Israeli/Hamas disregard for human life.

Discussion in 'World Events' started by StrawDog, Feb 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StrawDog disseminated primatemaia Valued Senior Member

Surprise.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

You are more concerned with the handful of Israeli casualties compared to 1300 Palestinian deaths.
    1. There is NO evidence for nukes.
    2. COULD is not grounds for the slaughter of innocents. Collateral civilian casualties.

No, you really have to up your comprehension skills.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2009
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

since when, anem one time.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. StrawDog disseminated primatemaia Valued Senior Member

If you work on your grammar and spelling, I will work on responding to you.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. otheadp Banned Banned

[obscenity deleted]

and on another note, it's irrelevant whether the Israelis have nukes or not. what is relevant is for the world to wake up and start trying to prevent the [deleted] from getting their hands on nukes. you think iran only has a beef with Israel? and you think they don't have their incredibly huge networks of rogue terrorists all over the world to threaten anyone? you're deluding yourself.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2009
  8. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

It is the role of Israel's government to protect it's citizens, no matter how many of them are threatened. That goes for all nations. I'm personally just as concerned about the loss of life on any side. However, it's not like Israel should take actions to protect it's citizens only if precisely equal numbers of people are liable to die in that action. That is a strange and perverse kind of logic that no one on Earth shares.

I have yet seen no evidence of Iranian nukes, but it does fit with their actions and motivations. Certainly there are lesser measure to be taken against Iran starting with legitimate UN investigations into their nuclear program. If that doesn't work, I'm sure Israel would pursue covert actions, such as assassinating their nuclear scientists or sabotaging equipment. The US was on the brink of nuclear war with the USSR over the placement of nuclear missiles in Cuba. Of course, the same dynamic existed then, the USSR could launch missiles, or they might not. No one knew what would happen. I think it's safe to assume that Israel would not strike Iran unless they could confirm the presence of nuclear weapons or the imminent production of them, since the cost of being wrong is too great.

9. otheadp Banned Banned

mr. goat,

not a single western spy agency has ANY sort of doubt about the intent of the nazi regime in Iran. it's their bosses in government who have to be diplomatic who are not making their intent or real suspicions public.

it doesn't take a genius to connect all the dots to figure out what iran's intent is. even freakin Obama has PUBLICLY said recently that he too thinks Iran's intent is to get the bomb.

the pro-nazi side is saying 2 things: 1) Iran is not building the bomb, and at the same time 2) Iran has the right to a bomb (i.e. they are building one).

the answer of course is that YES, Iran is building the bomb, and NO, not everyone is entitled to it, especially a genocidal primitive and barbaric regime like the one sitting in Tehran.

G-d bless the spies that are inside Iran right now trying their hardest to stop the next Hitlers from obtaining the tools of armageddon.

10. StrawDog disseminated primatemaia Valued Senior Member

I understand what you are saying. Suffice to say Israel could try WAY harder in the pursuit of peace.

What actions? What motivations?

That is happening and the report states that there is no credible evidence for nuclear weapons or pograms.

Sadly that is happening as well.

Ah. You are conceding that peace has a better chance off success if both parties have nuclear weapons in their arsenal. Once again I bring to your attention that Iran has no history of aggression in the 20th Century.

11. StrawDog disseminated primatemaia Valued Senior Member

G-d help Israel, for they are straying from the path of righteousness.

12. StrawDog disseminated primatemaia Valued Senior Member

(http://www.presstv.com/detail.aspx?id=86784&sectionid=351020104)

No. Iran cannot create electricity from Nuclear reactors. Israel will not have it! So who still thinks Israel is at all interested in peace?

Another perspective.

Russia sees no concern over nuclear Iran

"Anyone who thinks this project can be used for the proliferation of nuclear weapons can come here and see for themselves.
    (http://www.presstv.com/detail.aspx?id=86762&sectionid=351020104)

I wonder if anyone will take up this offer?

13. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

14. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Interestingly, it should be noted that Israel could never admit they didn't have any nukes even if they didn't.

They'd be invaded the next day.

15. StrawDog disseminated primatemaia Valued Senior Member

No. Unless you can show otherwise?

16. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

That was a hypothetical in part. To clarify: if those Iranians are building a nuclear weapon, are they innocent?

It strikes me that a nation that got nuclear weapons construction documents details from Pakistan has more than the usual necessity to be open about their work. Other suspicious issues might include: ejecting inspectors and building additional, secret facilities without informing the IAEA.

17. StrawDog disseminated primatemaia Valued Senior Member

Ah. Agreed in principle.

The centrifuge spin? That remains a spin. There is nothing concrete to that story.

18. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

Actually the world operates like Israel, Might makes right, and yes, It really does suck.

19. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

And the lives of Egyptians??????? (bearing in mind Leiberman has said Israel should bomb the Aswan dam)

or iranians, espicially if ISarel attack Iran through pre-emptive strike,

not to mention the people fo occupied palestine or the Lebanon??

R thopse guys safe from the Israeli war machine

20. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

similar to the tactics used by Israel In the 60's then

again backing up thread title!!!

21. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

dude, im ready to start spamming this thread with pictures of terrorist attacks on Israel by the Palestinians.

But id get a referral, so just go to my account, click on the first referral and go to that thread and you can see them yourselves.

PS strawdog, i could also find some other biased, racial hate newspaper that claims itself to be correct, sophisticated, and unbiased, like the KKK newspaper, i could referance that and say why you are going to hell and are going to burn for your sins, but i dont. So why do you use the equivalent?

22. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Actually, I was talking about the docs rather than centrifuges.

23. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Yes but we know so much more now. And without Israel's arsenal - which they may or may not have - there'd have already been a major land war.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.