Join me as a space pirate?

Discussion in 'SciFi & Fantasy' started by draqon, Jun 9, 2008.

?

Will you join my space pirate force?

1. Yes, gladly!

45.0%
  2. No, I will not

25.0%
  3. What benefits are there for me? I need more information for Space Pirate Force

25.0%
  4. Other/Not sure

5.0%
  1. draqon Banned Banned

So say I hijacked a space shuttle, towed away ISS...installed Life Supporting Systems using oxygen cycling from carbon dioxide...energy from thermonuclear reactors. And being an aerospace engineer I am a darn good mechanic and an inventor. But I need experience men and women or at least those who want to learn the space tactics and survival. But this will be no ordinary spaceship, it will be a high class space pirate space ship of the first kind of this civilization...and its first destination will be moon Europa for water, after which one of my new space pirates will hack into the laser system satellite circling around Earth and integrate it part of the spaceship.

At this point the goal would be to imitate a spaceship destruction in Martian atmosphere so that everyone back on Earth would perceive us dead. Than for two years we would lay silent and as soon as the Earth space force will send out a team to investigate the crash...time to strike!!!

Great plan, heh? Who is in for the great space ride!!!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Renrue Someone Registered Senior Member

I opt for Space Police.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. draqon Banned Banned

No such thing is being in proposal currently.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. draqon Banned Banned

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Join

the

Space Pirate Forces!

8. draqon Banned Banned

Oniw17! I am glad you are interested in Space Pirate Forces!

There are many benefits, including and not limited to:

* shoot all you want (as long as I am ok with it)

* Get to be in history books for all to remember

* Explore and savage the items of spaceships

* Get to try out everything you dreamed of in Zero-G and above...

* Remember in space, your victim cant scream! Kidding, we have no intention on killing anyone, just get their oxygen tanks, food, water, and their spaceships, as well as anything on the spaceship we like

9. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

What exactly is there to pirate in space? I've yet to hear of any heavenly trade routes.

10. draqon Banned Banned

The greatest of all benefits is the freedom a pirate feels in space.

11. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

People develop lots of health problems in zero-G I've heard, and it seems I'd have problems getting new books in space also. What do I gain in exchange?

12. Renrue Someone Registered Senior Member

Authority knows no limits.

13. draqon Banned Banned

Authority is never forever.

14. Renrue Someone Registered Senior Member

Obviously, a hijacked shuttle from the International Space Station will involve not only the nations associated with the ISS, but also the United Nations concerning the jurisdiction of space. With that, a multinational force would have to be assembled in order to resolve the crisis without giving any individual nation the authority to send armed crafts into space.

This of course would be part of the long arm of the International Criminal Police Organization (InterPol), if shown to be a reoccurring instance. But if Draqon is the only pirate, a special one-use team would be needed until this bizarre crisis is resolved. Most likely the efforts of a small team of pirates would be no match for the multi-billion process of the world governments.

A smarter, more powerful ship attached with space capable weapons would be launched, boarded with a trained multinational team each armed with personal gears to apprehend the enemy combatants via shuttle boarding (or if necessary, their destruction).

So I believe my predicted proposal to counter these 'terrorists' has a longer term benefit versus draqon's. Definitely I'll choose the Space Police route. Who's with me?

15. draqon Banned Banned

Renrue...go somewhere else on another thread for your Space Police propaganda. This is a thread for Space Pirates' Force

16. skaught The field its covered in blood Valued Senior Member

Draqon, when do we leave? What will you have me do?

17. draqon Banned Banned

In next 5-10 year plan.

You will have to recruit people for me as well as gatherin intelligence on the space shuttle security.

18. skaught The field its covered in blood Valued Senior Member

I will get started first thing tomorrow!

19. Renrue Someone Registered Senior Member

Free thoughts man; hey, as long as I ain't spamming nonsense, it's all good. Look who's trying to impose authority.

Besides the self-imposed government draqon sets up where he has authoritarian control of the other 'so-called' pirates?

20. draqon Banned Banned

Hey hey hey...I am not ready with my degree yet...it is essential that I get it so that we survive in space.

21. draqon Banned Banned

I promise to make it as free as the code will allow it. Rather than being an authorative figure myself, I will impose Space Pirate code to follow.

22. skaught The field its covered in blood Valued Senior Member

Its never to early to begin recruiting, or developing a plan. Oh, I should also gather funds as well!

23. draqon Banned Banned

Are you kidding me?

Pirates need no money, everything before us is ours!

We just got to get it to the spaceship.

Water

military satellite laptops

fuel

oxygen tanks

and more...