Israel begins sell-off of refugees' land

Discussion in 'World Events' started by StrawDog, Aug 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

The "normal" everyday Jews who are buying property are moving from New York to make olia in internationally recognised occupied lands. They are signing up for the IDF to kill Palestinians who defend themselves against this encroachment by croaking that they have an ideological right to dispossess Palestinians because mythology told them so [scientifically, there is no evidence supporting any of their mythology]

The dehumanising is not mine, its of those Jews who think this "right" is justified. Its the same if some guy broke into my house and shot me because he heard voices in his head telling him my house was actually his. And then complained that I was unjust for shooting back.

Then you should ask yourself why you hold different standards for Jews making olia to "buy" land stolen by other Jews who think they have a mythological ancestral right to it.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2009
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. WillNever Valued Senior Member

Most Jews haven't shot anybody in their lives. Clearly, the only way you can substantiate the indiscriminatory killing of Jews is by thinking of them as a group of single-minded people who collectively carry out every single negative action. That's what dehumanization is: it's a shift away from thinking of someone as an individual human being and instead as part of a group of nameless "enemies." Meanwhile, deep down inside, as a fellow human being, you know that most individual Jews, and their kids, haven't done anything to deserve such deaths. Try to divorce yourself from seeing people in terms of these groups and religions: "The Jews." "The Palestinians." You will find that doing so frees your mind a great deal.

People are people,and they behave generally the same way given the same set of circumstances, and Palestinians are no exception to that rule. I think it's safe to say that anybody who makes a claim to a land on religious grounds is thinking in mythological terms, including any muslims. Nature didn't design any part of the world for a certain group of people, and scientifically speaking, ALL groups at one point originated in Africa.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Since you avoided my points, just answer this:

Why do you hold different standards for Jews "buying" land stolen by other Jews who believe they have a mythological ancestral right to it?

Also, do you think that being put in bantustans under a system of racial apartheid over a period of 600 years lost native South Africans the right of return to their homes? Was the world wrong to demand that apartheid be ended and the blacks permitted to come home? Should the blacks have just been absorbed by other black countries around them?

Do you believe white South Africans had a right to a demographic that was white and Caucasian rather than black and African because they wanted it to be so?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. WillNever Valued Senior Member

You are just ignoring my points too, SAM. This topic isn't about South Africa. Keep it that way. But since you asked, I don't think anyone has the right to enforce that only one race live in a country, when that race, even though once foreign to it already exists there. White South Africans did (and still do) have as much a right as black South Africans to live in South Africa, as citizens. After all, many were born there, just like black South Africans were. Them being the descendants of foreign colonists doesn't take away from that, because they are not responsible for the crimes of their forefathers.

To your question on Jews, I don't hold them to a different standard. But most Jews in Israel were BORN in Israel and kicking them out of the country and land of their birth is immoral. That's something the Palestinians will just need to deal with, peacefully.

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

So where would you put black South Africans forced into bantustans against their will when for 600 years their land has changed many hands and ended up with descendents of white settlers and they had no control over any of it? How would you apply this to the forced occupation of Palestinians by Jews who to-date are forcibly evicting Palestinians from their ancestral homes to fulfill a mythological belief?

9. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

War is hell, if your going to start one, Win, it is the only justification.

10. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

So you also disagree with the world decision to back the South Africans forced into bantustans? You think the white South Africans "won" themselves a white state?

11. WillNever Valued Senior Member

I'm not seeing a point here, SAM. Only questions. If you have a point to make, then state it.

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Yeah you said:

Which is why I asked you about 600 years of apartheid vs 60 years of Palestinian dispossession.

Where would YOU put native black South Africans if not in bantustans?

Where would YOU put Palestinian refugees who were evicted [and are being evicted right now] by Jews "buying" their land from other Jews who stole it?

What is your solution to the refugees plight and how would you have resolved the situation of those forced into batustans?

13. WillNever Valued Senior Member

As I said before, if there are people living there, then kicking them from THEIR homes would be immoral. The government can monetarily compensate the ones who actually stood to lose property at the time the home was lost and then they can find new homes. There is room to go around. But not their relatives. Not their future generations. They didn't lose anything.

It is sad that they lost their homes and have only to receive money for it, but visiting that sadness onto other people (which is what relocating current residents would do) does not end the sadness. It just transfers it to people who you don't happen to side with, which is a selfish resolution.

14. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

There may be plenty of land in South Africa, but it was all owned by whites since for 600 years, they did not permit blacks the dignity of recognising them as humans. So what land would you give to the blacks who owned none of it in their lifetime through no fault of their own?

Also land is a premium in Palestine. The Jews immigrate by the millions and occupy Palestinian homes then fill them with civilian shields even though they know Palestinians were living there [none of it is ancient history] and will fight to return home. Where would you put refugees who want to return to their land? Do they have any rights?

15. WillNever Valued Senior Member

I'm not sure what you mean by "blacks who didn't own it in their lifetime through no fault of their own." Are you trying to suggest that it is the fault of people today that they didn't own anything? A lot of people in the USA don't own a home when they turn 18 either. We don't give them other people's homes, though.

Any Palestinians who kill civilians are common murderers and are not worthy of getting their homes back.

16. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Now you're being evasive. Blacks were transferred to bantustans and could not own land which whites stole and then sold to successive generations of whites only. Do the dispossessed black nation of South Africans have any rights to the land stolen from them? Or should they have been kept in the bantustans?

What about all the Jews who have been killing for Palestinian land? Can we take away their homes and return them to Palestinians who did not kill anyone?

17. WillNever Valued Senior Member

The answer is no, they have no right. What have they (today's whites) done to deserve being kicked out of their own homes? We know that blacks didn't deserve being removed either. But forcing your suffering on innocents is not acceptable, sorry.

*Anybody* who killed somebody and then took over a home should be punished and return the home, and that includes both Jews and Palestinians. Most jews have not killed one person, however.

18. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Hmm so if a dictator takes over a country and declares all land as his realm and his descendents continue the dictatorship, then the people of the country have no rights?

All of them are occupiers and should be sent home, like the British in India after 125 years. They can use the European system of determining home for second generation immigrants since most of them came from there.

19. WillNever Valued Senior Member

Occupiers how? Most Jews in Israel were born there and that has been there home. You have a real complex with wanting people to inherit the crimes of their parents. So why should your religion supercede the actual place that you were born in, when determining your home?

20. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Most second generation immigrants in Europe are not considered automatic citizens of the state. Thats where the most Israeli Jews came from, so they should not be surprised.

I have a real complex with people living off their parents crimes and protesting their innocence.

21. WillNever Valued Senior Member

Most Israeli Jews come from Israel, SAM. Their parents come from Europe.

But most of them are innocent. Most haven't hurt anyone. Them benefitting from bad things that their parents did doesn't change that, nor does it warrant ruining their own life (and their families' lives) by going on some guilt trip.

22. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Hey if my father killed somone and left me everything they owned, I think the owners or their descendents have a right to kick my butt and take it back. Even if it stolen property he bought from someone else. The Jews certainly seem to think so, since they lay claim to everything the Nazis stole from their grandparents. The descendents of German Nazis are still paying billions to grandchildren of Holocaust victims.

23. WillNever Valued Senior Member

The owners would have that right, but the descendants really wouldn't. They definitely don't have a right to hurt you or kill you, either.

Nay, those who apply for reparations in Germany receive a stipend from the government, and you have to prove that you are damaged in some way as a result of what happened. Usually a mental disorder. Most Germans are opposed to reparations, because they feel it burdens a generation of Germans who were never involved with the Holocaust. It is definitely not true that being a descendant of a Nazi means you need to send money to somebody though, lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.