Israeli/Hamas disregard for human life.

Discussion in 'World Events' started by StrawDog, Feb 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

I has framing my explantion in personal terms in hopes he would understand it. And what the fuck do mean by my hatred of the righteous? How about you remove your head from buffalo's colon and quit making baseless assumptions about me. Start looking at the facts and learning.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

No, your didn't give any thing that made any logical sense, just a bunch of the psychobabble that passes for Logic in your mind.

You can't explain your post, that is becoming patently obvious.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

I has framing my explantion in personal terms in hopes he would understand it. And what the fuck do mean by my hatred of the righteous? How about you remove your head from buffalo's colon and quit making baseless assumptions about me. Start looking at the facts and learning.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

just because you don't understand it doesn't mean I didn't explain it. But for your sake because I unlike you am a decent human being will explain it again.
    Being descendent from the native population is have a genetic link to them. Being the native population is not only having the genetic link but having geographic and cultural links as well.

the only thing that is patently obvious here is you lack the intellectual ability to carry on a debate as an adult.

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I think what pjdude is saying is pretty clear. Many native Americans are denied tribal status by the US because they cannot prove a link to their tribe, no one cares who their father or mother was. I doubt Buffalo has any Indian blood, he's just making it up.

http://www.accessmylibrary.com/coms2/summary_0286-6962662_ITM

9. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Yes pj, I trembles at the searing logic of your fiery intellect.

10. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

thats not what I'm saying. My point is without a number of links to bring within a native group you cannot be considered part of the native population.

11. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I know, its like a Roman descendent claiming to be Dutch because his grandfather was in the Netherlands 2000 years ago.

12. John99 Banned Banned

Seems to me fairly obvious that these people, who were not Indians, came from south and central america. they look exactly the same as you can still to this day find there. it is a short canoe trip to north america and the tales that were told (by the new settlers) were surely exaggerated anyway. and many get their information from watching old western movies which of course are fiction.

this is not to say that there was no conflict but to be honest the natives who found the land and had as much right to it as new comers were not exactly accommodating. lets put the camp fire tales and folk lore to rest once and for all.

13. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Actually if you read the link you can see they are denied status because they were not "nice" to the US government. Not that those who were nice are doing any better. I heard today that in Arizona the Americans are cutting off water sources of the natives.

14. StrawDog disseminated primatemaia Valued Senior Member

Some more on topic news.

(http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2009/02/05/news/UN-UN-Gaza-Seized-Ship.php)

The milk of human kindness seems to be the shriveled tit of an old hag.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

15. John99 Banned Banned

And it would not surprise me one bit if a good number of S.p.A.M's own family lives in U.S.

I know that a large number of indians (from india and the region) do live in U.S. to that end they should be grateful that people made it safe and accommodating.

But now with the bad economy thing slowed down because there is no work for them.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2009
  16. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Hilarious, whose land is it and who is the militant holding it?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

17. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

no you don't. You lack the intellect and knowledge to even understand the fact that you've been bested.

18. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Quick, bomb all the synagogues!!!!:runaway:

19. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

It's not piracy if Israel doesn't take their stuff (it's going to be sent over land).

20. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Yeah, notice how free Gaza is since the Israelis left?

21. p-brane Registered Senior Member

It's as free as one could expect given the palestinian’s reaction to sharon's risky decision to leave gaza. The idea was to give the palestinians more freedom to choose their own course and at the same time free up israeli resources for something other than managing gaza.

The reaction of the palestinians was to elect a terrorist group to take the reigns of government whose very first act as the newly elected representives of the palestinian people was to officially declare war on israel by reiterating the foundation of their charter which is to destroy israel. Israel reacted to defend itself against this bone-headed move by taking over the boarder crossings to prevent weaponry entering gaza.

After declaring war, hamas hoped to effect a longterm ceasefire that would give it a chance to build it’s military machine, but the israelis of course declined to go along with this. Hamas reacted to this by preventing humanitarian supplies from reaching their own people in order to claim that israel is "starving palestinians" and denying them the resources needed for proper medical care.

22. BenTheMan Dr. of Physics, Prof. of Love Valued Senior Member

Me? Seems like a mighty big claim. I don't summarily round up my political opposition and torture/execute them.

I was just pointing out that nobody in this conflict is without blood on their hands.

And, of course, I wonder how productive it is to quibble about who is at fault in all of this when innocent people are caught in the middle of this all.

23. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Killing collaborators of the enemy is a given in any society. What does any government do with treason in times of war? The ZOB too executed the Judenrat. In an unequal war those who support the enemy are a greater liability when within the ranks. And they know it. It's why so many loyalists ran away to Canada.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.