J K Rowlings Penis Talk (you are born a gender)

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by RainbowSingularity, Dec 19, 2019.

1. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc...eting-support-transphobic-researcher-n1104971

fyi for the record
    i have never meta tranny i didnt like
    met plenty of drag queens, pre-ops post-ops and people from all over the gender & sexual orientation
    gay bi straight non binary asexual
    and variant types of relationship types, open closed mono polygamist experimental etc etc...

anywho...
    here is the comment she tweeted
    note
    there are quite a few nut job religo hack fake science baby-hitler ego types preaching science to people when they are just nut-job bigots preaching segregation & fascist control of other peoples bodys & minds....
    evangelical types(they jump out from behind the curtain on these issues trying to sound all middle of the road preachy & nonchalant reducing the discussion down to bi-polar dualism of the comp0lexities of the human experience in a process to attempt to be the power & authority figure.
    (pray the gay away types and a few other types)

Born a Gender/Sex
    everyone is
    Chromosomes
    Chemistry
    ... we are all made up of chemistry, be it body brain or both with variant mixes.
    personality is layered and woven into that mix

i have personally met people who have an opposing gender personality inside them
    they are by birth and body male, with a female personality
    or female with a male personality.
    some gay, some bi, some straight
    some non binary

i notice many of the older baby boomers have be brainwashed to believe bisexuality is not a real sexual orientation for men.

everything is either/or in their world
    left or right
    gay or straight make up your mind and hurry up

i think Rowling probably has a fair bit of influence from this perspective of polarity.
    just do it
    hurry up and smash it
    keep it simple
    etc etc ....

people invest moral legitimacy into opinions when they admire or envy people.

on one hand you would think a private opinion should be admissible
    on the other you have those whom covet power and declare that money defines authority
    rich people have more legitimacy
    playing this out as the polar doctrine by denying rich people freedom of expression is pan handling baby hitlers.

when the teen age girl becomes the sex object on the day of her 18th birthday
    but not everyone is allowed to recognise her sexuality
    why ?

cluelusshusbund likes this.
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

i thought i better post the tweet
    copy n pasted from twitter news feed

side topic
    do women have an equal public legitimacy of voice from the work place ?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

Gay male representation in the FIFA NFL NBA NBL

is that legit ? never seen it
    statistically i should have seen it at least 5 times in the last few years

"take a knee"
    "take a cock" ? cobbled bigotry danced on strings like a puppet...

why do we never see that in the media
    surely they all cant be straight
    whats going on ?

culture compliance much !

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Gawdzilla Sama Valued Senior Member

Well, that's it! She can't be rich, famous, or talented anymore.

8. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

different era/age groups of women have different sets of in-equality that are reality matrices

there is a distinct group of women who are pro equality however they believe that sexuality and gender are somewhat insular singular constructs

i dont know JK Rowling so do not know what her actual beliefs on this subject are.

i get the feeling she is trying to make a point about her opinion
    however i do not see what point that is.

9. Gawdzilla Sama Valued Senior Member

Wow, that comes a complete surprise.

10. wegs Matter and Pixie Dust Valued Senior Member

If you tweet stuff, be prepared for backlash, as there may be some. No matter what the topic. But, I wonder why her comments are outside of the ''philosophical beliefs'' side of the Equality Act 2010? If these are her ''beliefs,'' why would she be fired for simply stating them?

Although, I can see where if we accept her beliefs by way of ''free speech,'' then one could make an argument for a bigot who tweets in support of white supremacists, etc. as being ''acceptable,'' because they're ''only'' someone's beliefs.

Kind of begs the question, are beliefs dangerous if they only remain beliefs? I'd say nothing really remains a belief or an idea - racism, sexism, misogyny, etc all started as ideas and eventually became weapons of marginalizing groups of people.

11. Gawdzilla Sama Valued Senior Member

Who's going to fire the second richest person in the UK?

12. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

i am not going to get into the discussion i would like to on this topic as it is not the done thing in public.

moving along...
    a serial rapist/sexual predator could probably write a best selling book.
    look at some of those celebrity types who have been found to be deeply involved in child sexual slavery networks etc...
    jimmy savel
    epstien
    etc... the list is not hard to create.

consequentially i am well aware there is an easy access to the morality and ideology of those who would comfortably sit beside hitler at the diner table.

i am well aware of the hyper sexualisation of young women in the extremist recruiting process
    be it brides(sex slaves) of islam or white barbie dolls for nazis

Goals
    2050 ...

Christiane Amanpour is probably one of my top 5 journalists(of all globally over the last 20 years or so that i have been following journalism)

https://www.ted.com/speakers/jk_rowling

Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
  13. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

(hiring and firing expressing power of control over others free speech concepts life impact variables of poverty vs wealth compliance to bigotry etc ... )
    normalised power & control authority enslavement by dictatorship

... what use is power if you never exploit it for personal gain ?

14. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

marketing and advertising companys would use such information to exploit audiences and create civil unrest for profit if they could.

15. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

classic case
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Folau

preaching tin-foil hat stuff as his religion
    just won out of court settlement for 8 million aussie dollars settled in the waiting room before the judge was about to sit down.
    the lawyers obliviously knew the firing was going to be found as unjustifiable or a breach of contract.

even though he is a raving nutter and plays in celebrity level sports

lol

joan is quite obviously fairly intelligent
    capable of processing complex emotional formula and theorizing sub context frames
    so i wonder what she meant.
    at pains i do not wish to think she is buying tickets to Israels oh-no-homo-bible class
    but i dont know.

16. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

The devil is in the detail with this one. I'd be inclined to agree with J.K. Rowling if "But force women out of their jobs for stating that sex is real?" was all there was to this. But we need to look at the actions and words of the person that Rowling was supporting with her tweet, and when we do that the picture that emerges shows that there is some justifiable concern in the LGBTQI community. Also, we should not ignore similar comments that Rowling has made in the past in respect of these sorts of matters.

17. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-50858919

so... she wasn't fired

like calling someone an orphan as an adult reference

"how would you know what a real & normal family is like you are an orphan"

"you don't know what a real mother or real father is like so you cant ever be a real mother or real father and that is just a fact of reality, you cant change that"

Maya Forstater says .... (it seems the same if she had said this publicly)
    "a tax avoider is a tax evader "
    says the accountant
    "THAT is my personal opinion and nothing they can ever do will change that ... "

?

soo
    now comes the real real bit
    she is a government (3rd party) short term contractor whos contract expired
    she is an accountant
    paid quite a lot of money
    to do peoples tax returns ... ? or was she employed to consult on policy ?

whos ?

J K Rowlings ?

does it look kosher ? hhmm...

did you know there is a sect of childrens writers who write for children because they want to socially engineer thier minds with all sorts of weird things
    religion is the most common

old conservative cranky carrot & stick pro corporal punishment (spare the rod spoil the child)women who wish to install moral code into children because they have been raised in a minimalist love-less childhood and have had conservative religion shoved down their throat instead of love and acceptance.
    so they start writing childrens books to try and become the baby hitler of the next generation to service their own bleeding ego.

im not saying joan is one of those...
    but ... how would i know.(is the manner in which a sense of implied fact applied able to create harm?)

what about orphaned child soldiers
    can they be changed into not being a child soldier ?
    is child soldier all they will ever be ?
    is that a reality that needs to be enforced ?

physically they will be the same person for their entire lifes ...
    the abused child
    the bullied child
    the tortured child
    the lonely motherless child
    the fatherless child

Ho MY baby cheeses
    i hope they make her pay gift tax on that 85 thousand pounds

cash slut

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!