I've decided to make sciforums.com my new home

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by cosmictotem, Nov 3, 2014.

1. cosmictotem Registered Senior Member

In the past I've mostly looked to The Democratic Underground for online intellectual exchange but it has become more obvious to me that there is just too much fighting between the men and women at that forum.

Although, I will still visit the old haunt to keep tabs on current events in politics, it will no longer be my primary home for online discussion.

I'm hoping a more science themed board will have a good deal more civility between its members. Though, at the same time, I also hope to see input here from a variety of different sub-groups of the general population.

Now if the administrators of sciforums.com will just sign this 120 page forum posting agreement....BAZINGA!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

P.S.

I suppose I should mention I am not a scientist but I do have more than a casual interest in the sciences. My preferred reading and viewing subjects are predominantly non-fiction science based content. Anthropology, archeology, sociology, psychology, physics, astrophysics, evolution, space exploration, etc...

Last edited: Nov 3, 2014
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Welcome.

cosmictotem likes this.
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Likewise...welcome.

cosmictotem likes this.
  6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. cosmictotem Registered Senior Member

Thank you, Captain... I hope I can contribute something of value here.

8. cosmictotem Registered Senior Member

Thank you, paddoboy...looking forward to an active and mutually fulfilling discussion here...