Let's cut through the chase: Jesus didn't exist.

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Medicine*Woman, Jan 29, 2006.

1. Cannon Registered Senior Member

KennyJC I hope you enjoyed this life and that you are an Athiest. For your next will be forgotten.

Look into the old testament, there is proof in the writing.

Mathematics in the written word, 3 dimentional matrices showing and proving the 2000 year time loop. It is he who figured out all of physics, chemistry and mathematics. Do not degrade what you cannot comprehend.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

My apologies, but I was not aware that you knew everything to know about our universe; please, anything else you wish to add? Surely someone who knows that which, normally, cannot be experienced must be a harborer of great knowledge!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Cannon Registered Senior Member

Oh my dear man, let me explain. 2000 years for you he walked, he did and he knew. I do not know, but you must read up on your quantum physics. I am only 12,000 pages or so into my work. I have 2 times that left for research. Math. Physics. Chemistry. The metaphysical bond of you is a manifest destiny. Who's dream was the dream for life to live yours as you shall, as you walk as I do. What I know is too great to explain. please read the topic, what the world may fear. Free thoughts. Take into consideration of all things possible, impossible is not a word, improbable is, the bible that you know i will never read. But I do know, will not, shall not see God, but god I shall see.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Cannon Registered Senior Member

Heaven is nothing more the seeing more than our solar system. Only a few will ever see this amazing sight, Celestial bodies are heaven.

Hell is those who have no faith in their life, no positive outcome, those who are in demise or distress.

8. Enmos Valued Senior Member

7. Humanity is crazy.

9. flameofanor5 Not a cosmic killjoy Registered Senior Member

Well my lovely lady. There is actually quite a bit of proof that Jesus did exist...A more difficult thing to prove is whether or not he rose from the dead after being crucified. Please give proof that he did not exist, posts like this tend to get a bit annoying. (I sometimes do this myself).

10. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: If you're referring to the truth that Jesus is a metaphor for the sun (sun-of-god, that is), then I will concede that the myth of Jesus does, in fact, exist. I could go on to say that Jesus was "crucified" and "died" when the sun went down and he "rose again" on the third day (the timeline for a complete full or new moon. A new moon rises with the sun as does the planet Venus. That's where the scriptures refer to Jesus (sun) as the morningstar (which is also Venus which rises with the sun).

But to get back on topic regarding "proof" of Jesus's existence. The Romans had no valid documentation of the existence of Jesus, except for the blurb in Josephus's work which has proved to be a forgery. The NT is not proof of Jesus's existence nor is it proof of any of the apostles' existence. The bible was written allegorically and metaphorically, and is open to interpretation. However, to understand the bible as it was written, one would need to have background knowledge in astro-theology to interpret it the way it was intended.

I don't believe that Jesus existed as a god-man, and it is not reasonable that I should prove his non-existence. You cannot prove a negative. The burden of proof is on the one who believes Jesus existed, so that would be you. I would certainly be interested in any proof you can supply.

Thanks

11. Cannon Registered Senior Member

I am posting a grievence of personal thought in religon. This is not of praise and of religon is should be of praise.

I will explain that heaven is space, the body of void and celestial objects. Nothing has a beauty more beautiful than this.

Hell is for those who live in hell, those who hate and those who grieve. Hell is for those who starve in the night, who's will loses the will to fight. The fright that you give, the pain thats endured, the whips that crack as the guns do too. This is the hell, are you in it too?

His existance is real, but his journey is the question, where did he come from, you are just guessing. Quit the idol lie, dont be a denier, this is no lie, but it is a joke.

I would not know as if he could rise from the dead, this does preturb me, but there are many books, books are the only proof of anything. They are written documents of long dead men. If he didnt exist, why would the church try to hide some of the writings that prove his existance.

I do have a backround of astro-theology, along with a backround of metaphysical sciance, also known as hyper-physics. These answer all of these questions.

12. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: Fraid not. You might want to consider posting in the poetry section. You really don't fit in here.

13. Myles Registered Senior Member

How very polite and restrained of you. I had an entirely different place in mind for him.

14. Cannon Registered Senior Member

if you mean hell, i am going there to see my uncle who would certainly have alot for you

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

15. Cannon Registered Senior Member

I gave you the answer's but you being so naive, have decided not to endulge youself with the science of chemistry and the bonds that endure you and your menial thoughts. If you see what I have endulged my mind with, it would more than likely give you a death defying headache.

16. Myles Registered Senior Member

I had the booby hatch in mind

17. Myles Registered Senior Member

You really mustn't frighten people like that. You should keep such esoteric to yourself !

18. b.15821005 Registered Member

You're absolutely correct, so I'm not sure how/why you initially posted this "cut through [sic] the chase" topic. Since this is a "scientific" forum, should not your post have been something along the lines of "Let's cut to the chase: what scientific evidence is there for Jesus' existence?"

19. John99 Banned Banned

20. Myles Registered Senior Member

21. Enmos Valued Senior Member

22. John99 Banned Banned

Well i understand what your saying but what do you suppose transpired?

23. Enmos Valued Senior Member

I think it's either simply a reflection of something in that room (a man or a Jesus doll or whatever lol), or a fake.