islam is dragging religon into the gutter>>>

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by vincent, Sep 8, 2004.

1. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

"chump,cretin" are those the final 2 words to throw at me

now add on the other names you called me
    nincompoop,semi-moron,moron, fuck,dick,petulant piddler

now what do we have here it sounds like you are very insecure
    and need to ridicule and name call others to get your point over

your proficiency in sentences is somewhat lacking yet you choose to impale others with your very blunt sword of black rappa english

you have many exclamation marks to highlight your words
    once again you seem to think no one understands you or is listening to you

my final diagnosis
    is that you are a child that has never grown up, and you need to express your anger to be heard

as frazier crane would say

im listening
    troubled child

lol

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

Last edited by Rappaccini : Today at 12:40 AM.

you correcting your proficiency in the art of "stringing" words together again

black rappa

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

The question: "Is islam dragging religion into the gutter?"

To answer this question as it stands would be to the negative. No Islam is not dragging religion into the gutter.
    However the extreme elements of Islam that act in false representation of "Islams God's will" are in fact draging the religion of Islam and by default all other religions into to a state of contraversy.

To slaughter others whether innocent or not in the name of God is Taking upon them selves "Gods" devine perogative as to who should die and who shouldn't. Fundamentalists playing God and falsly representing the icon of their faith.

The fact that this seems to be justifiable in the view of the religious dogma just emphasises the insanity of their faith and not necessarilly their religion.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

i agree totally very well put

quantum quack

8. Rappaccini Redoubtable Registered Senior Member

Thanks for that searching analysis.

Next, can you do my horoscope?
    How about my laundry?

Only an imbecile could've produced this phrase.

Wrong, Doctor Dim. I have "many exclamation marks" to highlight my sarcasm.

Oh, wait... you don't pick up on nuance yet, do you?

I guess those parts of your brain are still in the developmental stage, eh?

May I see your credentials, Professor Numbskull?

Gee, I'd been wondering about this for the longest time!
    Thanks!

Now I'll know why that one bozo is always on the rampage about Islam.

You can quote a crappy sitcom.

If not for your routine spiels on the vice of Islam and the virtue of yourself, I'd declare this the saddest thing about you.

Yes, I edit my posts, wonder boy.

However, it has nothing to do with correcting these mistakes that you're imagining; I do it to avoid double-posting... when I can... unlike some.

Can we say grasping for straws?

How's the diet comin' along? Incurred any more brain damage?

Last edited: Sep 11, 2004
  9. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

I don't know about Islam dragging religion into the gutter, but the quality of posts to this thread have dragged this thread into the Cesspool.

10. Rappaccini Redoubtable Registered Senior Member

Allah be praised.

11. Lemming3k Insanity Gone Mad Registered Senior Member

Your ignorance is impressive, im an atheist, so islam is far from my religion.
    The majority being just your common person are obviously of little interest to the media, besides wheres the story in that? Its pretty much common sense that the average muslim isnt happy about these bombings as it makes them look bad and kills their own people, you've been watching far too much TV.
    Only if they live in the west, they dont have such freedom of speech in other countries, and im fairly sure some of them have marched against terrorism, i find it hard to believe everyone who marches is non-muslim, im non-muslim and i've never marched against terrorism, why? Because it only makes a difference as far as the media goes, which is your main source of information.

12. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

just a thought:
    "if we marched against the causes of terrorism and not just the terrorism per-se we might actually achieve something"

13. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

imbecile,Doctor Dim,Professor Numbskull,chump,creti.nnincompoop,semi-moron,moron, fuck,dick,petulant piddler

oh dear black rappa your name calling of me goes on

is it not said a man who has nothing to debate or nothing intelligent to say, will resort to name calling

or is it because are called these names by people at work and at home
    and sick of being called these names, you are now throwing them at me

my original diagnosis of being uneducated and infantile was quite correct

14. Rappaccini Redoubtable Registered Senior Member

Oh, yes, thank you for your diagnosis. It was phenomenal.

Could you follow up with a coherent sentence, or a capitalized letter?

My mission is accomplished.

Your thread is in the shitter.

Sayonara, sucker!

15. alain du hast mich Registered Senior Member

"is religon being dragged into the gutter or the depths of hell
    by the actions of these all too many terroists in the islamic faith"

muslims = terrorists, terrorists = muslims, it all makes sense now... [/sarcasm]

HUZAH FOR CESSPOOL!!!

im gonan point out the terrorism in ireland that has nothing to do with Islam, the Terrorism in Russia which has nothing to do with Islam, and the terrorism in Iraq and Afghanistan, which is the fault of an officialy christian country

Last edited: Sep 12, 2004
  16. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

alain
    du hast mich (698 posts)

what terroism in ireland any current, i see your fully tuned into world events

Terrorism in Russia nothing to do with islam
    lol all the terroists are muslim how do you work that out then

17. shadarlocoth Registered Senior Member

easy way to really make the muslems mad put pork products in everything that is made.

put a little piggie in everthing from hair spray to car paint to gun powder....

if a muslem contacts or eats pork he is considered unclean and can't enter holy sights....

so insted of bombing countrys with bombs drop pigs and pig blood.... See how easly they will brake there ideals... after the first out rages and then none of them can go to there holy sights they will be like ooo well we can repent or somthing

18. Roman Banned Banned

PENIS!

Sorry, had to do it. This is, afterall, the shithall.

I never could tell the difference between "white" music and "black" music. I mean, M&M sounds about like Snoop Dog, and that guy from Hootie and the Blowfish sounds white, and Dave Matthews sounds black in Crash.

I believe the proper phrase you are looking for is "rapper" or "hip-hop" english.

Also, please use some FUCKING PUNCTUATION.

Islam isn't dragging religion into the gutter. It's the people who use religion for ill purposes who drag it to the gutter, though religious folk would tell you it's not the religion.
    For instance, the KKK justifies itself with Christianity, as do Baptists and Mormons and the folk who firebomb abortion clinics. So we could say Christianity is dragging religion into the ground.

Dumbass.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2004
  19. alain du hast mich Registered Senior Member

"what terroism in ireland any current, i see your fully tuned into world events

Terrorism in Russia nothing to do with islam
    lol all the terroists are muslim how do you work that out then"

Is it just me, or did that make no sense???

not all terrorists are muslim, only a very small amount of them - that was my point

20. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I hadn't contributed yet to this thread in the cesspool. As a righteous cesspool bitch I cannot control myself anymore.

Islam should use more penguins.

21. alain du hast mich Registered Senior Member

'if it aint black and white, peck scratch and bite'

22. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

some undeniable facts

1) Islam is featured in newspapers and Television broadcasts at an average of 5/7 days here in Australia.
    2) Every article is either talking about protecting citizens from terrorist acts or how the islamic population decries fundamentalists who go round blowing up buildings and cars.

3) The word terrorism has become in the main synonomous with islamic fundamentalism world wide.
    4) Islamic groups have declared a jihad on a number of occassions.
    5) With outexception all persons in Australia have some elementy oif concern about recent terrorist inspired actions.

Now to the question is Islam dragging religion into the gutter?

Whether they like it ir not the conservative Islamic population are being tarnished with these acts of terrorism in the name of Islam. The fact that this thread and millions like it are being entered into is testimony of this concern.
    Is Islam dragging religion into the gutter?

Certainly I would think that persons who have fear about cult like actions of these terrorist would be very concerned about any religion that demonstrated similar behaviours.

So without condemming Islam I would say yes. The fact is the terrorists even if falsley claiming Islamic support for their actions are dragging all religions in to contraversy. Athiest all over the world are now even more inclined to argue against religion and the potential religion has for abuse to be sanctified.

before you condem me for replying to this thread in the way I have i wanted to express my concern for knee jerk reactions to any sign of religious discrimination. The facts speak for them selves even if they are a beat up.

fact is religion is strongly linked to these recent terrorist acts...so as far as I am concerned the answer is yes.

23. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

but of course the word gutter shouldn't have been used in the first place, being unecessarilly emotive.