Light, dark and clear

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by theorist-constant12345, Mar 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

• Members are asked not to post meaningless content in the Science sections. Thread has been moved.

If I speed up the emittance and amount of emittance I get white light, if I then expanded the white light it would become clear.

I think this is the sort of examples science should show in explaining to people then there is no confusion.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

You may have to explain what you're trying to talk about.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Dr_Toad It's green! Valued Senior Member

But he can't.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

The mixture of frequencies of white light, a very simple cgi that shows the process and leaves no confusion with a completed finished version of the cgi and explanation.

The speed makes the white light out of the mix.

I did say I knew about light but not here in this section to discuss that, just a cgi for science to show the process and leave nobody confused.

8. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Cesspool please!

9. Dr_Toad It's green! Valued Senior Member

Heartily seconded.

10. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

I see your in a good mood tonight. I have just give science a better way to show with present explanation what white light is. A technological advance by using CGI compared to the spinning spectral wheel.

11. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

Yeah... you're still not doing that "making sense" thing.

12. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Just because you created something in CGI doesn't mean it's valid science.

13. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

Yes i am , this method shows what the mixture of frequencies of white light does to become white light through space'
    Increase the amount of outputs of different frequencies from the larger sphere representing the sun , and increase the speed of emittance then the coloured mix becomes white light.

14. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

It is a gift from me to anyone who wants it, it is a great way to explain white light being the mixture . i am trying to avoid mentioning speed of light just a good explanation of white light with visual representation showing the effect by slowly increasing the speed and amount of emitting photons

15. Dr_Toad It's green! Valued Senior Member

Have you done lots of bad drugs or something?

16. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

"I may be talking to you through a computer but I am free inside of my mind". I just have the ability to think about and be the thing or sometimes multi things at once I am thinking about , I did that video ages ago, I know light as if personally I have though about it that much.

17. Dr_Toad It's green! Valued Senior Member

My question stands. You are damned near incoherent. Your posts are childish.

I don't know if that's due to ignorance, stupidity or brain damage, which is why I asked. I don't really care which, I just wish you'd go away.

18. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

Your trying to flame , find someone who is naive, of cause i have brain damage not.

19. Dr_Toad It's green! Valued Senior Member

OK, sure. You're just grammatically challenged and misunderstood. Yeah, that's it...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

20. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

[QUOTE="Dr_Toad, post: 3280201, member: 279434"can't slee sure. You're just grammatically challenged and misunderstood. Yeah, that's it...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

[/QUOTE]
    Exactly that and a tired out father of two who struggles to sleep early and has not had a holiday in 22 year. I am on a tablet at moment ' i will try to explain better tommorrow on my desktop when i am fresher if u still do not understand, and no i have not done hard drugs ,

21. Dr_Toad It's green! Valued Senior Member

Why would I think your less-garbled version will be less garbled? Good luck with that, and I'm so sorry you have children, the poor things.

22. zgmc Registered Senior Member

If you are attempting to explain what white light is through the use of CGI, maybe you could ask for some input from the good folks on this forum. I bet you could put together a good you tube video with a bit of input from others.

23. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

People have tried explaining what white light is over a dozen times, t-c just refuses to learn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.