Israeli/Hamas disregard for human life.

Discussion in 'World Events' started by StrawDog, Feb 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Yet you seem to think nothing of your own tribalism.

Sam...there is no honest debating with you. There simply isn't.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

No, you just described a Palestinian.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

They live in open reservations of the mind, of rights, of tolerance. Which is worse, in many ways.

You go "fight" that tribalism.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

If it keeps us together another week, it doesnt change anything, i would still die. If it bought us another second, i would die for that second, i would fight for every inch of land, every life of a Jew. Becaus ein the end I know, that i did my best, i tried my hardest, if that cant stop the inevitable, what can?

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Since you've never even extended yourself beyond your colonial shores, you're in position to offer your ridiculous opinion.

9. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

than i guess theres more similar between su than we thought

10. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

:yawn: Mindless ad homeinem. "You have a bad history! So you cannot talk!" One wonders what to make of your right to post then.

11. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Why don't islamic societies do the same? It hasn't worked for 1400 years of pogrom and repression.

By the by: Jews weren't able to consider the place they lived as home because of the other people that lived there, who treated them like dirt. But I'm sure you don't care about that.

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Recognising that doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is the definition of insanity. Why don't Jews move out from their tribal mindset? It hasn't worked for 4000 years of spitting on crucifixes, for 4000 years of forming exclusive communities around synagogues, for 4000 years of not considering the place where you live as home.

Maybe its time to embrace a more universal mindset. More inclusive, less exclusive.

Yes, after all, they are more Jewish than the Jews. Many of their customs are closer to the original Jews than those of Israelis. They are the Jews who did not leave Israel. They are the Jews you should learn from, because they lived in the same place for 4000 years and did not get subject to pogroms. Like the ones in India, they did something right all those years. And I'm not talking about religion here. They are probably more kosher than most Israelis anyway.

13. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Avoided offending their overlords? No, no...can't be that. Jews in the ME had pogroms against them, too. And how do you know that the Jews in the ME are more culturally similar to ancestral Judaism, and not to the overwhelming ARab influences around them? How do you measure this?

14. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Really? For what reason? Seeing as there is no cultural or religious divide between Jews and Muslims there? What were these "pogroms" in favour of?

Read again, not the Jews in ME. The Palestinians. Compared to the falashi or ashkenazi, the Palestinians are more Jewish in their customs.

Some educated Jews have even suggested a gedankenspiel based on this

Because the alternative currently unfolding does not bode too well for the future

http://tpmcafe.talkingpointsmemo.com/2008/12/12/the_changing_face_of_israel/

Last edited: Feb 27, 2009
  15. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

of course you do. The law and basic common human decency are alien to you.

181 doesn't matter. You yourself proved it had no legal force. And no the jews started the war. When they made the decision to preempt self determination they started the war.

Still to god damn strupid to get that the crimes of another do not negate your own crimes.

Perhaps. Still doesn't make it legal or moral but considering little things like that don't matter to you.

16. CheskiChips Banned Banned

That's not true nor does it even make sense. How can they be "More Jewish in Custom"? Judaism is not a set of customs...customs accompany Jews. For example Ashkenazim wear all black because it's a custom acquired from the time the Catholics said each class must wear clothes representative of their hierarchial stance....which meant Jews had to wear black. So they continued to do so...it's not as if they ever thought wearing black was an ancient custom. Hassidic Jews dress like they do as a result of a Jewish philosophical movement in Russia...not because they believe it's the old way of doing things. Modern Israel in many ways has its own customs that were created by Jews in Israel. The whole claim you're making is irrelivant even if it was true.

17. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I'm not familiar with traditional Judaism. I heard this from an Israeli turned American professor. According to her, Palestinian traditions are passed on from generation to generation. Unlike Babylon, which was exposed to Persians, Parthians and Arabs, Palestine was mostly Jewish and hence their traditions are more pure, whatever that means.

I suppose, as you are saying, the traditions of the Russians and ashkenazi are from foreign influences. But those of the Palestinian are the old Jewish ones.

18. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

Boy, why did i waste 30 minutes of my time?

19. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

No believe me, it was totally worth it

:roflmao:

20. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

M lets hope you never ever say any of that sort of stuff in Gaza that the Muslims are more Jewish than the Jews other wise we probably wont ever see you again....in one piece.

21. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

It's better than in India where they used to keep bears in cages, and than hook up their gall bladder or whatever to needles and syringes to get some weird liquid from it and tortured the bears.

22. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

The Torah does say the sons of Solomon. And Israelis take Jewishness from the mother. :shrug:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Funny you should say that. Did you read this post?
    http://www.sciforums.com/showpost.php?p=2180289&postcount=118

What do they grow these pigs for?

23. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

I didnt have anyone else type in the red type, no duh i read the whole post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.