Light Versus Dark

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by serenesam, May 7, 2013.

1. serenesam Registered Senior Member

Deep down, I have always known I was a “Light Being” but being someone who likes to contemplate a lot, I sometimes wonder what and where I would be if I picked the Dark Side a long time ago. I actually feel I would make a tremendous asset to the Dark Side. This of course, is looking at it assuming that Browne is correct in her notion that at one point in time, souls had to pick between the Light and Dark and then there were the Grays who like to play both sides. Some Dark Beings are extremely powerful and highly advanced, I suspect they could probably take out some Light Beings but the only reason they can’t is because there simply is just too many Light Beings. This makes logical sense too from a rational viewpoint in that if the entire Universe was controlled by Dark Beings, life here on Earth would be very different. Analogously, it is like watching the very first episode of the TV show “Once Upon a Time” where the Evil Queen is not afraid of walking into a room full of supposed “good people” who support Snow White and her Prince Charming.

Furthermore, power differentials in species may also give the Light an advantage. “One Principality (a type of angel) can knock out and protect us from thousands and thousands of dark entities or any force of negativity around us. Nevertheless, we shouldn’t feel slighted if we call on the Principalities and they don’t come rushing in right away. It’s not because they don’t love us, but their primary function is to attend to Father God and be His army. Just as soldiers wouldn’t desert their king, the Principalities wouldn’t rush to us and leave God unattended. It isn’t that God the Father isn’t strong enough to attend to Himself, but the Principalities are a divine creation that was centered on God the Father (p. 92, Sylvia Browne’s Book of Angels, Sylvia Browne).”

“Principalities are known to have high intelligence, and they carry golden spears. Without much movement, they can send their powers outward (p. 91, Sylvia Browne’s Book of Angels, Sylvia Browne).”

“If we think that only Azna (Browne is referring to Mother God) comes when we call Her, we’re very much mistaken. Francine (Browne’s spirit guide) says that she doesn’t think she’s ever seen Azna come to our aid without a group or a minion of Thrones (a type of angel) in tow. They trail to the sides of Her, in front of Her, in back of Her – all around Her (p. 89, Sylvia Browne’s Book of Angels, Sylvia Browne).”

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Sarkus Hippomonstrosesquippedalo phobe Valued Senior Member

Is there a point to this other than as marketing spiel for a book?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. quinnsong Valued Senior Member

Makes me want to sniff glue!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I'm a +4 level arcane light being with paladin level spell casting! (Learned that from Tobin's Spirit Guide, pg. 16)