'LAW OF COSERVATION' of electricity and magnetigm. Is it breakble ?

Discussion in 'Alternative Theories' started by ajanta, Dec 22, 2015.

1. ajanta Registered Senior Member

If induced current flows through the secondary coil of a transformer but doesn't produce magnetic induction like a non inductive coil then will it able to break the law of conservation ?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. exchemist Valued Senior Member

Assuming you mean conservation of energy, the answer is no, obviously. So now you can work back to see what must happen to preserve conservation of energy.

I'm not sure exactly what you are saying here, but clearly a transformer transmits energy from the primary circuit to the secondary. Transformers would be no use at all if they didn't do that.

A non-inductive coil is, from what I read, one in which the windings double back on themselves to neutralise the magnetic flux that the winding in each direction creates. Such a coil would be (self-evidently) useless in a transformer, because the absence of flux would preclude the possibility of generating current in the secondary.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. ajanta Registered Senior Member

Yes you are right. Primary and secondary coil neutralise their magnetic flux and transfar energy from primary to secondary coil but what will be, when primary coil will transfar energy to secondary coil as electric current and when the current flows through in it and produce no magnetic flux( secondary coil will be like that I wrote first), so what will be ?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. exchemist Valued Senior Member

Eh? I'm really not sure what you are trying to say here, but do you mean to ask what happens if the secondary coil is wound so as to be non-inductive? Well, that will mean it will be incapable of having a current induced in it, obviously. So again you do not have a transformer in such a case.

Look, the transfer of energy requires the current in the first coil to set up an alternating magnetic flux that passes through the secondary and induces a current in it, right? So if the primary is non-inductive, you get no alternating flux - and you do not have a transformer. If the secondary is non-inductive you have an alternating flux, but no induction of current in the secondary. So again there is no energy transfer and you do not have a transformer. Got it? Or do you mean something else?

(Note to other readers: I've a horrible feeling that Tesla and perpetual motion may lurk somewhere behind all this, though I fervently hope I am wrong.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

)

Last edited: Dec 22, 2015
  8. billvon Valued Senior Member

The secondary coil will usually generate a magnetic flux opposing the field from the primary coil. So it's inaccurate to say that it produces no magnetic flux. (An ideal coil that is open circuited will produce no flux, but also no power.)

9. ajanta Registered Senior Member

Yes you are right but I'm thinking different. I made it as a theory that I wanna explain.

10. ajanta Registered Senior Member

You are right sir ! Non inductive coil as secondary coil is not able to work because two battery of same voltage can't recharge each other when they are in parallel circuit. I don't know about Tesla and..... Motion. I have to know it. Thanks. I will be back.

11. ajanta Registered Senior Member

The free energy come from where ? From other universe or is it creation ? Why atomic power plants is still now ?

12. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

What free energy?

What to girl when the get drunk.

13. ajanta Registered Senior Member

Horrible feelings that I'm in now!

14. billvon Valued Senior Member

Your roof.
    Simple nuclear fusion.
    For why they are not then, same when they are now.

15. ajanta Registered Senior Member

I was writing about Tesla and perpetual motion. How can a wheel will rotate itself without any input energy from other producer ? So the question was ' The energy come from where that can rotat a wheel ?'

16. exchemist Valued Senior Member

It can't, assuming it is not rotating to start with. Basic mechanics.

17. ajanta Registered Senior Member

how can it will start and is it

18. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

There is no such thing as perpetual motion.
    It can't.
    There is no perpetual motion, so we do not need to worry about the energy.

19. exchemist Valued Senior Member

Can this be jcc, back again, do you think?

20. ajanta Registered Senior Member

You are right. Have to start it first. Its about physics. So I should write it clearly.

21. ajanta Registered Senior Member

How can it start ? After start it, what will be ? Can I know it ?

22. exchemist Valued Senior Member

It needs to be given some angular momentum, as a result of experiencing a torque, exerted over a period of time, i.e the rotational counterpart to an impulse (F x t). This is in fact called "angular impulse". You can look it up on Wiki.

23. ajanta Registered Senior Member

Is there any generator in the modern technology that can produce more output energy than its input energy ? Thanks.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2015
    danshawen likes this.