Life of Cells -- Poll

Discussion in 'Biology & Genetics' started by JFS321, Nov 2, 2005.

?

Are you a mechanist or a vitalist?

1. Mechanist

14 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. Vitalist

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
  3. No opinion

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Don't understand the question

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
  1. leopold Valued Senior Member

like i said i am a skeptic ineed evidence. evidence like being an eye-witness.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. TheAlphaWolf Registered Senior Member

because you don't listen when i do, so why should I? I gave you the link, that should be enough. I say something and the best thing you can come up with is to say ''thar she blows!"
    You don't want to be called ignorant or a retard? then don't act like one.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. leopold Valued Senior Member

alpha
    if i show you a picture of the cia shooting jfk would that prove the cia shot the president?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. TheAlphaWolf Registered Senior Member

no, you could have edited it.

8. TheAlphaWolf Registered Senior Member

and I would definately be smart enough to search for myself and find other sources.
    But i would NOT take one sentence out of the whole post and ignore the rest, nor would I get into things I have no idea about... like you

9. TheAlphaWolf Registered Senior Member

you could search for key words like liposomes and rna world or something, but what do you do? act like an ignorant retard and come up with one of the stupidest replies i've ever gotten. And that's saying a lot, since I debate a with creationists all the time.

10. leopold Valued Senior Member

or like you. am i being abrasive with you? look i need evidence. if you are so sure of evolution then prove it in the supreme court.(religion too)

11. TheAlphaWolf Registered Senior Member

did you look at your book, read a bunch of stuff to type it in all to try to be nice and inform someone, and then get some idiotic reply that shows they obviously didn't even read what you said? no.
    I have plenty of reason to be abrasive with you.

I need evidence too, and it's good that you need evidence. What makes you an idiotic brainless retard is that you won't listen to anything I say, won't search, etc.

and I would prove it to the supreme court if i could... that would be exciting...
    religion too? huh?

12. leopold Valued Senior Member

i picked out a quote in the middle of your reply cause i didn't read it. and like the picture how do i know it wasn't doctored. as far as the name calling goes, stop or i'll start. religion? yes religion too no proof.

13. leopold Valued Senior Member

as far as the supreme court goes they are going to want to see the living lifeforms you created from the elements in a natural envirment.

14. TheAlphaWolf Registered Senior Member

who the Fing hell is talking about religion? I know I wasn't.
    It's NOT in the middle of my reply. It's one of the first things I said, that's why I said I would get my book.
    You could have asked for the source, and I would have been glad to look for websites, or you could have searched yourself. Like I said, there are some key words like RNA world, liposomes, protobionts, etc. Totally dismissing my three long posts was incredibly retarded, something I can't say enough.
    as for name calling, jump on in, the water's fine.

15. TheAlphaWolf Registered Senior Member

no they won't, they're not retarded like you. They actually understand science, something you obviously can't grasp.

16. leopold Valued Senior Member

i am not aware of a case being tried with no evidence.you still have not answered my question:
    what is it in nature that leds you to believe that life comes from non life?

17. TheAlphaWolf Registered Senior Member

i have answered your question. look at my previous posts.
    and can you tell me why should i even be talking to you? no matter what i say you're going to say it could have been doctored or all this stupid shit of yours.
    Now either shut the fuck up, or grow a brain and read what I had said already.

18. leopold Valued Senior Member

cause you don't have evidence. is that why you keep calling me a retard becuase i ask you to provide evidence for why you believe the way you do and you can't provide any?

19. leopold Valued Senior Member

i can read you the bible as proof that religion is true.same goes no matter what i say . . .

20. TheAlphaWolf Registered Senior Member

wow you're so smart. Compare the bible to a college text book. Great argument.
    Now please do this forum a favor and jump off a plane.

21. leopold Valued Senior Member

the alpha wolf says:
    the supreme court will decide a case with no evidence.
    why don't you grow a brain?

22. TheAlphaWolf Registered Senior Member

lol, wow what a coherent post. Misspell my screen name, post something you said as a quote of mine, and then say you don't you grow a brain.

23. leopold Valued Senior Member

alpha
    have you seen life coming from non life with your own eyes?