Just Write- a 4 minute exercise

Discussion in 'Art & Culture' started by Quigly, Aug 10, 2010.

1. Acitnoids Registered Senior Member

"Hello?" The eerie sound of silence brushed against my ears. I had the sense that something was near me. "Hello?" A howl sheared from behind me and panic set in. I tried to run but my legs grew heavy. With desperation I used my hands for traction. To my suprise I began to move. Locomotion on all fours granted me my escape. Faster and faster I advanced leaping into the air. With my legs and arms still in motion I began to gain altitude. I thought to myself, "not to high or I might hurt myself on the way down". Below a house came into view so I began my descent. "Not to fast" I told myself. Back on the ground everything appeared lighter. The colors of dawn illuminated its facade. Blue siding with yellow trim. The flower beds were full of red roses but upon closer inspection each bush was covered with green ivy. I watched as the vines grew, strangling individual blossoms. Suddenly I was overcome with the feeling that I was being watched. When I looked up towards the window ...
    (I abided by the four minute rule but I took some extra time to (try to) fix my spelling and grammar before posting.)

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.