuous dullard unintentionally debase himself at my feet.

Check again, chump.

This time, try that one thing... what's it called?

Reading! That's it!

Try that.