Luminiferous Aether Exists!

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Mazulu, Jun 19, 2012.

1. gravitational_aether Banned Banned

You understand the bowling ball displaces the superfluid. The displaced superfluid displaces the feathers.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. gravitational_aether Banned Banned

The timeline more correctly represents the time since 'we' were emitted into the Universal jet.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. gravitational_aether Banned Banned

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread...ther-Exists!&p=3018416&viewfull=1#post3018416

'Ether and the Theory of Relativity - Albert Einstein'
    http://www.tu-harburg.de/rzt/rzt/it/Ether.html

"Since according to our present conceptions the elementary particles of matter are also, in their essence, nothing else than condensations of the electromagnetic field"

The electromagnetic field is a state of the aether. Particles of matter are condensations of aether.

'DOES THE INERTIA OF A BODY DEPEND UPON ITS ENERGY-CONTENT?' A. EINSTEIN
    http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/E_mc2/e_mc2.pdf

"If a body gives off the energy L in the form of radiation, its mass diminishes by L/c2."

The mass of the body does diminish. However, the matter which no longer exists as part of the body has not vanished; it still exists, as aether. Matter evaporates into aether. As matter evaporates into aether it expands into neighboring places; which is energy. Mass is conserved.

When a nuclear bomb explodes matter evaporates into aether. The evaporation is energy. Mass is conserved.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

How would that be possible, if the fluid has zero viscosity and no friction. Here is a hint - based on your description, it ain't possible.

8. gravitational_aether Banned Banned

You previously responded with the following when I asked you if you understood the superfluid is diplaced by the bowling ball.

Are you now disagreeing with yourself and no longer 'got it'?

9. gravitational_aether Banned Banned

10. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Do you really not understand that you are speaking nonsense? The bowling ball displaces the super fluid, the super fluid has no viscosity or friction - therefore it cannot cause the feathers to 'wave'. Why would it? What would be the mechanism that transfers the force to the feathers?

11. gravitational_aether Banned Banned

I assume you understand, by definition, the bowling ball rolls forever through the superfluid.

I assume you understand the bowling ball displaces the superfluid. This requires energy. If the superfluid did not also displace the bowling ball the bowling ball would slow down and stop. If the bowling ball slows down and stops then the superfluid is not a superfluid. Since the superfluid is a superfluid, the superfluid returns to the bowling ball the same amount of energy as the superfluid fills-in where the bowling ball had been and 'displaces back'.

Are you able to understand the superfluid displaces the bowling ball?

12. quantum_wave Contemplating the "as yet" unknown Valued Senior Member

Are you saying that by placing the bowling ball in the aether the pressure of the aether is increased and causes a pressure wave to be transmitted through the aether; and that it is that pressure wave transversing the aether that affects the feathers :shrug

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

13. gravitational_aether Banned Banned

The bowling ball and the superfluid are being used as analogies for particles of matter in the aether.

Let's try and stick with one or the other. Let's discuss a bowling ball and a superfluid or particles of matter and the aether.

I'm going to discuss particles of matter and the aether.

There is a wave out ahead of the solar system. As the solar system moves through the aether the solar system displaces the aether. The wave out ahead of the solar system is an aether displacement wave.

As a galaxy cluster moves through the aether the galaxy cluster displaces the aether. That is the reason why there is an offset between the light lensing through the space neighboring galaxy clusters and the galaxy clusters themselves. The offset is caused by the light lensing through the aether displaced by the galaxy cluster.

When galaxy clusters collide the ripple they create is an aether displacement wave. What is mistaken to be a dark matter core being left behind after the collision is the aether 'sloshing' back.

A gravitational wave is an aether displacement wave.

A moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave. In a double slit experiment the particle travels through a single slit and the associated wave in the aether passes through both.

What ripples when galaxy clusters collide is what waves in a double slit experiment, the aether.

Einstein's gravitational wave is de Broglie's pilot-wave.

They are both waves in the aether.

They are both aether displacement waves.

14. quantum_wave Contemplating the "as yet" unknown Valued Senior Member

I was a little loose with the mixing of the analogies. I'm still interested in how the aether condenses into particles? Is it under pressure that the condensing occurs?

15. gravitational_aether Banned Banned

Yes.

16. quantum_wave Contemplating the "as yet" unknown Valued Senior Member

How do they stay compressed or should I say condensed when the pressure is removed and they are surrounded by the uncondensed aether?

17. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

What I understand is you cannot answer the question because you have no clue.

Your response shows that it is painfully obvious that you are dodging the question that I asked:

You mix and mash together half understood concepts that end up making no logical sense. And I suppose in your deluded mind you cannot see the inconsistencies and problems with your ideas.

Pitiful.

good night sweet prince....

18. gravitational_aether Banned Banned

Particles of matter exist in and displace the aether. So, there is still pressure exerted toward the particle by the displaced aether.

The next question is is displaced aether responsible for atomic and molecular bonds. I don't have the answer.

19. gravitational_aether Banned Banned

So, I assume this means you understand the moving bowling ball displaces the superfluid. However, you are unable to understand the superfluid displaces the moving bowling ball.

20. quantum_wave Contemplating the "as yet" unknown Valued Senior Member

There is a question then about the pressure of the aether. Assume it is empty and waveless. It has some constant pressure that keeps it filling all space, i.e. the constant pressure equates to an average over all pressure in the absence of matter; is that right? If so, then in order for matter to form under the pressure of the aether, what occurs? How is matter condensed out of the aether under pressure? It is because that average pressure is too high for the aether to exist without some fixed ratio of matter to aether? If so, then there would always be some matter condensed out of it at all times?

21. gravitational_aether Banned Banned

'Was the universe born spinning?'

"The universe was born spinning and continues to do so around a preferred axis"

The Universe spins around a preferred axis because the Universe is, or the local Universe we exist in is in, a jet; a larger version of a black hole polar jet.

'Mysterious Cosmic 'Dark Flow' Tracked Deeper into Universe'

"The clusters appear to be moving along a line extending from our solar system toward Centaurus/Hydra, but the direction of this motion is less certain. Evidence indicates that the clusters are headed outward along this path, away from Earth, but the team cannot yet rule out the opposite flow. "We detect motion along this axis, but right now our data cannot state as strongly as we'd like whether the clusters are coming or going," Kashlinsky said."

The clusters are headed along this path because the Universe is, or the local Universe we exist in is in, a jet.

The following is an image analogous of the Universal jet.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

The reason for the 'expansion' of the universe is the continual emission of aether into the Universal jet. Three dimensional space associated with the Universe itself is not expanding. What we see in our telescopes is the matter associated with the Universe moving outward and away from the Universal jet emission point. In the image above, '1st Stars' is where the pressure associated with the aether constantly being emitted into the universal jet causes the aether to condense into particles of matter.

Dark energy is aether emitted into the Universal jet.

It's not the Big Bang; it's the Big Ongoing.

22. quantum_wave Contemplating the "as yet" unknown Valued Senior Member

Interesting, thanks.

23. Prof.Layman totally internally reflected Registered Senior Member

Makes you wonder if particles actually wave as they move in a line like they are described in pictures. From the two slit experiment that determines that they have wavelike properties doesn't even acknowledge this. The wavelike property comes from interactions between the particles that shouldn't be there. There was never a particle tracked down moving in a line that was moving back and forth from a wave. That explanation still wouldn't describe how particles interact with each other that are not even sent at the same time. I think the wavelike properties come from just traveling through some type of "superfluid" alone. There is no need for an interaction between the particle and some type of aether. The wavelike properties could then be just the particle traveling through the superfluid alone. It would allow interaction between past and present particles that have been sent at different times. Particle accelerators create images of particle track lines that are just smooth curves and not wavy lines. Then it wouldn't be necessary to describe particles as moving in a physical wave pattern along space. I think it really raises the question, "Do particles actually travel in physical waves?".