Jokes and Funny Stories II

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Billy T, Jan 10, 2014.

1. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2017
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member

ajanta likes this.
  6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member

8. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

President Donald Trump and his driver were cruising along a country road one night when all of a sudden they hit a pig, killing it instantly.

Trump told his driver to go up to the farmhouse and explain to the owners what had happened. About one hour later Trump sees his driver staggering back to the car with a bottle of wine in one hand, a cigar in the other and his clothes all ripped and torn.

"What happened to you?" asked Trump

"Well, the Farmer gave me the wine, his wife gave me the cigar and his 19-year-old daughter made mad passionate love to me."

"My God, what did you tell them?" asks Trump.

The driver replies, "I'm president Donald Trump's driver, and I just killed the pig."

9. sculptor Valued Senior Member

As a young man(long ago) I once remarked that if I ever understood women, it would most likely be on the day that I died, as the shock of it would probably kill me.

Truck Captain Stumpy likes this.
  10. Truck Captain Stumpy The Right Honourable Reverend Truck Captain Valued Senior Member

awesome!!!
    ... unless it's not intentional and you have a tapeworm or something

i just dropped 3o-35 depending on which VA scale you want to believe by being diabetic and not being able to eat ice cream or sweets... (or breads unless they're whole grain and limited, or crackers, or sugar)
    personally, i say F*CK the diet and gimme back the ice cream! who wants to live without ice cream?
    sheesh

i've always hoped i would die either by being shot by a jealous husband or in my sleep like grandpa (and not screaming like all the passengers on his airplane)

AND NOW... a public service announcement that is also funny!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Michael 345 likes this.
  11. Truck Captain Stumpy The Right Honourable Reverend Truck Captain Valued Senior Member

12. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Hehe, it is quite intentional - my wife and I are following a Ketogenic Diet - High Fat, Mid Protein, Low Carb. I can't complain - blood work is damn near perfect (cholesterol is a little low, blood pressure is a little high, that's about it, and I still have about 40 pounds to lose, which should resolve the slight hypertension) and the food is damn tasty

Truck Captain Stumpy likes this.
  13. Truck Captain Stumpy The Right Honourable Reverend Truck Captain Valued Senior Member

Has anyone ever been through alligator alley in Florida? it used to be a two lane road with no place to pull out for breaks or bathroom... and this sign, of course
    LMFAO

sculptor likes this.
  14. Truck Captain Stumpy The Right Honourable Reverend Truck Captain Valued Senior Member

good for you! - keep me posted on how it works, will you?

wife put me on a modified Fuhrman diet for diabetes - i don't follow it exactly as i have a high protein intake and i like my vegetables already digested in my prey - LMFAO

but i follow it fairly well. dropped my A1C by 2 solid points back to the normal range in just 6 months, and my blood sugars are in the normal range when i test, so something must be OK

15. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

A 75 year old man walked into a crowded doctors waiting room

The receptionist ask

Why would you like to see the doctor today?

There's something wrong with my dick

The receptionist said

Sir you shouldn't embarrass all these people in the waiting room like that

You should say I have something wrong with my ear and I want to talk to the doctor about it in private

OK I'll be back when I've done some shopping

Shortly later the man returns

The receptionist ask

Why would you like to see the doctor today sir?

There's something wrong with my ear

What seems to be the problem sir?

I can't piss out of it

The waiting room erupted in laughter

16. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member

That reminds me of a time I was hitch hiking in Florida at night. I was on the side of a narrow 2 lane highway against a bridge when I barely saw an alligator by moonlight a couple meters away. I wouldn't be too worried about 1 alligator but there may have been more I could not see. If I'd had to deal with the 1, I might stumble over others. Fortunately, traffic was light & I ran across the bridge & a half mile on.

Further on I was against another bridge with no walkway & then traffic was heavy when I heard rattlesnakes to my side & in front. I could not tell exactly where they were. I could not go back the way I came, I could not cross the bridge or the highway. Fortunately a car pulled over & picked me up.

<>

17. Truck Captain Stumpy The Right Honourable Reverend Truck Captain Valued Senior Member

wow
    i don't know what was crazier: hitchhiking in FL or the wild life you ran in to!

i rather liked FL at night, but i hate the heat
    meh

18. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member

19. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2017
  20. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2017
  21. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member

22. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member

23. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member