islam is dragging religon into the gutter>>>

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by vincent, Sep 8, 2004.

1. alain du hast mich Registered Senior Member

"just a thought:
    "if we marched against the causes of terrorism and not just the terrorism per-se we might actually achieve something""

ooops, i didnt see that, yes, terrorism cannot be stopped by killing, only by removing the cause of unhappiness. we would probably need economic equality and greater understanding and tolarence of other cultures (aimed at everyone, no-one in particualr)

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

thanks alain, it's just that the ole' stick our heads in the sand and allow our "Brothers and sisters" of other nations be abused by the powers that be is our main reason for terrorism today, not religion.

Apathy is our main element, apathy of what our goivernments are doing or more importantly not doing.

Preaching democracy and at the same time not being democratic in our foriegn policies.

Removing other nations ability to self-determine the own affairs because of economic and ulterior motives of our foriegn policies.

The price we pay for this apathy is a loss of security and the cost of having to defend ourselves from the starving masses.
    Rhetoric hey?
    How often has it all been said?

So some one flies a plane into a building or blows up an embasy etc.....crying to be listened to, and supported but instead we go over there and create more terrorists with every passsing moment.

Iraq is a good example of how to create a terrorist if ever there is one. there must be thousands of new terrorists by now..........so what's the answer do you think?
    How can this insanity be stopped?
    What has to happen to make the united nations charter of human rights a reality?

It was proclaimed so long ago (1949 i think)and I bet very few here has ever read it.

I know I am waffling, well I guess it is just such a sad thing.....

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Preacher_X Registered Senior Member

hmm and dont forget all of those dipshit leader in the Muslims leaders were out in their by the west and the Islamic sect of Wahabism (the saudia royals for example) the BRITISH. normally id call it quits there but since yhou say everything to do with Asia/Middle east ill rephrase what i just said

crazy lunatic Christians placed puuppet dicatators and evil tyrants and created a sect of Islam. oh the shame of the Christians, oh the shame

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.