Life and death, love and hate,...

Discussion in 'General Philosophy' started by Fukushi, Jul 16, 2002.

1. Fukushi -meta consciousness- Registered Senior Member

Time is life, life in a big city going from station to nation, in ever bigger encircling motion and still converging to a smaller world, together-apart, sharing the same statues, statues of nature standing tall in the mind. Values in the mind of the strong and the weak. There is salvation, in love, in life, in the feelings we know. Those idears and feelings are the real family conections we share, the bond we have. Tears wheaping acros the hart, the mind, the eyes all red and glooming hot, our anxious desires restless pushing us forward, without stopping, never halting ever growing bigger and bigger, begging for peace we only reach a state of trance, hypnotised mesmerised,…ever dreaming, dreaming of waking up from this bitter-sweet pleasure, the pleasure and torture of body’s and souls touching eachother, loving in vein and without a cause, to end in tears of separation or marriage, a bondage for matters that equals energy in high order, more than man’s nature can ever admid,…cause and pleassure. The equasion ads up to our ego’s still trying to forge the verry things that make us alive, still trying to learn our natural behaviors, fully obeying to our internall cry’s and finally listening to our nature’s calling: we are new humans, re-born under the gratitude of compelling matter: our behalfs lingering, longing for eachother, what more can there be in that detail, in that moment of perfect happiness. What more of life can we ask, what more can we long for then death, thanathos in vivum est qwantum spiritus. The body boggled by man-made pleasures the mind compells and breaks in pieces, shattered among the remnants of the earth. The songs of life forgotten, we crave our last cry,…uttered in eternal silence, nobody to feel the vibes. Like we’re strangled with an invisible rope existing out of life itself, indifferent to the cry’s of others, just trying to escape our own destined fate. It’s not really about how we die, it’s how we live our lives (is slowly dying) that matter. In rapid-death there is only short pleasure, only short honor, but in life,…in life we grow old, we feel we’re slowly dying, we love, we create and re-create. We were born to live and we live to die. In life we love and we love in order to live (recreation). We are connected to everything that lives, loves and eventually,….dies. This is the circle of life that has been broken. It’s mysteries unfolded, the future mortgaged and fore-told,… A broken cyclus, it’s salvation denied, it’s cry’s unheard. The natural entrophy only acknowlegded where man sees fit, like we know best,…we know better but nobody can resist or is allowed to revolt. Even those processes must follow a designated route,… Fatigue is the result, tired of all this, our nature grows weaker and weaker untill it stands no longer tall and dies,…. And along with it, we all die too. Like with a little push we loose our balance and trembling we see over the edge, the edge of horror, the horror of the life we see in death, it’s a fasinating compelling existance, out of which we derive our exuses, short is that road to death. Some would say we do not induce death for we have not created it, thus ever more exuses, totally oblitarating the balance between good and evil, life and death and succeeding in forgetting the life we live, our love to live and finally: our love for other living beings, our love for eachother, even our love for ourselfves. Fatigue by the never ending fight that history has inflicted upon today’s history in the making, not being able to un-wind it’s long thread to the full exent for others to see the proof of lies we were made to believe. The proof without wich we cannot even begin to see the causes for our pleasures and tormentures. There is no conspiracy, only terrorists. There are no revolutionary’s, only contra’s and anti’s. There are no fantasy’s only dull designers, instructed in the ‘Arts’ like if it’s just a matter that can be teached, not experianced for oneself unless presented and accompanied with the nessesary documents, stating it’s value and it’s legitimacy. Absurdinum in vivantum spiritus. It’s the idears that should be rewarded, the energy’s we consist of, not to be juged by the wealthy, but to be rewarded for it and with it. Man can exist without thinking, but can only think if he’s concious and not indifferent. We feel neclected, misplaced by the verry rules that supposed to out-rule every anomaly and every entrophy. We must admid to ourselves: we are surpressed. So we started to revolt to those feelings and then they came and said it was us who where surpressing ourself, with our toughts, our verry own toughts entangled in a mind boggling cronicle of history unfolding in the midst of society,…yeah right,…like nature is killing itself and we are the victims of nature and not vice versa. They even accused us of turning things around and dislocating idears from their original place and content. Lies we know now. The lie that we all have our own live like we all have our own world to live in, the lie that we are not to be in distrust, the lie that we are not in danger, the lie that there is only order and that there should not be such a thing as chaos, the lie that we are not lied to, the lie that we should invest in destruction instead of creation, invest in war and in killing machines, the lies that all that is neccesary, the lies that we are either violent or peacefull in nature, the lie that we are either killers or ‘normal’ persons, the lie that space travel is impossible if we do not conquer our earthly problems first, the lies that these earthly problems are not easely overcome and taken, the lies that the earth doesn’t need a shrink, the lies that an institution is not corrupt by definition, the lies that it’s democratically working for the people and not for the wealthy and various bussineses, the lies that we have a choise, the lies that earth is not walking towards destruction, the lies that we do not seek material wealth, the lies that we need al the comfort we cannot afford, the lies that we do not desserve that verry same comfort and pleasure, the lies that deny us the admission to salvation, the lies, the lies,…ENOUGH!
    If we would really be free and if this world or institution would be really democratic then every man in every nation upon this planet should be asked wether or not he/she want his/her money invested in war-factories, paid by citizens,…after being givven deeply consultion-time where he can make the choise in his/her heart if he/she wants to fight him/herself and be responsible for other man's, womans and children's death,
    If we would be really freed of this obligation then war-lobby’s would have to finance their own wars and fight themselves and be responsible for every single civilian death they cause,…
    The people who believe in green party’s should be given enough communion and space to prolifarate their own way of life,…
    Being right-winged means nothing more then to be retracted and introvert, it doesn’t mean being a menace to society and should NOT be alowed to inflickt damage upon other peoples worlds or society’s or structures that represent those structures,…
    Every person should be able to live in a society that he/she chooses for individualy. You want to be a King? Then be a king! try: who's going to give you power over them huh?
    The fact that we wind up alone is just because there isn’t a existing structure to support that kind of life, it exists only in our minds and that is not enough. It’s being denied it’s existence, it’s being denied it’s legitimacy,…we the people are being denied life itself.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

I think Fukushi made an excellent post here. He points out exactly what is wrong with human civilization nowadays.

If you are not willing to read this, just because it is not in paragraphes, then why do you reply at all? Only to critisize someone again?

You people are spoiled by the inventions and comfort, given to you and which you use with the ease of it being a natural thing.

That is exactly what is wrong with today's society. People are spoiled and made numb by their surrounded comfort. Where is the space for humans who think different and act different than seems right in your opinion?

Don't you see where this civilization is heading? With your big ego's and making fun of everything which doesn't fit into your so called open minds.

How are you people doing in real life? It is so damn easy to make fun of people on a Forum.

It is also damn easy to actually read and understand what someone means. Without getting out of it because the way it is written doesn't fit in your eyes.

Ever read a book? There are very long reads in the different chapters of a book. It is no difference in reading Fukushi's post.

A little effort and a little more consideration should be in it's place here.

You people sicken me with your ego-trips and then trying to justify it, the way you do.

Come on up with your replies, I couldn't care less...

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Good! That was the purpose! Thank you.

Exactly! Is that all you have to say? How open minded. Are you doing something to try to change this or are you just going with the flow, 'cause it is no use anyway to do something about it?

This is not specifically aimed at you Lotuseatsvipers.

It's for everybody here...

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

There are very long reads in the different chapters of a book. It is no difference in reading Fukushi's post.

Fukushi's post is little more than a rambling string of disassociated thoughts. If I were to gather anything from his post, it would be that he seems to be blaming the world for his self-loathing loneliness and that he has no choice in the matter. His outlook on life screams of paranoid delusions in which his responses to it are of wishy-washy retributions.

Sound like he's having a bad hair day.

8. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Perfect example you are (Q), from what is wrong with people and their lack of insight nowadays. Good luck!

What does this have to do with the content of the writing? I do not see how basic rules for writing have anything to do with people's behaviour nowadays. It only shows your lack of interest and understanding. Sometimes it is good to make a little effort and not critisize every thing you see, only because it is wrong in your book.

Is it not so that we are discussing a content of a post here and not writer's capabilities? Who the hell cares how f/i Einstein wrote down his theories? You did read it, didn't you? Or was that only to try to impress on the boards?

What are you doing for the benefit of humanity?

Organization? I do not even wish to go there. Organization is one of the things which are highly overestimated and contribute to a lot of inhumane happenings.

Complete control, what would you be without it huh?

9. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Banshee

Perfect example you are (Q), from what is wrong with people and their lack of insight nowadays.

As I suspected, the ad hominem status quo.

10. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Whatever you wish (Q). You suspect to much. Maybe it should do you some good to actually look around and have some more interest for people in general. Most people find it more easy to go with the flow. As I said: Good luck!

11. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Banshee

Most people find it more easy to go with the flow.

That's the problem. Some people take the path that is easiest to trod. They make no effort to try something hard. They would rather whine and complain about life, appealing to the negative and the paranoid, then attempt to change their existence for the better. In many cases, it's simply a change in attitude.

12. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

There you go!

That is exactly my point.

How good to see.

Joeman, I am not out to get you. I am only trying to get you to look a little beyond.

I actually do something yes. Where do you get the idea I am not? Is it because you don't do a thing to help people out? Only whine because someone has not an organized, neatly, writing displayed?

In fact Joeman, you know very little about how my life is. So I suggest you stop the insults and start with actually replying...

13. Fukushi -meta consciousness- Registered Senior Member

a little hint,...

Where do you suspect I'm taking you?

What am I relaying to you do you think,...

do you feel any changes in your perception, if you read it

again,...and again,....and yet again,....

Start to feel anything?

why are you suddenly so antagonistic in this way?

or you don't actually want to say you're always like this, do you?

cause then YOU have a problem not me,...

and certainly my post doesn't have the slightest problem,...or does it?

Is this more to your liking then: with lots of space between,...?

14. lotuseatsvipers CloseMindedBob Registered Senior Member

It's funny Banshee, in all of this nonsense and self-proclamations of superiority, you have done almost nothing to support the idea that this post is good. Is there anything about it that we should truly be concerned with or want to comment about.

do tell.

ps. the way its read (like a poem or prose that makes the mind reel back perhaps) you would think that the way it is written is actually VERY important. It's not some profound thesis on how planets formed, its a artistic expression of how this guy feels in life, the ups and downs, the swelling ocean like sensation (i think anyways). It just seems to me like form is VERY VERY important to the impact that it has. I don't see why you find it so offensive that we feel this way.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2002
  15. Joeman Eviiiiiiiil Clown Registered Senior Member

After some PMs from the author, I decided to stop being an ass and deleted all my posts not related to this poem. (or whatever)

16. Fukushi -meta consciousness- Registered Senior Member

so you critisize the way you perceive it? Right?
    Tss: come on: it’s not about how >I feel, for your information: ALL the people have feelings :nothing wrong with that

Joeman:
    For your information: if you think you will have a better understanding of this post by doing drugs: then what kind of filosophy do you proliferate? Should we all do drugs then?
    Good filosophy man,...! Pass me the filosophy,...! hey: I want a slug from that filo you have there mate,....give it to me,...huhuhuh!

Hey that doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t try to discuss it in it’s current form nah? You CAN do this here: that’s why it’s up there,…
    Ps: don’t try to focus on one point: there are many points to point out,….

it’s verry, verry complex and simple at the same time,…don’t be confused: I’m not playing with your minds,…I promise.

People: don’t you even understand my arguments,…???

17. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Lotuseatsvipers...

For instance! Yes, I do agree with this. I also have to add that the war-makers are deluding the citizens. It seems easier for people to just leave it as it is, rather, than to protest against this kind of behaviour from their governments. Why is this? I see often enough people post their opinion here on the boards. Nothing of it seems to be further from the truth in real life, though. Freedom? Where? Respect for people's feelings? Where? How?

So, what do you want me to say about this Lotuseatsvipers? I have to agree with this too and I think the words say enough...

18. Adam §Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥ Registered Senior Member

Fukushi

Yes, I do see what you mean. The ideas for me are many and not easy to put into words, relating to this matter, but I do see what you mean. Good work.

19. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Well, Lotuseatsvipers, you asked me to be more specific. What then do you aspect?

BTW, Joeman, I am having a double shot of Pink Floyd now. Do you think it will have it's effect on the thread/post?

20. lotuseatsvipers CloseMindedBob Registered Senior Member

I pulled all the way out before I lost every ounce my own mind, perhaps pride too.

I just miss the point, that is all. If you want to give it to me quick and clean rundown, Itd be appreaciated. whatever.

and how come i didnt get a PM from fakushi, im jealous.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2002
  21. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

What the hell happened here? Is everybody deleting his posts or so?

LOL!

Why is that? Maybe, because all the freedom left, is our own Choice..?

(Which is limited also in real life. Always there are laws and other people to interact. People with feelings!)