Israel Successfully Hacked ISIS Computers; Trump Leaked It to the Russians

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Kittamaru, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

http://www.haaretz.com/us-news/1.795260

So that explains the laptop ban... but wait!

Yay Trump - you are doing a bang up job ensuring our allies don't want to pass pertinent sensitive information to us anymore!

*sigh*

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Jeeves Valued Senior Member

Like the Russians need to get their intelligence from Doughboy of the Western World...

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

They probably have their own sources... but it is no doubt useful for the Kremlin to know that the POTUS will corroborate what you already suspected and even volunteer information you didn't already know.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

#PutiPoodle | #WhatTheyVotedFor

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Click to handle with care.

More important, over the long run, is fucking allies like Israel.

I mean, sure, you know, maybe if I was president I might dare to say, "Sixty-seven? Green Line? Sounds good, two states, let's do it!" and the outrage would accuse that the U.S. has sold out Israel.

Even still, I would resent even the slightest implication that I would sell Israel's spies to another foreign power. That part is beyond any pale. Just for that, Donald Trump should be removed from office.

And he did it for the sake of his own fucking ego. To poodle up to Puti-Toots.

We should be clear, though: Unless we are prepared to impeach the president for treason, I can't actually say he should be under arrest. Then again, when it comes to arresting Donald Trump, this part of Puti-poodling isn't going to be what society hauls him in for. Betraying Israel as he has is, in fact, executive prerogative, regardless of how criminally irresponsible it seems.