jerking off

Discussion in 'Ethics, Morality, & Justice' started by greenboy, Nov 27, 2009.

1. greenboy Registered Senior Member

The other day I was taking care of a nature call in a public restroom and the guy in the next stall was obviously ( with all the noise and sounds) masturbating, I finished my business and I walked away but I was wondering if this is legal and I am also wandering if he violated my privacy to take care of my business in a safe private environment, what you guys think?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. phlogistician Banned Banned

How do you know he was jerking off, and not being jerked off by a rent boy? Did you peek?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Grim_Reaper I Am Death Destroyer of Worlds Registered Senior Member

if you want safe and private hold it until you get home. And like it was asked how did you know he was doing the deed. He may have just been taking a really good shit it does happen from time to time.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Enmos Valued Senior Member

If it counts as sex it's illegal.

8. Enmos Valued Senior Member

lol

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

Unless he's doing it knowingly and willingly in front of an audience, in which it can be considered a public nuisance/disturbance/nudity, etc. It's not illegal.

10. Enmos Valued Senior Member

How do you not knowingly/willingly jerk off? lol
    As I understand it sex in a public area is illegal.

11. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

so he was taking care of a nature call as well right???

12. superstring01 Moderator

Nature rarely comes calling in that way (well, out of middle school, not usually; back then I probably yanked it every hour. . . school and at home). Are you still in school? Are you in Europe, do you need an adapter?

~String

13. greenboy Registered Senior Member

no

I am not in Europe or anything like that, I was just a regular Joe, with a terrible cramp, after I ate a big mac and a shake, I look for the public toilet in a Mall and when I was relieving myself there it was this guy, doing it to his hand, and all the noises and yeses that sometimes is required. Now if you are in the privacy of the stall that should not be illegal, what you guys think, but also I think that bother my right to have a BM in peace.

14. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

Didn't that Wham chung guy get caught whacking off in a bathroom?

15. greenboy Registered Senior Member

But my point here is

I think my right to privacy was violated by this person. And that is my question, what you guys think about this. Yes I know if I want privacy I should wait until I can do it at home. But sometimes this is impossible, and we all know that.

16. christa Frankly, I don't give a dam! Valued Senior Member

how do you know it was his hand? Are you sure there wasnt anyone else in there with him?

and what if dude saw to many pretty girls, short skits, belly rings, and cleavage! Maybe he had to slove a boner and just HAD to do it there so he could finish around at the mall?

17. greenboy Registered Senior Member

whatever

Was pretty embarrassing, I was not going to peek to see if he was single handed. No way, I just wanted to dump my present and leave.

18. draqon Banned Banned

I think you need to understand that men need to jerk off and should allow them that right. What you should have done is moved away and choose another toilet seat further away from him to not disturb or went to another restroom. All I am saying is that yes he should have not been that loud that you heard him, but you shouldn't be listening in restroom for others pooping/peeing/jerking-off/whatever they are doing there, just mind your own business.

19. skaught The field its covered in blood Valued Senior Member

I think your being a total puss! Were you seriously bothered by this? What kind of shelterd life have you been living up to this point? I would have gotten one hell of a chuckle out of this. I was driving along the freeway once and looked over at the guy in the car next to me and noticed him just going to town! I don't remember ever having laughed so hard in my life. Stop being such a baby.

20. draqon Banned Banned

maybe he is an angel, the Earthly lowly life of us humans endulging in sexual pleasurly delights, is just not for him.

21. baftan ******* Valued Senior Member

So you didn't actually see it, you are assuming that he was doing it because of the noise. Why didn't you knock the door and ask him?
    What was your real business, honestly, yes you told us that you were "taking care of a nature call", but would you or would you not define masturbating as a "nature call"? Maybe you were doing the same but you were telling us a different story. Maybe you were "that guy" and now you are trying to understand how an ear dropper would feel about your action. How are we going to be sure.
    You already said that you are not a European, but you didn't say in which country you experienced this incident. Different countries, different rules, you know. And public toilets are not private, -as it is clearly mentioned in the name- they are public. Your privacy is limited to some other's wanking.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2009
  22. NMSquirrel OCD ADHD THC IMO UR12 Valued Senior Member

i would have asked him if he needed some more toilet paper..it would have embaressed the sh*t out of him....

23. LColburn86 Registered Member

HAHA! thats totally wicked. ^_^

You don't have a right to privacy in a PUBLIC restroom. but i can see why you'd be freaked out. Maybe HE was in middle school.