Jon Pollard: Zionist traitor, "why hasn't he been hung!"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Whirlwind, May 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whirlwind Banned Banned

Jonathan Pollard, is a Zionist traitor who betrayed his country America for the benefit of his "precious" cut throat Zionist Israel.

He now sits in his Quantico prison cell awaiting the day when Israel will obtain his release after serving some 23 years of a life sentence. Israel makes an attempt to get him released at least twice each year; especially, when the LIKUDNIKS have something the US wants. (Mossad intelligence on Iraqi matters?), but thus far, the Zionist rat remains locked up.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

This is the traitorous ex-CIA analyst that passed on 80,000 pages of US-TOP SECRET intelligence information to the Israeli MOSSAD for hundred's of thousands of dollars in bribes and other financial rewards, including jewelry for his wife Esther Pollard. His handler, Moshe Dayan, denied Pollards involvement with the Israeli MOSSAD but did "fess up" right before the devil took him home.

As part of his betrayal, Pollard also released the names of 15 KGB "moles" in Russia, Ukraine and Georgia that were working for the CIA/NSA. These agents were rounded up in the same week that Pollard released their names and they were all summarily executed by a furious Kremlin.

The SECRET KH-1 spy satellite photos he passed on to the MOSSAD reveal many US ICBM targets of Russian missile facilities, Defense factories, Submarine bases (including the TOP SECRET Petropovlovsk-Kamchatsky nuclear submarine facilities on the Kamchatsky penninsula in NE Russia), including major nuclear power stations.

Yatzak Shamir, (Israeli PM at the time) in his frantic efforts to have the USSR relax the immigration rules so that more Russian Jews could immigrate to Israel, passed much of the most "critical" US-TOP SECRET information to the Russians as America swallowed hard "and did nothing!"

In the same breath, Israel made Pollard an Israeli citizen, under their "Right of Return" laws for Jews to try and get him released, (while denying that Israel had been spying on the US), and amist their efforts to "spring" traitor Pollard from prison.

Note: Pollards's wife Esther Pollard has lived in Canada for more then 20 years now. Where else can the Israel send her, her Israeli pension "payoff," without the US knowing about it?

I believe that Jon Pollard, who did more damage to US Intelligence than even the "Aldrich Ames" case, one of the other most serious devastations of US Intelligence, should have been "put to sleep" years ago.

With Bush being our bloodiest president and the leader among US governors in "putting people to sleep" as govenor of Texas, this might be an excellent time to write to our Whitehouse "terrorist" and demand Pollard be put to sleep.

Try: George W. Bush = President@Whitehouse.gov

Read & Learn more about Jon Pollard, our low life "Zionist Patriot!"

http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a3abaa3961556.htm

Whirlwind....

Last edited: May 3, 2004
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. otheadp Banned Banned

As part of his betrayal, Pollard also released the names of 15 KGB "moles" in Russia, Ukraine and Georgia that were working for the CIA/NSA. These agents were rounded up in the same week that Pollard released their names and they were all summarily executed by a furious Kremlin.

i thought it could not be done
    i thought it was impossible to achieve
    but you did it
    you made yourself look even dumber and less credible than before

i'd say you're a liar, but more of a lunatic that's probably isn't allowed to grow nails

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Whirlwind Banned Banned

Ahhh, to see a fr!k!n Zionist roasting over a candle's flickering flame like a moth doing his serenade of death, makes me wet my pants, hahahaha.

Þ~

Whirlwind stands by his post....

Got a fax, Joo boy?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. goofyfish Analog By Birth, Digital By Design Valued Senior Member

That last comment will cost you five days. The next will be permanent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.