Let's talk about sex, baby.

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Lori, Dec 3, 1999.

1. truestory Registered Senior Member

Amen, Lori!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. 666 Registered Senior Member

Lori,

Hhuummm, yeah i wasn't too clear about that. I feel that a little lust for sex good, but not with just anyone. Unless of course you except all the risk invovled. If you are with a spose I see absolutly nothing wrong with it, once in a while. You know... you both go home for "lunch" and have a quicky. Sex can be many things, but it is not all ways about love. I am sure you know that. Right? Where do i figure out to draw the line? That will take a great deal of thought! I realy don't know off the top of my head. It's just one of thoses things that I feel is commen sense.

Do you draw the line at X amount of dates? I don't think it is about how many dates you have been on. It is about trust! Do you feel you can trust the person? do feel you can trust yourself to know? You can't measure it by how many dinnerss or dates you have had with the person. Only by how much you know about the person. The more you know the more you know wether or not you can trust him/her. If you can't trustthe one you are with, by all means don't have sex with them!

------------------
    My life could have been black and white, but I had to color it.

[This message has been edited by 666 (edited December 18, 1999).]

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.