Knocking on deaths door. [Near Death Experience!]

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by greywolf, Jul 2, 2004.

1. greywolf The Hellbound Hellhound. AWOOO Registered Senior Member

Hey everyone!
    I dont know if this has already been discusted before but if it has oh well!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I was just wondeing if there are any people out there with near death experiences. If you'ld like to share your experience i'ld love to hear it

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Rick Valued Senior Member

My Mother's Relative(i dont remember the relation) had an NDE.He was gone and out for a long time.And as a Hindu,people took him on a Bed walking to cemetery.He woke up while on the way.And soem people present fainted there.He lived for many years after that.We dont know much about him,but Mom says that he often used to tell people that he saw a White light extremely bright,on one side and on the other side he saw his family waving at him to come back,wailing and crying...And he chose to come back.

I am not sure if there was anything weird in that.Looking at it,i would say that untill brain is working several thoughts(Random may come to your mind) and that might include such a scenario as of making a Choice.Of leaving or staying.Rest is all biological details,that i am unaware of.
    Off course i have some querries as to how one can explain(please do if you know guys) such as after such a procrastinated Return to life,how was :
    • He normal (he was above 65 as i know it.)
    --Zion
    bye!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Dudish dude Look out behind you...ZOMBIE!! Registered Senior Member

I was almost run over by a car about 2 years ago on my bike because i came out of a blind turn off with no hands ( a bit stupid really but i've learnt myy lesson now)

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

I've told this before here already but I'll repeat it for you. I went into the hospital complaining of very severe headaches and they wanted to do a PET scan or other scaning procedure to check for any problems inside my brain. When I was about to be scanned they administered an iodine solution into my vien and I went into shock for they or I didn't know I was allergic to iodine. I died and was dead for about 3 minutes wherein I saw no white lights, heard no voices and I didn't remember anything from the moment I passed out until I awoke in the ER with a bunch of wires and tubes stuck all over me and into me. That's when they told me what had happened and that goodness I was in good hands there or I would not have pulled through.

8. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Cosmic,

Can you wear a watch? I've heard that people with near-death experiences tend to fry watches and other sensitive electronic equipment. I have a friend who was dead for a while (not sure how long) from Hodgkin's Lymphoma. He had signed some kind of waiver that let them "experiment" with him. Trying odd combinations of drugs or something. The cancer went into remission and hasn't come back for over 30 years. He can't wear a watch and fries cd players left and right. His experience was "nothing". Pure blackness and emptiness. No light, no tunnel, no nothing.

9. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

I was not wearing a watch but was inside of a PET scanner when it happened. Nothing happened to the sensitive electronic equipment that I was in or the nearby computers and other monitoring devices. As I stated , nothing happened to me when I had no heartbeat and was dead for about 3 minutes , so that dispells the thinking to me that there's something at the end of life. We live and then we die simple as that. There's no afterlife, the only afterlife is the one that religions have told STORIES about.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2004
  10. SkippingStones splunk! Registered Senior Member

Or, it could be you just don't remember, like failing to remember a dream.

11. exsto_human Transitional Registered Senior Member

cosmictraveler, keep in mind that your story is just about as credible as a persons who claims to have seen a light etc...

There is absolutely no way you can prove to us that you did NOT see those things and aren't simply lying about it or that you don't remember it.

12. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Cosmic,

I mean afterwards. Can you wear a watch now or does it fry out on you eventually? It's not some type of powerful force that destroys all electronic equpment in the area, it's subtle.... I've heard of the watch connection before. I posited the CD player myself. My friend went through many before he got a 100 cd changer and never had to touch it again. It takes long term exposure...

13. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

I have no problems with any electronic devices or watches. I just can tell you what I remember happened which was nothing. True something could have happened and I didn't remember but that is not likely for the whole episode only lasted less than 3 minutes unlike going to sleep and dreaming which takes hours.

14. My Sexy Blue Feet Out sunbaking, leave a msg... Registered Senior Member

i don't think it's a near death thing. i knew a chick back at high school that used to fuzz screens by touching them, it was just she had alot of static in her body.

15. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

There is one thing that was affected and that was my memory. I can't recall many things in my past that I have been told about or people that I knew. Today, because of the loss of oxygen to my brain during those 3 minutes, I am still having a great deal of problems trying to use my memory as well remembering things that happened a day or two ago is very hard and I sometimes forget simple things to do that I should remember.

16. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Well, there's another theory shot down the tubes.

Oh well. My friend did not have this "charge" before his death. It came about afterwards. I have done a bit of searching on the net here and there and have seen other cases that were similar. I wonder if it might have to do with type of death... or length... or some other factor. He had hodgkin's lymphoma, as I mentioned, and had a VERY high fever when he died. He's lucky that he didn't suffer brain damage because it was so high. I'm not sure how long he was out. Or the methods of rescusitation for that matter.

Blue,

I remember when I was younger and prone to cruising about with friends wasting time, a friend of mine had his graduation tassle hanging in his car. I would stroke the tassle, from top to bottom a few times. With each stroke, the charge would build up in the tassle and soon the strands would be standing straight out. Then, my friend (somewhat annoyed by this) would just touch it and all the strands would fall limp once more.

Cosmic,

Maybe your first symptom of memory loss was in forgetting heaven?

17. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

"Cosmic,

Maybe your first symptom of memory loss was in forgetting heaven?"

Do you think that if there was some sort of afterlife that I would have forgotten about it? I'd think that would have stuck with me forever don't you?