Jesus was a Normal Homosexual Man

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by ripleofdeath, Nov 18, 2009.

1. Bishadi Banned Banned

but i can

anyone calling themself a women, that is really a man or vice versus, only has to look between their leggs to find they lying to themselves; avoiding the truth (reality)

no need of polls for trolls (they don't look at evidence for themselves)

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. PsychoTropicPuppy Bittersweet life? Valued Senior Member

So, the psychological factor could be the cause of turning someone off? I thought about it, too, and as it is, I think that my sexual desires are influenced by aesthetic attraction. I guess as long as I wouldn't know who's doing it, and I'd be drugged enough to let myself go, I'd come. But as soon as I'd know, who, or what is behind the stimulation, I'd rethink. Pansexuality for the win?!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Bishadi Banned Banned

no

i don't

bull

it is a choice

even to wipe your butt is a choice

the only genes you need are to breath, eat, poop and procreate

everything else is of choice

could care less what people believe; honesty rules

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

You are an ignorant person, and it was a choice.

8. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

No you can't.

And as usual you're talking crap.

That's because you're an idiot.

Wrong.

Yes, please tell us about honesty. Liar.

9. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

There's nothing indicating that Jesus was homosexual. The reliable third-party historical records about him come from Josephus and Tacitus; both of which mention nothing of his personal life.
    There's likewise nothing indicating that he had a sexual relationship with Mary of Magdala, if she even existed. Not a single Christian account of her makes any such implication; and non-Christian records do not mention her at all. It's a ridiculous notion with no historical evidence.

The Gospels, highly biased accounts despite being written some time in the late First Century, make no mention of any sexual life. So, the only logical conclusion from the accounts of his life is that he was celibate.

10. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

that's what i'm saying.

mine are not. i guess that's why i can't really relate to the whole orientation thing. :shrug:

i really don't think it would make a difference to me if i knew who was doing it or not. but the sobriety thing would. i come when i'm sober.

11. Bishadi Banned Banned

ah, my faithful peanut gallery......

uh huh

naught uh

uh huh

naught uh

you 2 on this subject; reminds me of holding one bone up between 2 dogs

neither gives a hoot as long as they get to eat first

of all subjects; this is the worst for me, as there is no in-between

same sex is of choice and all who say otherwise, must prove it by eating poop as a random preference

that means; if what you put in your mouth is a choice; then you better believe sex is one too

nothing to debate!

you guys following the political game while i understand LOVE

and there is not requisite of sex in LOVE; period!

what gays do behind closed doors is the same as why i have sex behind closed doors; nothing more

sex is a biological requisite for 'life' and not fun

FACT!

12. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

the idea of a grown man being celibate isn't all that logical hapsburg.

13. Bishadi Banned Banned

to make your claim is the ignorace of a nasty bigot

but you cannot sustain your post

14. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

If the man in question is an apocalyptic preacher who thought the end of the world was nigh, then yeah, it kinda is. Which is what the evidence points to Jesus of Nazareth being.

15. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Notes Around

This is one of those questions that really fucks people up. I used to ask it of guys: "If you had the best blowjob of your life, say at a masquerade party or something, and then found out you got it from a guy?"

Absolutely fucks up some people.

But that's the thing. So let's say it happens. Someone gets the best sexual satisfaction of their life, and then finds out it was a homosexual act. Now, some folks will actually stop to think about what that means. Others will simply panic. And for those, relationships aren't invested in love and trust and all that good stuff people extol; rather, they are invested in pride.

If something rewarding takes me out of image, skews my character, and causes me to change? Hell, I'll adapt. I think it's absolutely tragic that some people hide in the closet because they're supposed to be ashamed—especially ashamed, even more so than everyone else—of how God made them. Fat people can't pretend to be thin. Black people can't pretend to be white. But gays can certainly pretend to be straight.

I can't imagine saying to myself, "That was great! Now, how do I make sure it never happens again and nobody ever finds out it happened at all?"

To the other—and I'll have to go fish for statistics—I've encountered numbers suggesting that up to a third of gay male couples don't engage in anal sex.

Must mean they hate men. You know, since a guy's asshole doesn't turn them on.

Or something like that. It's one of those things that seems relevant, although I haven't figured the tie-in yet.

• • •​

As is heterosexuality. Either could choose celibacy.

• • •​

A political outcome. The four canonical gospels are a political outcome.

As for the Wisdom who is called "the barren," she is the mother of the angels. And the companion of the [...] Mary Magdalene. [...] loved her more than all the disciples, and used to kiss her often on her mouth. The rest of the disciples [...]. They said to him "Why do you love her more than all of us?" The Savior answered and said to them,"Why do I not love you like her? When a blind man and one who sees are both together in darkness, they are no different from one another. When the light comes, then he who sees will see the light, and he who is blind will remain in darkness."

(The Gospel of Phillip)

Notes:

The Gospel of Phillip. (n.d.) Trans. Wesley W. Isenberg. Gnosis.org. November 19, 2009. http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/gop.html

16. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Don't talk crap.
    Haven't you said in a post somewhere that you were celibate for a number of years?
    Why isn't it "logical" (as if you knew what the word means

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

).

Still making ridiculous and facile comparisons.
    Still failing completely to back up your assertions.

Still talking bollocks.

Yep, you're still ignoring evidence.

In fact: you're still Bishadi.
    As dumb as they come and unlikely to get better.

17. Bishadi Banned Banned

is like liking chocolate ice cream over mint chip; a preference

celibacy means; no genes into the next generation

kind of like having a good dog and not breeding it

ie... either you breed or your lights go out

or simply, you killed your parents by choice

(what if your parents were celibate? you wouldn't be here. (might be best for some but wow, when people do not comprehend life itself, it messes up all kinds of PREFERENCES/choices)

18. Bishadi Banned Banned

you the one with the dirty wipe over the face. (your avatar)

i offer my opinion, you can like or shove it

i could care less, as you have no integrity

again, you and i don't get alone, because of your dishonesty

prove me wrong moron

otherwise, go back to your dish and do your daily cleaning

19. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

You're reading the context incorrectly.

And you're still making the same stupid cremarks.
    So what?
    Or are you suggesting that everyone should breed?

20. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Ah, so now you admit it's just an opinion.
    Not facts.
    Okay.

Another example of your dishonesty: I've already shown in a thread how and where you lied, repeatedly. But you conveniently ignore that fact.
    And the word is "along".
    I do wish you'd learn English.

21. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

This and that

Well, it's better than the idea of seeking sexual relief in activities one does not enjoy.

• "you know, it's all what you get used to. some people survive on whale blubber and raw fish. some people like monkey brains. i used to hate green peppers, but it bugs me when i don't like certain foods. so i started forcing myself to eat them, like on pizza and as an ingredient in cooked foods to acclimate myself to the taste. then on salads. now i can eat them raw and by themselves and i love em." (#2411097/83, boldface accent added)

• "i just don't think the decision should come down to whether or not i have a vagina. that should be a given...a non-issue." (#2411124/96)

Thus, what we have is:

• It is illogical to expect celibacy of a grown male.

• Grown gay males should force themselves to like pussy, because liking pussy should be a given, a non-issue, for a man.​

What was it you said before?

"... i don't advocate rape in any capacity." (#2417284/42)

Care to rethink that one?

• • •​

To reiterate:

I can't imagine saying to myself, "That was great! Now, how do I make sure it never happens again and nobody ever finds out it happened at all?"​

In this case, I can't imagine denying myself mint chip—having found I actually enjoy the stuff—simply because I don't want anyone to know I like mint chip.

Um ... okay.

22. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

not necessarily. i've struggled with that perception myself. but really, what is the difference if a child is born 10 minutes before the apocalypse or 10 or 30 years before? what if mary thought that way?

23. Bishadi Banned Banned

strawman argument