Joos, Islamofascist and other generalisations

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by S.A.M., Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

If you hadn't of noticed the US and the Russians didn't see eye to eye for a number of year. The suppression was likely to stop them from being able to exploit any information found, or starting another war, or the fact that so much Nazi research had been received by the Allies.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

so SAM, who were the judenrat? what did they do when the NAZIS asked them for lists?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I'm going to get a book called Holocaust Victims Accuse. Apparently, it is a list of testimonies by Holocaust victims who accused Jews of aiding the Nazis. I'll tell you after I finish reading it.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

So they stopped them from investigating Banks in neutral countries? And now?

http://www.copi.com/articles/nazibank.html

8. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

i noticed your linked had judenrats in the title.

i was wondering, knowing you being such an honest and educated person, what do you know about them?

im sure you wont bait me, and you will answer my question, your goal here is after all debate, not baiting?

9. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

10. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Obviously the Soviets became our enemy, we knew that would be the case right away. We would not do anything to assist with their propaganda, even if it were true. The full story of how the Nazis used the banks could have undermined confidence in all banks, and caused economic collapse, since they secretly flooded the banks with counterfeit currency (printed in large part by Jewish prisoners).

Jewish collaborators were the most dangerous, because they knew their lives were worth nothing to the Nazis, and they only survived as long as they were useful.

11. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I don't know what Judenrat means. From one link that I don't know is authentic or not, they called the Jüdische Ordnungsdienst or Jewish Nazi police as kapos and the Council of Elders administering Nazi policies as Judenrat. Whether its a slur or a German word, I am not sure.

12. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

so SAM, what did they do when the NAZIS asked them for death list?

lists of people to be sent to the gas chambers?

13. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I haven't read about it yet. Do you know?

I assume like Sophie's choice, it was no choice at all. Sort of like the woman who was delivering at the IDF checkpoint who was forced to sign a statement that she would be allowed treatment only if she accepted that she could not return to her husband and family. What could she do? She signed it.

14. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

there were collaborators and there were collaborators.

some of them, didnt consider themselves to be jews, that was because of the NAZI definition of jews.

15. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

you compared the getho uprising to the HAMAS coupe and you dont even why it broke out?

do you know anything about the holocaust, other then "the jews were the nazis biggest collaborators"?

16. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I know what I saw in the Holocaust museum, what I read in Medical Ward Buchenwald and other such testimonials. You realise, the Holocaust is not a major issue in India.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

17. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

and you didnt find any information on the judenrats and why the getho uprising broke out?

you must have VERY selective reading.

you know what i think SAM, i think you dont care one inch of the holocaust victims/survivors. i think all you care about, is using it to your own goals.

but, dont listen to me. in my opinion, its counter productive, i was just trying to make a point that you are an ignorant racist jew hater, if that wasnt obvious until now.

but do carry, bait me with another hateful link/post. that is what you do best.

18. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I already reported what I found. I do know that in the ghetto uprising, they killed as many collborators as they could.

19. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

in other words all you cared about was to find some correlation with the getho uprising and HAMAS coupe.

wow SAM, for a smart girl you can be pretty dumb sometimes.

20. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

What Hamas coup? wtf are you talking about?

21. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

you didnt compared HAMAS rise to opwer in gaza and its war with fatah to the getho uprising in warsaw?

the uprising that started because the NAZIS tolled the judenrats to give them the lists of the condemned jews?

you were probably too busy to notice that did you, it didnt fit with your comparison.

22. BenTheMan Dr. of Physics, Prof. of Love Valued Senior Member

We should have a Mr. Spock and S.A.M forum, by the looks of this.

I think Plazma could sell popcorn.

It'd be bitchin.

23. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

im glad you enjoy the show.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.