It has begun...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Kittamaru, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Trump is officially President of the United States of America...

... I want to be proven wrong. I want him to be a fucking fantastic president, and fix everything that is wrong with this nation. I really, truly, honestly do... but I just don't see it happening.

paddoboy and joepistole like this.
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. timojin Valued Senior Member

How come that you have to use such a foul language , you should be sited for it.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. exchemist Valued Senior Member

Sited where?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

A call for political correctness from a Trump supporter .... I thought Trump supporters hated political correctness.

8. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

It is official then, we Americans are idiots.

I guess we will soon have to refer to our country as Соединенные Штаты

9. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

... Lolwut?

10. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

His point that we all have red blood seems to imply we're in it together, we are all Americans.

11. timojin Valued Senior Member

Or rather Venezuela with our national debt to 19.6 Trillions , were the democrats increased the debt at higher rate the before .

12. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

It's truly a sad day.

13. timojin Valued Senior Member

Why are you on Obamas payroll ?

14. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Yes, but in the first hour, the Civil Liberties, Climate Change, and LGBT Rights pages of WhiteHouse.com have been removed... that doesn't bode well for the "All of us" approach...

15. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Ok, enough is enough... timojin, either provide evidence that spidergoat is in fact on Obama's payroll or retract your claim.

Seriously, facts are a thing, and this kind of ad hom BS is getting old fast.

16. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

I remember Obama saying something like that... so how well did that work out?

17. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

Doesn't serve as an indicator for anything at this time. Wait and see, it's too soon to panic just yet.

18. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

All said and done, pretty well - Obama made a good faith effort to put everyone on equal footing. The problem is, Congress was directly opposed to him at every turn (case in point - Congress was willing to default on the National Debt in order to try and hold back his policies... now they are ready to increase it by over a Trillion Dollars... hm, partisan bullshit much?)

I hope so...

19. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

We do seem to be at an all-time-low with his departure. Perhaps we need a newapproach.

20. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Yes thank you for stating the obvious, my point being if conservatives were spiteing Obama at every turn, I don't see why we can't do the same with Trump. Consider How polarized the US is, some pig boar spouting out how he is going to unify the nation is laughable.

New approach Eeh? How about term limits for representatives and senators, how about congress work weeks that force them to live in D.C together? No no the new approach you have in mind is?

21. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

Me too. I'm watching and hoping for the best.

22. timojin Valued Senior Member

[QUOTE="Kittamaru, post: 3431121, e that spidergoat is in fact on Obama's payroll or retract your claim.

.[/QUOTE]
    Did you see a question mark.

23. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

I have little power to make those changes. Might I suggest writing your president and representatives. I've done just that in the past; and, yes, they sometimes write back.